NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
I'm loving the dressup/customisation options especially. Very few games have it (and sadly there's still no tag for it)

Anyone knows some similar games?

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
If I remember correctly you would need to put the treasure on the pillar in Menil's Border.

Try to increase her "Exposure Xp"
Not 100% sure tho, haven't tried it yet.
Honestli i've been already hack the amount exp until 9999 haha. But it does'nt effect anything

Reactions: Reluser

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
Any other new functions after the pregnancy thing?
going to the south cave going to the second area after reaching a place where there are two rooms the one on the left is empty the one on the right has a butt load of tentacle monsters defeat them and at the end of the room there will be something glittering have her inspect it and she'll gain the ability to 'lay magic eggs' while there are no scenes of her laying any it still shows when she does get pregnant~

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I just hate how she shows ZERO emotion through anything... even while in estrus and in heat ... no emotion , just blank stare
That is by design because that's her whole character archetype, which in the anime fandom is called a "kuudere".

Basically it's a cold/indifferent girl who feels no emotions or is extremely introspective for one reason or another: maybe they were born this way or maybe they suffered trauma and became like this... whatever the reason, they end up being expressionless and cold.

So in that sense, many people find this type of character to be appealing in their own right and therefore enjoy seeing the dissonance when that type of character is in an erotic situation yet shows no emotion at all despite their own body instinctive reactions.

Sep 1, 2020
going to the south cave going to the second area after reaching a place where there are two rooms the one on the left is empty the one on the right has a butt load of tentacle monsters defeat them and at the end of the room there will be something glittering have her inspect it and she'll gain the ability to 'lay magic eggs' while there are no scenes of her laying any it still shows when she does get pregnant~
I know about that but what is the new update after that?

Mar 21, 2019
I know about that but what is the new update after that?
There is a new npc in goldoria in the top right that says "is there a naughty girl", which you can have sex with people (IF your desire is high enough, i think it's over 100?), alongside a threesome animation, and an option to favorite more variations of clothes, instead of only being able to favorite one style.

EDIT: I also forgot to add that you can choose animations when prostituting yourself, so long as it's in the lodge, aswell as deciding speed/when to finish

Last edited:

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
Just came to say I love this game's corruption mechanics. I was addicted to the gameplay as well, could not put it down. I only wish there was some sort of sexual attack you could use on enemies instead of only being able to have a train of 6 dudes plow you when you prostitute everyone in the city.

dpes506

Sep 23, 2018
I can't play game it errorLog
I need some help please

[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find E:\A/Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]/Data/BalloonLight/.png

Process mark:[MapEv 3 CommonEv 463 Live 30] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

--------------------

LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following files

ERROR: Cannot find [E:\A/Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]/Data/MapChip/01.png]

File Read Error *Continuing play can result in shutdown errors

--------------------

Reactions: mercedesizbest
Sep 13, 2020
I can't play game it errorLog
I need some help please

[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find E:\A/Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]/Data/BalloonLight/.png

Process mark:[MapEv 3 CommonEv 463 Live 30] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

--------------------

LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following files

ERROR: Cannot find [E:\A/Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]/Data/MapChip/01.png]

File Read Error *Continuing play can result in shutdown errors

--------------------
Same :(

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes