LionDeadXD

May 9, 2022
You have to go to the Town of Voz, and talk to the people in the inn and they'll tell you were the Labyrinth is. Once you clear the Labyrinth, you'll get a shortcut straight to the underground area with the statue puzzle. The answer to that is also in a previous post in this thread.
still... cant get the code right, even use the memo. did i miss something?

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Nice, didn't know there were so many of em. I wonder how many of these yellow stones there are in the game.

So now there are currently 4 of them that have been found.

1.) "Ranger M-Stone" - Ranzen Valley
2.) "Wiseman M-Stone" - Mirror Wall Cave
3.) "Swrdmn M-Stone" - ?
4.) "Whirlwind Crest" - Mezlea Ruins
So, I'll be trying to get the yellow rarity equipment, if possible, I'd like to clear up a couple doubts; What difficulty were you playing at? what kind of drop (monster, red, blue) was it? did you clear those maps a whole bunch or did you reset when you didn't get the item? do you think bringing a party member along would affect anything?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
So, I'll be trying to get the yellow rarity equipment, if possible, I'd like to clear up a couple doubts; What difficulty were you playing at? what kind of drop (monster, red, blue) was it? did you clear those maps a whole bunch or did you reset when you didn't get the item? do you think bringing a party member along would affect anything?
1.) Difficulty is Normal.
2.) it wasn't from monster drop, it was from blue chest if I'm not mistaken.
3.) No resets, full clear always.
4.) Solo - no party member

Mar 21, 2019
Though my memory's a little blurry, I'll also give a little bit of info for the one i got in ranzen valley before.
1: Hard difficulty.
2: Pretty sure it was from a red chest for me.
3: Don't remember how many times, but i think i completed the valley a few times while hunting for money/skill EXP and got it during that? Didn't reset the game with F12, if that's what you're wondering.
4: I did it solo, i don't think bringing a party member would change anything.

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Quick update on the search for yellow equipment, I've ran Ranzen Valley and Mirror Wall Cave a ton of times and had no luck so far, so I decided to do some research, and in doing that, I found this site:

Seems to be a japanese strategy guide for this game, specifically equipment and where to find it, so I ran it through google translate and found the answer to how many yellow equipment artifacts there are, 4, and where to find the Swrdmn M-Stone, "Cave of Melnilla", which is probably Melniar's Cave

Anyway, I'll probably run Mezlea Ruins and Melniar's Cave a bunch, and if I still don't get anything, then I'll just do new game+ and see if that changes anything.

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
Found the Swrdmn M-Stone after way too many runs through Melniar's Cave, while my memory's fresh on this, I'll leave my own details on when I found it:

Difficulty = Normal
Chest = Red
Clear = Full, Floor 4
Party = Solo
NG+ = None

I'll be trying to find the other 3 as well, because even though I really doubt anything will happen, It'd be interesting to confirm if something does if you collect all 4 artifacts

Screenshot_1.png

Lemofe

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 177449

Overview:
Control the protagonist, Alma, in the action RPG with many erotic battles.
As it contains a free scenario with no game overs, you can simply play and get violated without worry about the story.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Waterspoon -
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final (1.20.8.1)
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - Save

Thanks to @dalathex for the link and for cracking the game itself.

View attachment 177451 View attachment 177452 View attachment 177453 View attachment 177454 View attachment 177455 View attachment 177456
Well uhh, it gives me an error if I start it up.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm using a 100% save.
Is there a way to stop this shit from appearing while roaming around and letting the slimes do their thing? it's fking annoying, it pops up like every 2 seconds and I have no idea how this game works
Same question for the dumb text and other "effects"

Mar 21, 2019
I'm using a 100% save.
Is there a way to stop this shit from appearing while roaming around and letting the slimes do their thing? it's fking annoying, it pops up like every 2 seconds and I have no idea how this game works

Same question for the dumb text and other "effects"
Don't think there's a option to turn off the climax cut-ins unless you're deciding to change the images to a blank image entirely (if that works without breaking something..?). I'm assuming you're using the save from the front page, which is probably why you're getting that pretty often. Get a different save without as much sex XP in status, higher the sex XP, more sensitive your character is. Otherwise, going to "Dominia -> Business Section -> Far left middle shop door" and buying enlightenment medicine until your desire is 0 will stop the "EST" bar being at 200 even when you sleep, which causes the hearts, panting, etc, if that's something you dislike, aswell as bulk buying desensitizers to stop climaxing if you really dont want to part ways with that save, but it won't last forever.

Can't really tell what you mean by "Other dumb effects", but if there isn't an option for it in "Special Settings" then I'm pretty sure you can't do anything about it, unless it's something I've completely missed. Image editing might work after decrypting the .wolf files, but I haven't tried to edit them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
im kinda stuck, i cant seem to figure out how to unlock any new locations, ive done the sewer quest and cleared every dungeon up to atere, but i cant find any way to reveal the locations of the other dungeons for the roldia quest, the bandit questline at the barracks doesnt seem to be any help.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Don't think there's a option to turn off the climax cut-ins unless you're deciding to change the images to a blank image entirely (if that works without breaking something..?). I'm assuming you're using the save from the front page, which is probably why you're getting that pretty often. Get a different save without as much sex XP in status, higher the sex XP, more sensitive your character is. Otherwise, going to "Dominia -> Business Section -> Far left middle shop door" and buying enlightenment medicine until your desire is 0 will stop the "EST" bar being at 200 even when you sleep, which causes the hearts, panting, etc, if that's something you dislike, aswell as bulk buying desensitizers to stop climaxing if you really dont want to part ways with that save, but it won't last forever.

Can't really tell what you mean by "Other dumb effects", but if there isn't an option for it in "Special Settings" then I'm pretty sure you can't do anything about it, unless it's something I've completely missed. Image editing might work after decrypting the .wolf files, but I haven't tried to edit them.
thanks, will do. And by other effects I meant all that spam asian text that appears constantly that covers everything in the animation, but either way, I'm glad there's at least a way to stop the orgasm spamming.
I don't mind the temporary effect btw, I never actually save before quitting the game anyway

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
im kinda stuck, i cant seem to figure out how to unlock any new locations, ive done the sewer quest and cleared every dungeon up to atere, but i cant find any way to reveal the locations of the other dungeons for the roldia quest, the bandit questline at the barracks doesnt seem to be any help.
In order to unlock new locations you either complete the dungeon runs till the end or talk to nps which will reveal them for you.

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
In order to unlock new locations you either complete the dungeon runs till the end or talk to nps which will reveal them for you.
yeah, that's the issue. ive run through every dungeon avalible till the end and talked to just about every npc i can find and im not having any luck.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes