Dec 7, 2020
So I'm stuck. I've cleared out the bandit hideout after helping out the barracks. I've cleared the sewers, and I've gotten the blessing from the nearby forest. But now I have no idea what to do. Any advice?

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Has anybody had a problem with giving yourself 100 semen for the quest through the online save editor? I have no problem changing the amount of Sedation Souls (hearts that gives you -100 Estrs) but I can't seem to be able to change the amount of the semen.

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
just a quick question: is there any gallery for the majority of the scenes? since the memory sphere seems to only have "game over" scenes.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
just a quick question: is there any gallery for the majority of the scenes? since the memory sphere seems to only have "game over" scenes.
From what I know unfortunately there isn't. For the rest of the scenes the best way to see them would be to go to the arena and lose in the challenge vs monsters.

Reactions: Jolyroger

persos112

Dec 29, 2020
Can anyone give me a hand? I seem to be stuck in the Kurumi questline at the statues. The order of the statues seems... weird. I've tried going from left to right and from right to left and can't get the treasure to spawn. (code is 51342)

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
Can anyone give me a hand? I seem to be stuck in the Kurumi questline at the statues. The order of the statues seems... weird. I've tried going from left to right and from right to left and can't get the treasure to spawn. (code is 51342)
Statue 1Statue 2Statue 3Statue 4Statue 5
5th1st3rd4th2nd

Reactions: alteros

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
does anyone have a translation of the text for config.exe
also is there a way to change keybinds? or are we stuck with the crappy defaults that make zero sense

roboy

May 7, 2017
Who knows similar action games with corruption like the agnietta, lonaRpg, wings of roldea? I've played the same ones before, but I can't remember them.

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Did they ever add more content to this game ?

I remember playing it an year or two ago and absolutely loving it but it felt unfinished ( the detective girl's part , the vampire's quest , ecc ) . I'd really like to return playing more of it but I don't recall any additions being made .

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Did they ever add more content to this game ?

I remember playing it an year or two ago and absolutely loving it but it felt unfinished ( the detective girl's part , the vampire's quest , ecc ) . I'd really like to return playing more of it but I don't recall any additions being made .
this was a game sold on dlsite so I'm guessing the creator was happy as is and moved on.

Reactions: Reluser
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes