joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
If you somehow figured out the way you could add values, perhaps you could just link the change in esterus value to the event of when you get ejaculated in (which by default causes you to gain semen and sedation souls).
I figured out how to do it!! Unfortunately I was unable to remove Sedation Souls from masturbation only, but I made it such that whenever you receive a Sedation Soul, your EST automatically goes down by the value of that Sedation Soul.

I thought about removing Sedation Souls entirely, but I think that might make the game too difficult. For example, when you have the curse and have a high desire for sex, the Sedation Soul in my hack only reduces EST by 20. Some fights might be impossible if you have to rely only on sex to reduce EST.

So in the version attached, whenever the character has an orgasm (or I guess causes someone to orgasm as well), you'll reduce EST by between 50-20 depending on your desire for sex. You'll also receive a Sedation Soul for the same amount.

While I think this is probably a better solution for role-playing, I haven't tested it for scenes like the prison. I hope it doesn't make Arma get bored.

Are you also able to test that these changes are working?

Reactions: fordownloadingstuff

fordownloadingstuff

Jan 2, 2019
I figured out how to do it!! Unfortunately I was unable to remove Sedation Souls from masturbation only, but I made it such that whenever you receive a Sedation Soul, your EST automatically goes down by the value of that Sedation Soul.

I thought about removing Sedation Souls entirely, but I think that might make the game too difficult. For example, when you have the curse and have a high desire for sex, the Sedation Soul in my hack only reduces EST by 20. Some fights might be impossible if you have to rely only on sex to reduce EST.

So in the version attached, whenever the character has an orgasm (or I guess causes someone to orgasm as well), you'll reduce EST by between 50-20 depending on your desire for sex. You'll also receive a Sedation Soul for the same amount.

While I think this is probably a better solution for role-playing, I haven't tested it for scenes like the prison. I hope it doesn't make Arma get bored.

Are you also able to test that these changes are working?
Haven't actually tested any of these changes myself, but would do so when I have time.
Edit:
Tested the sex system with an old save, seems to work fine. Which software are you using to edit those game files, would love to try doing some modding myself.
Edit 2:
Figured out the software, but did not have any idea on what I am doing, since the game is written in Japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: joulescole

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
If you somehow figured out the way you could add values, perhaps you could just link the change in esterus value to the event of when you get ejaculated in (which by default causes you to gain semen and sedation souls).
Which software are you using to edit those game files, would love to try doing some modding myself.
It's a bit complicated and takes some Japanese knowledge, but here it is:

To extract the contents of the .wolf file type, download touhouSE. Click and drag the .wolf file in question (BasicData.wolf) on to touhouSE.exe and hit Enter to extract the contents to the "data" folder that goes with touhouSE.

Click ダウンロード in the top right corner to get it.

Next use Wolf RPG Editor. There is an English translation out there, but I wasn't able to get it to work, and Japanese isn't too much of a problem for me.

When you extract the editor it will come with an example game preloaded. Delete the contents of the BasicData folder and replace them with the contents of the above "data" folder.

Open up the editor. The internal values of the game can be found in the third menu option at the top (表示(V)). The simple item changes occurred under ユーザーデータベース (user database) and then 2: アイテム (Item) under タイプ. You can only really change the purchase price here, which automatically affects the sell price.

The more complicated changes all occurred under the 表示(V) -> コモンイベント (common event). Waterspoon doesn't use the built in functions for HP or SP at all. He created his own classes and functions for all values in the game, so anything that affects them have to be changed in the corresponding sections of this event list. Many of the relevant changes occur between events 838 and 848. Event 839 handles getting Sedation Souls, and 840 handles using them. You can compare the original game data to what I did for reference. Keep in mind that if an NPC says a value in a speech box, you'll need to change that value there as well.

Most of the internals are in Japanese, because this is Waterspoon's work. And it is all very detailed and impressive. I doubt most RPG Maker titles have this many internal events.

Finally, once you've made any changes you want, you'll need to recreate the BasicData.wolf package. In the main editor, choose the first menu ファイル(F) -> ゲームデータの作成 (File -> Game Data Prep). In the middle section, choose the third radial option, which will allow you to click on [BasicData] from the list. Hitting OK will generate BasicData.wolf for you to use.

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
Haven't actually tested any of these changes myself, but would do so when I have time.
Edit:
Tested the sex system with an old save, seems to work fine. Which software are you using to edit those game files, would love to try doing some modding myself.
Edit 2:
Figured out the software, but did not have any idea on what I am doing, since the game is written in Japanese.
There doesn't seem to be much other reaction to the hack. Let me know if you want anything in particular changed, and I'll give it a shot. I reduced the effectiveness of the Englightenment Medicine, but that isn't showing up in the description, so I want to fix that. I also want to increase the cost of the Desensitizer. Other than that I'll stick with the current version. I may also test it without Sedation Souls.

Edit:
Here are the two final files. I fixed some pricing and text. One file gives you Sedation Souls and reduces your EST during sex, but each only does so by 20 at the highest libido. The other has no Sedation Souls, but sex will decrease EST at a higher rate. Even so, I think this will be the more difficult of the two with a curse and a high libido. It may be less fun at lower libido levels though.

Edit 2:
I found there were problems with the dance change. I figured out how to reduce the gold received and fixed how it handles increased the VIT cost per dance. I've updated both files to V2.

Last edited:

iililiilili

Feb 4, 2020
I can't play game it errorLog

[Picture display] File Read ErrorCannot find C:\Users/USER/Desktop/Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]/Data/BalloonLight/덳.pngProcess mark:[MapEv 3 CommonEv 463 Live 30] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown--------------------LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following filesERROR: Cannot find [C:\Users/USER/Desktop/Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]/Data/MapChip/?긞긵01.png]
File Read Error *Continuing play can result in shutdown errors--------------------

Jul 5, 2018
Okay I need help. I got past the prolouge and went to go find the missing kid as soon as I got to the world map I ran into a major problem, the only Icon on the map is the town which I can't reenter. So I reloaded and talked to all the villagers and got a new land mark Carlo ruins. Can't enter that either. No one else seems to have this problem and it's infuriating as there's nothing to do.

Well I feel dumb all I needed to do was press enter.

Last edited:

lordloxi

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys. Can you point me to the walkthrough for this game? Just recently came back to searching for HRPGs and this seems to be one of DORs types. There's apparently a scene where the heroine is captured and placed on a training machine of some sort? Kinda my flick :D

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Good lord if ya ever try to do a virgin run save at every little thing or be prepared to lose hours worth of progress

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
You have a Virgin barrier, which you can upgrade
And you can give up and pass out

The game is really easy to do a Virgin run in

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
You have a Virgin barrier, which you can upgrade
And you can give up and pass out

The game is really easy to do a Virgin run in
ah yes there is that. I was basically doing something akin of not getting pushed down and raped anally either lol which i fked up by carlessly running into a room with hordes of hard hitting ropers

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
kinda sad there was no pregnancy with how much sex that happens but i still bought it and played it

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
kinda sad there was no pregnancy with how much sex that happens but i still bought it and played it
well...she goes get an inflated belly from magic egg after being creampied if you get the skill from south cave lol

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
I've posted a few times about this mod, but I wanted to let people know that I created a new thread for it under the Mod section:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-hard-mod.55263/

I made a bunch of changes to the previous version of the hard mod, and I've consolidated it to just be the one without Sedation Souls. I've also increased the number of possible crimes and changed a little about combat, most notably making traps invisible.

beatyeah

Jun 30, 2020
For the love of god tell me i can salvage this shit. I didnt go with the guy in the beggining of the game to the noble city so i never discovered it and i never spoke to the villagers in carlo village so i never got the southern plains discovered on my map. Ive sunk 14 hours into do the rest of the game, yet now that all the villagers in carlo village got dabbed upon by some monsters, i cant discover any of the main story mission areas. i dont want to restart man please :(

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes