malice12

Dec 17, 2021
From what I've checked the last requirement is to complete the "Maniweh" investigation quest in Dominia and a followup quest that it triggers after completion. View attachment 1691321
thanks a lot, sorry if i'm asking for spoonfeeding. But just one last thing, how do i finish it? there seems nothing to be done inside there = =?

edit: nvm, found the back entrance, thanks again : )

Reactions: NeoGenesis

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Can't get Iriza to appear in the Church to start the questline as stated in the walkthroughs. Am I missing something?

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Slum Deserted House scene?

I triggered it once by accident but also fat-fingered F12.
Now everytime I try to replicate it (getting knocked out of Vitality via stuck in wall also in Slums) I just end up rested in the Goldoria Guild.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Slum Deserted House scene?

I triggered it once by accident but also fat-fingered F12.
Now everytime I try to replicate it (getting knocked out of Vitality via stuck in wall also in Slums) I just end up rested in the Goldoria Guild.
If I remember correctly, to get that scene you need to get your Hp knocked to 0 by the relatively weak opponents you face when entering the slums.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
If I remember correctly, to get that scene you need to get your Hp knocked to 0 by the relatively weak opponents you face when entering the slums.
Oh you mean in the actual dungeon in the slums? Damn maybe I was high when I thought I triggered it I guess, got it now tho so thanks again

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoGenesis

enaiya

Aug 9, 2018
Is there a way to go to sleep without increasing EST? sorry my english is a bit bad

Last edited:

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
Is there a way to go to sleep without increasing EST? sorry my english is a bit bad
u can try consuming some of those enlighten meds from the med shop on dominia(till desire is low enough so arma won't get est while sleeping), it's the shop where u sell semen, or u can just consume sedation souls everytime u wake up, we get a lot anyway.

edit: ah nvm we still get est, even on 0 desire just not that much

Reactions: enaiya

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a way that when you walk with your breast exposed she doesn't cover one of the tits. Just like when you are changing or taking a bath.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a way that when you walk with your breast exposed she doesn't cover one of the tits. Just like when you are changing or taking a bath.
maybe lvl up her exposure stat?

also anyone knows if there's a way to lower the crime level

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes