tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
maybe lvl up her exposure stat?

also anyone knows if there's a way to lower the crime level
I tried that, but the exposure bar can go any further I have 1439 expose xp. The animation of her trying to cover her breast also ruins how a lot of arm clothes look while you are exposed.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Is there a way that when you walk with your breast exposed she doesn't cover one of the tits. Just like when you are changing or taking a bath.
I couldn't able to find any way to remove her arms in game. But I was able to remove them by using some tricks with photoshop.

Here is the file just delete or move "Picture2.wolf" in "Data" folder and extract and place the "Picture2" folder in "Data" folder.

Here is some sample screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsmaniac

frank19

Mar 16, 2018
I'm at the statue puzzle followed the memo but the treasure doesn't appear what is the right order? If you can pls edit this pic by putting the order number

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I'm at the statue puzzle followed the memo but the treasure doesn't appear what is the right order? If you can pls edit this pic by putting the order number
Here is the order priority, yeah the memo is confusing since it basically wants you to follow it but in the order of 1-5

[-*--- , ----* , --*--, ---*- , *----]

Reactions: Fenn_Shadow

BN549

May 6, 2018
Is this during the dance minigame ? If yes it should have already been fixed in the v1.20.8.1 update.
Sorry for the months late response, the game ver. im playing is 1.20.8.1
The problem is the error appears when the mc was pregnant and wearing clothes, it appeared in the live h-scenes and also by just moving, I figured out that my game didnt have all the images of preg versions of the clothes, thats why i asked if somebody can help me with complete "picture folder" version

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry for the months late response, the game ver. im playing is 1.20.8.1
The problem is the error appears when the mc was pregnant and wearing clothes, it appeared in the live h-scenes and also by just moving, I figured out that my game didnt have all the images of preg versions of the clothes, thats why i asked if somebody can help me with complete "picture folder" version
Do you mean these ? They are the ones in my Data folder. Do you have all of em and the error comes up immediately after walking around clothed while pregnant ?

Reactions: Fenn_Shadow

BN549

May 6, 2018
Do you mean these ? They are the ones in my Data folder.
Yes, tho the "picture 2" that i used was decrypted because I wanted to put the edited version of the mc where she has a more defined pussy
If anyones interested I made a little edit to Arma's standing pose art because it bugged me how she has a barbie doll crotch. The edit is somewhat subtle, but enough to show she does indeed have a vagina. Also the image is larger if you play in fullscreen making the edit more obvious compared to previewing it here.

All you have to do is extract the picture2.wolf to the data folder then replace the image in there with this one. Aftrer that simply rename the picture2.wolf e.g. "Disabled Picture2.wolf" so the game directs to the extracted pciture2 folder instead.

Google DXAdecode if you don't have a means to extract .wolf files.

Do you have all of em and the error comes up immediately after walking around clothed while pregnant ?
Not quite, when i was looking why i was getting those error i saw that some cg art of preg ver of clothes was missing (e.g. prision outfit) and kept getting the errors when the cg failed to load

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Yes, tho the "picture 2" that i used was decrypted because I wanted to put the edited version of the mc where she has a more defined pussy

Not quite, when i was looking why i was getting those error i saw that some cg art of preg ver of clothes was missing (e.g. prision outfit) and kept getting the errors when the cg failed to load
From testing it myself it seems the one I have does not have this issue.

Which picture file do you need ? Ill upload the one I have.

Randomguy5613

Apr 21, 2021
I tried to be defeated by the blue tentacles in the south cave (Telgue AbMine) to get the pregnancy event. But still, instead of being dragged to the tentacle cave, I am always sent back to the trade city. Any solution? [SELF-SOLVED xd]

Edit: To not adding more posts, and for anyone who is asking, the blue haired boi is in the trade city bar. There are few posts did mention which place the boy is in but not really specific

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I tried to be defeated by the blue tentacles in the south cave (Telgue AbMine) to get the pregnancy event. But still, instead of being dragged to the tentacle cave, I am always sent back to the trade city. Any solution?
To get the pregnancy event you don't need to get defeated by the blue tentacles, you would need to clear the dungeon and at the near end you should see a nest with lots of blue tentacles, defeat them then there should be something you can pick up which will give you the ability to get pregnant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Randomguy5613

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
I couldn't able to find any way to remove her arms in game. But I was able to remove them by using some tricks with photoshop.

Here is the file just delete or move "Picture2.wolf" in "Data" folder and extract and place the "Picture2" folder in "Data" folder.
WORKUPLOAD

Here is some sample screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much appreciated works perfectly so far.

Reactions: Thant San

BN549

May 6, 2018
From testing it myself it seems the one I have does not have this issue.

Which picture file do you need ? Ill upload the one I have.
Im missing all of the pregnant variante clothes images, you chould just send me the "Picture 2" file or if you can tell me how to get rid of the ability to get pregnant

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Im missing all of the pregnant variante clothes images, you chould just send me the "Picture 2" file or if you can tell me how to get rid of the ability to get pregnant
Here is , unfortunately from what I know once you get that ability there is no way to turn it off unless you have a previous save that had not acquired it yet.

Reactions: Rieshia

Randomguy5613

Apr 21, 2021
It was a bug, the game was missing database stuff for some image files
made a small fix for it
Can you show me how you edited the game resources? I tried to use DXA decryptor to make changes to the data but I just cant encrypt it to .wolf format

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes