joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
For the love of god tell me i can salvage this shit. I didnt go with the guy in the beggining of the game to the noble city so i never discovered it and i never spoke to the villagers in carlo village so i never got the southern plains discovered on my map. Ive sunk 14 hours into do the rest of the game, yet now that all the villagers in carlo village got dabbed upon by some monsters, i cant discover any of the main story mission areas. i dont want to restart man please :(
Wait, what? Where did you go after leaving Carlo Vil originally? There shouldn't have been anywhere else on the map open to you until you spoke with the villager to unlock Tormea Plains South.

I have no clue how to unlock the plains other than that one villager. If somehow you have the rest of the map unlocked but not Tormea and Noble (which sounds kinda crazy to me) you might be able to still get a minor ending in Goldea by completing the reporter Lane's quest to save Romenia. But I don't know what the flag is to get the second part of the slums quest to open up is.

If you can complete the Romenia quest it will give you a "New Game" item to start a new game plus in EX mode, which is harder and more fun than the normal mode anyway.

Edit: I figured it out. You went with Illmeia to the cave to save the child and then parted ways with him before going to Noble. Then you went back to the cave and passed out, which took you to Dominia. I'm impressed. I don't think Waterspoon added protection in for that chain of events.

Last edited:

beatyeah

Jun 30, 2020
Wait, what? Where did you go after leaving Carlo Vil originally? There shouldn't have been anywhere else on the map open to you until you spoke with the villager to unlock Tormea Plains South.

I have no clue how to unlock the plains other than that one villager. If somehow you have the rest of the map unlocked but not Tormea and Noble (which sounds kinda crazy to me) you might be able to still get a minor ending in Goldea by completing the reporter Lane's quest to save Romenia. But I don't know what the flag is to get the second part of the slums quest to open up is.

If you can complete the Romenia quest it will give you a "New Game" item to start a new game plus in EX mode, which is harder and more fun than the normal mode anyway.

Edit: I figured it out. You went with Illmeia to the cave to save the child and then parted ways with him before going to Noble. Then you went back to the cave and passed out, which took you to Dominia. I'm impressed. I don't think Waterspoon added protection in for that chain of events.
I mean, I just can't believe no one else has had this issue before or at least brought it up. Also, I found out i have absolutely messed up because of the Romenia quest. Ive saved Lane already but didnt know what to do next. caved and finally looked up a walkthrough to find out i need some armored knight at an inn? and i need to "clear the forest dungeon" which i assume is talking about some area on the map im incapable of accessing as well. Not really sure, whoever wrote the walkthrough made it as hard as humanly possible to read and understand.

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
I mean, I just can't believe no one else has had this issue before or at least brought it up. Also, I found out i have absolutely messed up because of the Romenia quest. Ive saved Lane already but didnt know what to do next. caved and finally looked up a walkthrough to find out i need some armored knight at an inn? and i need to "clear the forest dungeon" which i assume is talking about some area on the map im incapable of accessing as well. Not really sure, whoever wrote the walkthrough made it as hard as humanly possible to read and understand.
The forest dungeon is probably referring to the last step of the Romenia storyline. The armored knights should be the Romenian women at the Inn in Goldea. After you save Lane and threaten the Goldean politician / slave trader, you convince the Goldean army to help you liberate Romenia from the thieves. Talking with the women in green armor at the inn starts that quest. Talk to them twice if you've never spoken to them before.

Edit: Quick note, but the Romenia liberation ending is the easiest and probably most lackluster of all the endings. There are a couple other meh and two (intentionally) bad endings, but the true Roldea ending is really worth it, in my opinion. It doesnt sound like you'll be able to get it on your current save though, because there's a lot of important stuff in Noble. But that's why I'm encouraging you to get this ending to get the new game +. Getting any ending gives that to you.

Last edited:

beatyeah

Jun 30, 2020
The forest dungeon is probably referring to the last step of the Romenia storyline. The armored knights should be the Romenian women at the Inn in Goldea. After you save Lane and threaten the Goldean politician / slave trader, you convince the Goldean army to help you liberate Romenia from the thieves. Talking with the women in green armor at the inn starts that quest.
oh, well damn yeah there must be more to the quest to have it actually begin because ive tried speaking to them as well. Guess i really am boned here

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
oh, well damn yeah there must be more to the quest to have it actually begin because ive tried speaking to them as well. Guess i really am boned here
I really thought the only flag needed was to save Lane. Try talking to them again maybe? And did you eat at the bar in Dominia? There's a scene that plays when you do that is important for other plots, but I'm not sure if there are any flags you need from Noble first.

beatyeah

Jun 30, 2020
I really thought the only flag needed was to save Lane. Try talking to them again maybe? And did you eat at the bar in Dominia? There's a scene that plays when you do that is important for other plots, but I'm not sure if there are any flags you need from Noble first.
dont even worry about it. I am not sure what it is you need to trigger that but it doesnt matter. The vampire quest line is doable and i just got the new game item and have restarted. Good lord, i hope that gets fixed. I was so mad that i was about to lose 14 hours of my time, man.

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
Ok. I hacked the game for you.

Make a back up of your current Data>MapData.wolf file and replace it with the file attached here. Then go to Goldea into the bar that Lane sits. Talk to the guy at the far right of the bar. I replaced his normal event with the event of the guy from Carlo Vil.

Once unlocked, replace your MapData.wolf file back to the original. (Unless you want much faster enemies that are in my mod.)

Edit: And then I see you already got the New Game item. lol
Well, I'm glad it worked out.

Last edited:
Reactions: bee47

beatyeah

Jun 30, 2020
Ok. I hacked the game for you.

Make a back up of your current Data>MapData.wolf file and replace it with the file attached here. Then go to Goldea into the bar that Lane sits. Talk to the guy at the far right of the bar. I replaced his normal event with the event of the guy from Carlo Vil.

Once unlocked, replace your MapData.wolf file back to the original. (Unless you want much faster enemies that are in my mod.)
i actually cannot believe this. I restarted and decided id play later so i can grind some of that sweet pso so i saved over my game that was fucked. I am so touched you went through the trouble to do that, and I have already screwed it up. Truly, my game destroying skill knows no bounds. You are a saint though, thank you for all your help with this. Now, at least, anyone else with this problem will be fine.

lmfaonolol

Apr 14, 2020
no matter how many times i start the game it's always like
[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find C:¥dataa/Data/BalloonLight/羽.png

Process mark:[MapEv 3 CommonEv 463 Live 30] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown
Screenshot_220.png
once i left click it goes

LoadGraphics ERROR: Cannot find the following files

ERROR Cannot find [C¥dataa/Data/MapChip/(japanese words that i cant translate)01.png

File Read Error *Continuing to play can result in shutdown errors

and it crashes once i left click again
Screenshot_219.png

fordownloadingstuff

Jan 2, 2019
I took Disco-Inferno's "uncensor" for the character standing pose art and applied it to the pregnant standing pose art as well. I have linked instructions for installing these pose arts, from Disco-Inferno's original post. Be sure to rename the images to the names shown in the thumbnail before pasting them into your game folder.
All you have to do is extract the picture2.wolf to the data folder then replace the image in there with this one. After that simply rename the picture2.wolf e.g. "Disabled Picture2.wolf" so the game directs to the extracted pciture2 folder instead.

Google DXAdecode if you don't have a means to extract .wolf files.
I haven't yet tested if the pregnant pose art works, but it probably does.

KingHash

Jun 15, 2020
When I finish downloading the game and try open it, I just get a pop up telling me the file has no app. Anybody know how to help? Thanks

RogueDragon7274

Apr 26, 2020

Process mark:[MapEv 3 CommonEv 463 Live 30] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown
View attachment 715028

ERROR Cannot find [C¥dataa/Data/MapChip/(japanese words that i cant translate)01.png

View attachment 715026
I have a similar problem.

hlbrg

Apr 25, 2019

View attachment 715028

View attachment 715026
Google DXAdecode
follow the steps from

run in locale emulator

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Just finished the game for the first time after having it for god knows how long, and i gotta say, i'm very fond of this one now, though there's a lot of missed potential in some areas.

Reactions: NitroSM
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes