Amend

Aug 22, 2018
I noticed at the begining of the game, if you defeat the bandits. There is a dialogue that is not translated.

Jin Sakai

Nov 2, 2021
Yeah that's a weird one, never seen it happen. I never had problems taking screenshots with wolf games too, always working as intended.
I would suggest checking your controller scheme or something like that, if your actual screenshot button is not stuck on.
Ok so I dont know why but apparently it was the sticky keys that was fucking with the game. After disabling it the game is now okay

Bigboyjohnny

Apr 18, 2019
When i delete the game the saves are still on my computer so i know its there somewhere. Just a pain in the ass. Seems like all wolfrpg games do the same thing too

MemeLauncher

Sep 30, 2021
Alright then, just finished the game thanks to the walkthrough.

I've created a revision of the walkthrough.txt for some clarification on when some events can be done, how they can be done, unlock conditions, fixing some names to clear up some confusion and some tips regarding things people seems to be having trouble with in the threads. Namely the unlocking of new areas at the beginning.

Complete walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Along with this walkthrough is a copy of my 100% save, in case you guys need it.

Good game (except for the dungeon crawling hell), gl hf!

TL: DR : A clearer/Complete walkthrough.txt file and a 100% save are attached to this post. Feel free to use them however you see fit.

Last edited:

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
This game has so much potential to be so much better than it is now. Wandering around adventuring and doing random quests is fun... BUT, the dungeon map design is awful... and the H stuff is really tame and boring after an hour of game time.

I played this for 5 hours, at the start I was really having a fun time with the game but that quickly faded after i got to experience how tame and boring the lewd stuff is. Doesn't help that the game kinda lags as well if you climax a lot.

The art is also very hit or miss, like the characters are mostly great but the H stuff really falls flat.. which is very disappointing.
It really feels like you have all the freedom in the world in this game.. in which you can do very little...

What also doesn't help is that the townfolk is extremely NPCish, but that I mean they serve their purpose and when that is done they just stand there repeating the same line like "thank you!" or a rumour, I have also yet to see NPCs move around in this game. They stand around until a specific event triggers if they have one at all and nothing else.
It really makes the world feel bland, dead and dry...

I'm really depressed because of the lost potential of this game, it could have been a LornaRPG but with sexy times.

Sorry about this confusing anyone reading this if I wrote something strangely worded or anything like that, english is not my first lang :p

TL;DR I'm really sad and disappointed by this game, so much potential is here for something great but it's just bland and boring after the first hour of gameplay.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I have searched for "Voz" in the thread but still no mention of how to get there. Could someone please explain? Thanks.

edit: For those wondering the same, an NPC in Goldoria's Bar gives the location.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I have searched for "Voz" in the thread but still no mention of how to get there. Could someone please explain? Thanks.

edit: For those wondering the same, an NPC in Goldoria's Bar gives the location.
I think you can only go there through that same npc that keeps repeating it, though I may not be remembering it properly. There is an walkthrough in the thread though.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Is playing in Hard Difficulty pointless?

No exclusive bonuses? Just an enemy stats option?
Been awhile since I've played this but if you want difficulty to be increased i recommend downloading the hard mod for this game made by someone a while back

Reactions: Pysus

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is there a mod around that makes it so you can run inside of dungeons in new game plus EX mode? Yes i know its supposed to be a harder mode but not being able to run in those massive dungeons back tracking for 10 minutes just isn't enjoyable

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
i do think this game would be so much better if the art wasn't censored.. i've seen the difference in games where I thought it wouldn't make a big difference, and it really did.. like, a LOT.. it's a bit shocking how a bit of pixels covering some of the picture can change so much..

Reactions: anon1010
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes