Jul 1, 2021
Can anyone help me with this? I have even try to encode using DXA encode but it seems didn change the problem and shows the same result

Mar 21, 2019
Can anyone help me with this? I have even try to encode using DXA encode but it seems didn change the problem and shows the same result
Old issue that's happened a few times in the posts before, putting the game in main drive and/or running with locale emulator usually fixes it from what i've seen.

Reactions: Tyomrir

Flamefiends

Feb 11, 2021
So how do you unlock the "port city?" I've talked to everyone I can find, cleared all the dungeons I have access to multiple times, and have taken plenty of jobs. I can't for the life of me figure out what flag I'm missing

Mar 21, 2019
So how do you unlock the "port city?" I've talked to everyone I can find, cleared all the dungeons I have access to multiple times, and have taken plenty of jobs. I can't for the life of me figure out what flag I'm missing
Dominia is the port city, a little confusing if you're looking at just the names since it's called "Trade City" on the map. So long as you've done tormea plains south another time, you'll be able to unlock it if you haven't already.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Found another one at the Mezlea Ruins. You can apparently get multiple
Nice, didn't know there were so many of em. I wonder how many of these yellow stones there are in the game.

So now there are currently 4 of them that have been found.

1.) "Ranger M-Stone" - Ranzen Valley
2.) "Wiseman M-Stone" - Mirror Wall Cave
3.) "Swrdmn M-Stone" - ?
4.) "Whirlwind Crest" - Mezlea Ruins

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes