Mar 21, 2019
Yeah sucks. Should update roldea more. Or make sequel. Not crappy 3d.
Honestly, I'm more on the hopeful side that they'll make something nice, I liked roldea alot so I'd assume their new game would have some love put into it too, and not just be a rushed mess, but we can only wait and see.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I understand 3D models are easier to animate, but still disapointed Wings of Roldea isn't used a base to the next game. Personally not a fan of 3D.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Whats the new game all about?
I hope we can change her hair and haircolour or appearance in general.

But most of all, I hope there's going to be lots of clothing to collect and wear:sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jaruh

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I understand 3D models are easier to animate, but still disapointed Wings of Roldea isn't used a base to the next game. Personally not a fan of 3D.
I agree on that(y)

This is what he basically said (google translate):
"'That's why my next work is 3D.
I wrote "Action" in the previous article, but without that
I think it will be ADV-like content that is flirting in a modern world.''

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I personally think that's an okay example of 3D. Certainly far better than a lot of the 3D I've seen on here. Visually, 3D seems to work better when it's at least somehow stylized (it doesn't have to be anime style), the stuff that tries to be 'realistic' tends to end up just ugly unless you have a huge budget to spend on making it look good.

• Sad
Reactions: jaruh

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
1597562922916.png
Yeah, this 3D does look pretty good compared to the ones I,ve seen out there that just end up making the characters look horrible when they go for realistic. Like some renpy games i,ve seen.

Also why does this girl remind me of girl MC from Psycho-Pass Season 1 and 2?:unsure:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So this has a pregnancy tag who/how does she get pregnant then?
Someone wrote this in one of the previous posts =
"Speak to the blue haired person in dominia's bar, and go to the south cave, when you get to the end there'll be some things to pick up and one of them will give you the ability (magcrystal egg constitution) for pregnancy. It's only egg pregnancy, though."
So yeah, you don't shit out live creatures. Only magic eggs that don't even hatch. You can sell em for money (I think).

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
"Speak to the blue haired person in dominia's bar, and go to the south cave, when you get to the end there'll be some things to pick up and one of them will give you the ability (magcrystal egg constitution) for pregnancy. It's only egg pregnancy, though."
So yeah, you don't shit out live creatures. Only magic eggs that don't even hatch. You can sell em for money (I think).
kinda sad that you cant see her giving birth because just hearing her moans when giving birth gets me hard already!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
View attachment 774431
Yeah, this 3D does look pretty good compared to the ones I,ve seen out there that just end up making the characters look horrible when they go for realistic. Like some renpy games i,ve seen.

Also why does this girl remind me of girl MC from Psycho-Pass Season 1 and 2?:unsure:
Actually doesn't look too bad. Still, I prefer the 2D. I dunno, just personal preference.

The models sometimes disguise the quality of animated scenes. That's what usually I don't like. And speaking the nature of H scenes on this game... ergh, I better not comment much.

ZEFFFOHHH

Apr 9, 2018
so when i try to boot it up it says: cannot locate basic info data, Game.dat.
can someone tell me what to do plz?
preciate it

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
Someone wrote this in one of the previous posts =
so its literally nothing... what a shame

Reactions: Centarius
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes