shade555

Jan 28, 2021
welp, it looks like my game broke and it's not letting me beat the voz labyrinth puzzle. I put in the right combination and it just says no. any suggestions?
Happened to me just now. I just attempted to input the code in the 'Memo' (51342) and then repeated the input mentioned in this thread (25341). It opened the portal in the room for me.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
I've created a revision of the walkthrough.txt ***

Complete walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL: DR : A clearer/Complete walkthrough.txt file and a 100% save are attached to this post. Feel free to use them however you see fit.
Thanks, mate. That's exactly the walkthrough that helped me to finally finish the game. Sadly, author often doesn't provide any clues to what should be done next in the quest line. I thought I botched my game progress, but your post has helped me to untangle the events.

Overall, it's a great H game, but little direction makes it hard to complete without a guide such as you. Thank you. I have requested the mods to link this into the starting post.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
okay thanks, also what is the downside to being caught stealing and going to jail? When I did I was sentenced to 2 term prison, time elapsed, and it said my crime level was 0. I assume your crime level increases as you get caught more, what does this do? Does it just make it harder to steal?

Tommy Huy

Aug 30, 2017
okay thanks, also what is the downside to being caught stealing and going to jail? When I did I was sentenced to 2 term prison, time elapsed, and it said my crime level was 0. I assume your crime level increases as you get caught more, what does this do? Does it just make it harder to steal?
From my observation, it decide your level of punishment. If you only caught stealing, and obediently go to prison, you just gonna lose few days in it. If you decided to run away when Guard caught you, you probably end up being punished by being sex toy.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I know this is a bit much to ask, but could someone tech savvy help me out extracting game resources from this game?
It should work with the WolfRPG decryptor, but I'm not sure how to use it in linux.

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
does this game have a gallery? if it is so how do I access to it?
It does not have orthodox gallery, but there ''arena'' in last sity in which you can do all monster battles and memory note in inventory, which shows all ''cutscenes''. So yeah, unorthodox gallery is in here.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes