ggg123123123

Mar 10, 2020
Easiest way to start with a customized character is to go into New Game+, after you buy the items you want. You can't have the ears equipped or any custom clothes until you can get to the closet to change clothes, but skin color and any clothes you've bought will be carried over to the new game, and aren't reset once you've bought them.

How do I access New Game+ ? Sorry if this is obvious lol I just downloaded it.

Mar 21, 2019
How do I access New Game+ ? Sorry if this is obvious lol I just downloaded it.
Getting one of the endings, any ending should be fine. You get a "New Game" item which you can use, might have to scroll down in your inventory a small bit to find it since it usually isnt at the top.

And, if you're also worried about something like the name of the character not being something you like, you can also change that from NG+, so don't worry if you wanted to do something like grabbing another save file for that, if you didn't mind most clothes being bought.

Reactions: Reluser

ggg123123123

Mar 10, 2020
Getting one of the endings, any ending should be fine. You get a "New Game" item which you can use, might have to scroll down in your inventory a small bit to find it since it usually isnt at the top.

And, if you're also worried about something like the name of the character not being something you like, you can also change that from NG+, so don't worry if you wanted to do something like grabbing another save file for that, if you didn't mind most clothes being bought.

That makes sense, thanks for the help

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Is this fully translated? The intro where you beat the bandits then Zelfina arrived is still in japanese?

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Say does anyone recall another game like this that was like ongoing/not yet finished years ago it was in the age of hong fire but the game play was like this but the MC was a blonde girl or nun?

Rogulair

Mar 1, 2020
Pretty sure that's MaiDenSnow Eve which is completed and other one that did not complete would be Dungeons and Prisoners.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Pretty sure that's MaiDenSnow Eve which is completed and other one that did not complete would be Dungeons and Prisoners.
Yeah and worth mentioning that even though MSE is complete it wasn't fully translated (afaik). While D&P was being developed with both languages in mind, but only had a big demo.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah and worth mentioning that even though MSE is complete it wasn't fully translated (afaik). While D&P was being developed with both languages in mind, but only had a big demo.
If you take a look at the MSE thread, around December someone posted a more complete translation and instructions on how to modify the game further

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I still can't solve the puzzle, nothing happens; i even tried solutions from older replies but those didn't work either, even reloaded the game but nothing happens, any ideas?
Try this

1.) -*--- , 2.) ----* , 3.) --*--, 4.) ---*- , 5.) *----

so i got end 4 but can still continue? is that intended?
From what I know you can get all 6 endings in 1 playthrough.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes