Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
I'm on "new game" and atele forest don't seem to show up? is this a bug or am I missing something?

also like is there any benefit in protecting virginity? There's also this woman infront of lingery shop in the city with arena and slum that's looking for "a cute and naughty girl" I once triggered her event but I can't seem to trigger it anymore ever since,how do I trigger her event?

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
I'm on "new game" and atele forest don't seem to show up? is this a bug or am I missing something?

also like is there any benefit in protecting virginity? There's also this woman infront of lingery shop in the city with arena and slum that's looking for "a cute and naughty girl" I once triggered her event but I can't seem to trigger it anymore ever since,how do I trigger her event?
For atele forest, go to the church and speak to the first nun there, Pretty sure there's no benefits to keeping virginity (From what i know?) But i could be wrong, there's only little flavor texts but nothing that impacts the game. and for the "cute and naughty girl" event, you need to have a high enough desire for sex, 100+ should work

Aug 23, 2018
From what i know, yeah, it's impossible to sprint in anywhere that's a "Dungeon", just keep portals and energy drinks if you get low on VIT, just to make sure you don't drop dead in the middle of a zone
Damn it. I was afraid that might be the case. Going through the dungeons is quite a slog already, adding the inability to sprint would just be too much for me. Oh well. Thanks for the answer. Guess I won't be playing on Ex mode for now

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
How exactly do I find the gold value in the cheat engine? I've tried the method of typing my money value into the value scan, copying into another document, changing my money amount, then typing my new money value in, and getting that. When I used excel to check if any of the address values matched it all came up as mismatch. What am I doing wrong?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Still isn't working, unfortunately.
Odd, may I ask if you press "g" does the value of the yellow bar on the lower right of the screen named VIT go to 0 ?

Also, you may have pressed "L" the word that said loop would be lit up in green that is right above your HP bar. If its lit press "L" again to disable the loop.

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
Odd, may I ask if you press "g" does the value of the yellow bar on the lower right of the screen named VIT go to 0 ?

Also, you may have pressed "L" the word that said loop would be lit up in green that is right above your HP bar. If its lit press "L" again to disable the loop.
It's doing nothing : (
The vitality doesn't go down and the 'L' thing doesn't work.
1609145857191.png

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 960235
Thanks for the screenshot, I see the problem now. The "give up" function can only be used when you are already having intercourse with an opponent that has reduced your hp to 0 in order to end the animation.

If your goal is to try and lose to an opponent there is no shortcut key for that, tho what I can recommend in order to see the scene more quickly rather than having the opponent chip at your hp is to equip the accessory "Brsrkr M-Stone", it reduces your defense by a significant amount while increasing your attack, basically making your character a glass cannon.

Reactions: GregoryRump
Mar 21, 2019
If you're looking for your vit to go down, you could buy lethargy drinks at dominia (at the shop where you sell semen for money), but otherwise, use the brsrkr m-stone like neogenesis said, the defense drop should kill you pretty fast

Reactions: GregoryRump

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
Thanks for the screenshot, I see the problem now. The "give up" function can only be used when you are already having intercourse with an opponent that has reduced your hp to 0 in order to end the animation.

If your goal is to try and lose to an opponent there is no shortcut key for that, tho what I can recommend in order to see the scene more quickly rather than having the opponent chip at your hp is to equip the accessory "Brsrkr M-Stone", it reduces your defense by a significant amount while increasing your attack, basically making your character a glass cannon.
If you're looking for your vit to go down, you could buy lethargy drinks at dominia (at the shop where you sell semen for money), but otherwise, use the brsrkr m-stone like neogenesis said, the defense drop should kill you pretty fast
Thanks for the answers! The Lethargy drink works pretty well though it does hurt my character's wallet quite a bit.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes