anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
could you give me some examples?
i can make something that's easy
if you're serious then do you think you could adjust another mod? the hard mod for this game made by joulescole is great and I don't play without it but it makes prostitution annoying. the mod makes prostitution a crime which I like but if you prostitute yourself anywhere even without being seen, the guards somehow see you across the map through buildings and send you to prison instantly even if you prostitute yourself at the lodge. There already view distance in the game when your in a dungeon and the mobs spot you, do you think you could implement this into that mod for the guards so that if I prostitute in some alleyway where I'm not seen then they don't just somehow know?

Don't know how hard this would be to add but its a small feature that would be appreciated.

Two very small things that should be much easier to add would be

1. making the Slums and Goldoria Underground a permanent location unlock that doesn't disappear after you progress the quest

2. could you make the guards in cities have a small chance to send you to the Darmea residence instead of going to the judge

Those 2 small additions would be great.

Reactions: Reluser

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
could you give me some examples?
i can make something that's easy
Could be able to do something with this game? Even being wolf engine?
What the game really needs is scene ecchi content, like they already have animations for a lot of poses and situation, all its missing is some scripted content, kind like the dancing thing, but with more context and setup. Which apparently is not the author strong suit.

Reactions: anon1010

tomsy127

Jan 26, 2018
if you're serious then do you think you could adjust another mod? the hard mod for this game made by joulescole is great and I don't play without it but it makes prostitution annoying. the mod makes prostitution a crime which I like but if you prostitute yourself anywhere even without being seen, the guards somehow see you across the map through buildings and send you to prison instantly even if you prostitute yourself at the lodge. There already view distance in the game when your in a dungeon and the mobs spot you, do you think you could implement this into that mod for the guards so that if I prostitute in some alleyway where I'm not seen then they don't just somehow know?

Don't know how hard this would be to add but its a small feature that would be appreciated.

Two very small things that should be much easier to add would be

1. making the Slums and Goldoria Underground a permanent location unlock that doesn't disappear after you progress the quest

2. could you make the guards in cities have a small chance to send you to the Darmea residence instead of going to the judge

Those 2 small additions would be great.
be careful, basemod is joulescole's hard mod
backup your data before try it

unzip copy and paste it to "Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]\Data"
View attachment Data.zip
changes:
1.prostitution continue to be crime but only if you found by guards at outside (the lodge is totally safe now)
2.Goldoria underground and Darmea residence never disappear. but still no changes Events of Lane
3.if you'll be prisoner in Goldoria as your bounty is above 200, sometimes (50% now for test) you send to Darmea residence after sleep
4.i made just a little pictures for Mr.Darmea arma0503.jpg

Could be able to do something with this game? Even being wolf engine?

What the game really needs is scene ecchi content, like they already have animations for a lot of poses and situation, all its missing is some scripted content, kind like the dancing thing, but with more context and setup. Which apparently is not the author strong suit.
making scene ecchi contents is difficult for me because im not native english speaker
im sorry

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019

View attachment 1176428
changes:
1.prostitution continue to be crime but only if you found by guards at outside (the lodge is totally safe now)
2.Goldoria underground and Darmea residence never disappear. but still no changes Events of Lane
3.if you'll be prisoner in Goldoria as your bounty is above 200, sometimes (50% now for test) you send to Darmea residence after sleep
4.i made just a little pictures for Mr.Darmea View attachment 1176436

making scene ecchi contents is difficult for me because im not native english speaker
im sorry
Legend right here, TY.

Did a quick check through the mod and everything seems to work just fine as far as i can tell, ilyk if i do run into any issues though, great job man, many thanks.

Last edited:

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019

View attachment 1176428
changes:
4.i made just a little pictures for Mr.Darmea View attachment 1176436

im sorry
ok did end up finding an issue, when you strip and dance at the underground bar in goldoria, it counts it as a crime and the guards chase after you. this didn't happen before and isn't a huge deal but an issue none the less.

tomsy127

Jan 26, 2018
ok did end up finding an issue, when you strip and dance at the underground bar in goldoria, it counts it as a crime and the guards chase after you. this didn't happen before and isn't a huge deal but an issue none the less.
fixed View attachment Data.zip
it seems the specification for hard mod

please understand that maybe next time i won't use MapData.wolf of hard mod as a base.
its too difficult for me.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
I bought this sometime ago on DLSITE and started playing today, i can already say its the last time i buy something on DLSITE ever again, no refund and blatantly lying about this being official translation or is official a MTL by their dictionary. Half of the lines make as much sense as any MTL gibberish, most lines are probably mistranslated, some stuff not translated at all and most choices mean nothing. Not to mention zero editing with text being shown only partially cause rest goes outside of the chat boxes and there are problems with text wrappings.

Are there maybe any fan edits? Cause this garbage is literally unplayable in this state.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I bought this sometime ago on DLSITE and started playing today, i can already say its the last time i buy something on DLSITE ever again, no refund and blatantly lying about this being official translation or is official a MTL by their dictionary. Half of the lines make as much sense as any MTL gibberish, most lines are probably mistranslated, some stuff not translated at all and most choices mean nothing. Not to mention zero editing with text being shown only partially cause rest goes outside of the chat boxes and there are problems with text wrappings.

Are there maybe any fan edits? Cause this garbage is literally unplayable in this state.
this right here is why we pirate

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019

Official on DLSite just means that it is something the developers of the game sell with it. And yeah that sometimes does mean litteral MTL. Not so much as fault of DLSite as a fault of the specific developers

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Well at least i got the weird text wrapping under control, it seems when DLSITE had still separate english they used this weid authentication tool where you had to login with your DLSITE account to play the game. That version while it had the same version number did not came with the fonts for some reason, i redownloaded it today and the files in the folders are different, there is a game.exe now and to start it you have to input the serial key code they give you on DLSITE, different authentication method and it has the fonts now. With the text not wrapping and parts of it disappearing now it sounds more like a translation than MTL, still there are some awkward moments for instance after teleporting out of romania you wake up go out of the room and the guy says you noticed, i mean that freaking makes no sense and i check the japanese version and he said something like oh you woke up.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Well at least i got the weird text wrapping under control, it seems when DLSITE had still separate english they used this weid authentication tool where you had to login with your DLSITE account to play the game. That version while it had the same version number did not came with the fonts for some reason, i redownloaded it today and the files in the folders are different, there is a game.exe now and to start it you have to input the serial key code they give you on DLSITE, different authentication method and it has the fonts now. With the text not wrapping and parts of it disappearing now it sounds more like a translation than MTL, still there are some awkward moments for instance after teleporting out of romania you wake up go out of the room and the guy says you noticed, i mean that freaking makes no sense and i check the japanese version and he said something like oh you woke up.
spending more time getting things to work than you are playing the damn game. works faster when you just download it and run the exe on here. you'd think the official place you get it at would make ease of use a higher priority especially considering the insane prices they have on dl site.

ggg123123123

Mar 10, 2020
Is there a way to start the game with your character designed a certain way? I want to play as a dark elf (or at least a dark-skinned model), but I can't seem to understand how save states work in this game without breaking everything.

Or is there a cheat engine that I can use as early into the game as possible?

Mar 21, 2019
Is there a way to start the game with your character designed a certain way? I want to play as a dark elf (or at least a dark-skinned model), but I can't seem to understand how save states work in this game without breaking everything.

Or is there a cheat engine that I can use as early into the game as possible?
Easiest way to start with a customized character is to go into New Game+, after you buy the items you want. You can't have the ears equipped or any custom clothes until you can get to the closet to change clothes, but skin color and any clothes you've bought will be carried over to the new game, and aren't reset once you've bought them.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes