Dec 13, 2017
Do the skills of companions rise at all? I am just wondering if Rita's skills can be improved so she can really overtake the mercenary in usefulness. Even my MC already outclasses him with her skills now, but it's dangerous to go alone.

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
Unfortunetely they all get stripped off during sexy time
Yeah, but in like the trailer, i spotted like thigh highs/socks in the sexy time...Does anybody know where i could get that clothing part?? I've been looking for it for so long and I can't find SHIT :c

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, but in like the trailer, i spotted like thigh highs/socks in the sexy time...Does anybody know where i could get that clothing part?? I've been looking for it for so long and I can't find SHIT :c
Not exactly sure what you are looking for but from what I know there are 5 locations which you can buy clothes from.

1.) Noble
2.) Trade City Dominia
3.) Tarlette
4.) Goldoria
5.) Town of Voz

Mar 21, 2019
I think that's the Bondage clothing, should be in Goldoria in the shop in the top right (Next to the dance shop)

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a way to escape the gangrape in these prison cells? Event happened twice, once when she drop by sleep depraving in forest - goblins captured her and start endless rape combo. Then it happened again in a quest for barracks, a thief used a net skill and captured her, then back to the jail with mass rape combos

Either something is wrong or this is the worst game over ever made

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a way to escape the gangrape in these prison cells? Event happened twice, once when she drop by sleep depraving in forest - goblins captured her and start endless rape combo. Then it happened again in a quest for barracks, a thief used a net skill and captured her, then back to the jail with mass rape combos

Either something is wrong or this is the worst game over ever made
Yes you can escape from them. to do so press G, that would instantly end the loop and make her pass out/sleep. Afterwards there should be a shiny thing in the cell, pick it up and head towards the door to try and unlock it. If the rng fails you would need to sleep and try again.

After escaping you would need to navigate through the enemy base and find the escape teleporter otherwise be captured again and receive the same fate.

For the goblin prison the step with the lock and key is not needed.

Dec 14, 2018
love voice acting. her voice is so sweet. really love design of clothes and variety.
too bad game is actually very very hard for me. sometimes game just unleashes lots of enemies that attack from all sides. when green tentacles attack I cant do anything to escape even two of them. i need portals to rescue people that i seen in cave... but i missed where I can get portals.
*somehow Goldoria appeared on map after I pressed z on almel bridge... after i talked with more nps. I swear i was walking all over map and there was no city.

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
love voice acting. her voice is so sweet. really love design of clothes and variety.
too bad game is actually very very hard for me. sometimes game just unleashes lots of enemies that attack from all sides. when green tentacles attack I cant do anything to escape even two of them. i need portals to rescue people that i seen in cave... but i missed where I can get portals.
*somehow Goldoria appeared on map after I pressed z on almel bridge... after i talked with more nps. I swear i was walking all over map and there was no city.
For the enemies that surround you I would recommend to move slowly when attacking them, moving around too much will make them all attack you at once instead of 2-3 at a time.

As for the green tentacles, the small ones should be easy enough to overcome but the bigger ones move very fast. What I would suggest would be to not tackle dungeons that have danger levels of >5 until you have grinded some levels and upgrade/equip your weapon and accessories.

For the portals you can buy them at shops.

Yeah, new locations appear in 2 ways, passing another location or information from NPCs.

Reactions: Teddythepervert
Aug 23, 2018
Am I just stupid or are you simply not able to sprint in dungeons when playing in Ex difficulty mode? I can sprint just fine while in towns. This is going to be unbearable if that's really the case.

Mar 21, 2019
Am I just stupid or are you simply not able to sprint in dungeons when playing in Ex difficulty mode? I can sprint just fine while in towns. This is going to be unbearable if that's really the case.
From what i know, yeah, it's impossible to sprint in anywhere that's a "Dungeon", just keep portals and energy drinks if you get low on VIT, just to make sure you don't drop dead in the middle of a zone

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes