Sep 27, 2019
Not really. You can boost max AP, MP, and HP with equipment that has modifiers for those things.

What you really want is to boost regeneration for those, especially AP. There is equipment to do that too, and you can always eat a good meal before you go fight - I recommend the Assorted Omelet, or Quick Steak if you rely heavily on magic, and pack some Assorted Sandwiches for long dungeons.
Gotcha, thanks

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
I am very confused as to what to do, iv subjagated the bandits, cleared the sewers, cleared the forest but cant find any locations other then these

Last edited:

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
I am very confused as to what to do, iv subjagated the bandits, cleared the sewers, cleared the forest but cant find any locations other then these
you can discover new areas when you talk to certain NPCs in taverns or clearing dungeons and roads. You can clearTormea Plains again to discover a new place.

Reactions: eb223_

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i think i know how to get pregnant. unlike other games. on this game no matter how many time you get rape. you won't get pregnant unless you got the ability to laying eggs or getting pregnant by others. to get the ability you need to go the area and or ask npc in the bar and it should be add on the map.

Gobswe

Aug 18, 2021
Can anyone help me to get egg pregnant event? I play it after get 5 blessing but i cant get the event of egg pregnant

Gobswe

Aug 18, 2021
i think i know how to get pregnant. unlike other games. on this game no matter how many time you get rape. you won't get pregnant unless you got the ability to laying eggs or getting pregnant by others. to get the ability you need to go the area and or ask npc in the bar and it should be add on the map.
Whre that area and what npc? There too many bar and npc, i cant get it ( ability to laying egg) no matter i search it....

BN549

May 6, 2018
I have a porblem with some errors, Screenshot (928).png Screenshot (929).png
and I figured out that the pictures of the pregnant version of clothes (or the lack of those rather) is causing the problem,
can someone share there picture folder complete with the pregnant version of the clothes?

Last edited:
May 13, 2021
can someone make a guide on how to get each h scene, I'm afraid the walkthrough with the spirit blessings has nothing on how to get kidnapped and gangraped by bandits

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
i have some problems getting ED1. I've already obtained Heliol's house and the pendant but i can't find Iriza to give the pendant. i think i might be missing some triggers.

-already completed otherworld(carle lodge)
-already completed gold berun thief scene(got a gold)
-tried to check noble church or dominia for scene triggers for iriza but i can't seem to find more(saw this on one walkthrough but i haven't seen it yet)

help would be very appreciated, thanks.

this game is very gud btw, on both h-part and game part.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
i have some problems getting ED1. I've already obtained Heliol's house and the pendant but i can't find Iriza to give the pendant. i think i might be missing some triggers.

-already completed otherworld(carle lodge)
-already completed gold berun thief scene(got a gold)
-tried to check noble church or dominia for scene triggers for iriza but i can't seem to find more(saw this on one walkthrough but i haven't seen it yet)

help would be very appreciated, thanks.

this game is very gud btw, on both h-part and game part.
Have you already triggered the Iriza scene in Dominia about her looking for her missing pendant and the scene where she catches the thief ?

Reactions: malice12

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
if u mean the one on the west part of business area, then i've triggered it already(i think)

i've attached my save files, can u um check what i'm missing for ED1?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
if u mean the one on the west part of business area, then i've triggered it already(i think)

i've attached my save files, can u um check what i'm missing for ED1?
From what I've checked the last requirement is to complete the "Maniweh" investigation quest in Dominia and a followup quest that it triggers after completion. Capturedfgdgf.PNG

Reactions: malice12
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes