NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
It should be unlocked once you go pass "Ranzen Valley". Tho you would need to progress the story line of "Elmia" in order to unlock the entrance to "to-elna" from "Lastella's Altar".

Here is a walkthrough from gfurst if you get lost on how to proceed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sdsd.PNG

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
does this game have actual vanilla sex here? like lovey dovey sex with ilmeia for example..

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
How does pregnancy work? Is it just a creampie scene and then some text?
When you get creampied and then sleep there is a chance you will get pregnant after waking up, then sleep again in order to give birth to the magical egg.

There is no scene of the giving birth part, tho during pregnancy your pose art will show it.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Anyone know how to remove the curse? Got lost and can't tell what I need next.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
When you get creampied and then sleep there is a chance you will get pregnant after waking up, then sleep again in order to give birth to the magical egg.

There is no scene of the giving birth part, tho during pregnancy your pose art will show it.
Thanks for the info. I tried like 30 creampies with that savegame earlier...no luck though. Must be missing something.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the info. I tried like 30 creampies with that savegame earlier...no luck though. Must be missing something.
Oh, my bad. Forgot to mention that in order for you to get pregnant you would need to get the ability to do so by talking to the blue haired guy in Dominia pub, then head for the new location "South Cave". You will get the "Magical egg Constitution" ability there, which will allow you to get pregnant when creampied.

Reactions: f9account

Trauma_Center

Aug 15, 2020
What do the stats do? wpn skl, mgc skl, and so on make sense. The higher those are the better I am with weapons, magic, etc. What does EST do? I got it to 120 and the only difference I noticed was that there were hearts floating around the character portrait.

Rieshia

Sep 5, 2020
What do the stats do? wpn skl, mgc skl, and so on make sense. The higher those are the better I am with weapons, magic, etc. What does EST do? I got it to 120 and the only difference I noticed was that there were hearts floating around the character portrait.
From what I've observed, EST is short for "Estrous" and it is used to determine how aroused you are. At like 30 Est, it will start affecting your AP regen and the next stage will be at 51 where you will be in a aphrodisiac state where you will now have a easier time getting a climax and finally at 101+ is a higher aphrodisiac state where I think it will affect your AP regen(?) more, but if your desire for sex is high, then it will also affect how easily you climax even more.

Last edited:

Trauma_Center

Aug 15, 2020
From what I've observed, EST is short for "Estrous" and it is used to determine how aroused you are. At like 30 Est, it will start affecting your AP regen and the next stage will be at 51 where you will be in a aphrodisiac state where you will now have a easier time getting a climax and finally at 101+ is a higher aphrodisiac state where I think it will affect your AP regen(?) more, but if your desire for sex is high, then it will also affect how easily you climax even more.
Oh, I never noticed that. What about all the stuff in the status section of the menu?

Rieshia

Sep 5, 2020
Oh, I never noticed that. What about all the stuff in the status section of the menu?
The most important stat you would consider in the status would be 'Desire for sex' because once that gets high enough, it will:
Est will increase instead of decrease when you do get any amount of Est; however, if you have the succubus curse then it will just keep increasing it more then usual.
Sedation soul's effect is weakened from -100 Est to -50 Est. You can lower the desire for sex using enlightenment medicine from one of the mages that want your semen.
It will "activate" the heightened aphrodisiac stage (101+ Est).

The other status don't really have as much importance, but a couple provide small quirks you can unlock. Like if Dance xp is high enough, you can strip and dance (can unlock one of the h-scenes if you strip naked) which gives you Semen, more gold and a little expose xp, and if your expose xp is high enough, you aren't forced to wear clothing if you attempt to leave your inn/house exposed.

I say 'Desire for sex' status is good to keep track, but it's not required to lower it as sedation souls is enough to keep your Est levels low in my opinion even if it's weakened. It does matter though if you are in EX difficulty since you do get stunned (unable to attack) if you climax so at EX diff then keeping 'Desire for sex' low is reasonable, but again, not required if you don't get hit often.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes