NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I've played this game for 1h now and i want to ask you guys: You get sex scenes only if you lose the combat?
No interaction with NPC?
Yes, most of the scenes are gotten only thru losing. For NPC interactions you will be able get the ability to prostitute yourself when you go to the west of Dominia Business section and talk to the NPC in the middle building with a magic crest sign.

You will also receive the ability to steal money from NPC by heading to the south western part of Dominia Business section near the public toilet.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, most of the scenes are gotten only thru losing. For NPC interactions you will be able get the ability to prostitute yourself when you go to the west of Dominia Business section and talk to the NPC in the middle building with a magic crest sign.

You will also receive the ability to steal money from NPC by heading to the south western part of Dominia Business section near the public toilet.
Thank you, I don't like those type of game of lose and fuck, I'm glad i asked before playing more. I got clickbait by description, reviews too many times

6h coming of age is 98% of game is lesbian
5h Angelica origins the creator wants to keep her virgin till the end of the game
2h A wife and a mother no content

Better to ask before investing time in some of those praise games

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I got the quest from the maid, but west of the castle is Tormea plains, there is no forest marked, except for Menil's Forest which leads me to Menil's Border. What do I need to do here? Thanks in advance!

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018

So I got the quest from the maid, but west of the castle is Tormea plains, there is no forest marked, except for Menil's Forest which leads me to Menil's Border. What do I need to do here? Thanks in advance!
The forest that you would need to go to in order to get to the mansion is "Atele's Forest" which can be unlocked by going to the church in Noble and talking to the Nun on the seats.

Reactions: Darthjake

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The forest that you would need to go to in order to get to the mansion is "Atele's Forest" which can be unlocked by going to the church in Noble and talking to the Nun on the seats.
Ah the nun, so simple. The one freaking NPC I forgot to talk to. /sigh.

Anyway TYVM!

Reactions: NeoGenesis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Thank you, I don't like those type of game of lose and fuck, I'm glad i asked before playing more. I got clickbait by description, reviews too many times

6h coming of age is 98% of game is lesbian
5h Angelica origins the creator wants to keep her virgin till the end of the game
2h A wife and a mother no content

Better to ask before investing time in some of those praise games
I understand your point, but keep in mind the game even without those scenes is actually pretty solid. It gives you 2 options to play and level up, the fighting option, or the H one.

Last edited:

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I understand your pint, but keep in mind the game even without those scenes is actually pretty solid. It gives you 2 options to play and level up, the fighting option, or the H one.
Nah, the H-scenes battle doesn't do it for me
I like my character to have control over the sex scenes not to be a consequence of the defeat
Also, the fact that you lost kill all the vibe of the scene

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nah, the H-scenes battle doesn't do it for me
I like my character to have control over the sex scenes not to be a consequence of the defeat
Also, the fact that you lost kill all the vibe of the scene
Maybe I explained wrong. The fighting doesn't have sex scenes, it only has after you lose most of your life. What I meant is the is decent to play story wise, like an RPG without H.

On the sex scenes yes you lose control, but you can still struggle to survive and escape. If you lose all vitality (not to be confused with HP) then yes you get "kidnapped".

After those scenes happen, the amount of corruption influences in the future how you can act by yourself. However as I said, you can play without focusing on the sex scenes.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
Maybe I explained wrong. The fighting doesn't have sex scenes, it only has after you lose most of your life. What I meant is the is decent to play story wise, like an RPG without H.

On the sex scenes yes you lose control, but you can still struggle to survive and escape. If you lose all vitality (not to be confused with HP) then yes you get "kidnapped".

After those scenes happen, the amount of corruption influences in the future how you can act by yourself. However as I said, you can play without focusing on the sex scenes.
I know what you mean but i only wanted to play this game because I heard it's has a lot of content and many sex scenes and a good corruption system, I don't really care about the gameplay outside the sex scenes.

I was expecting a classic free roam game where you go around and do quests for the people in villages and unlock h scenes with the corruption level

BTW: It was kinda fun to see a place named Romenia while you're from Romania :LOL:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Wings of Roldea is a beautiful game with great music and tons of content to explore. The voice acting is good and the world is enormous. Bigger isn't always better, but still there is fun to be had.

The weak points are the hentai and the story. The hentai gets repetitive fast even though its spaced out and hard to find. The story is badly paced and badly explained, making for a lackluster experience.

Other reviewers have said similar things yet still gave it 5 stars and I don't know why. This game is average at best. Lots of dungeons does not make a game fun!

Reactions: MachoGuy

m4ntra

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone know where Helior's house is? I came back to this after a couple of days and I can't find it for the life of me. I've already gotten the port city bar event.

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone know where Helior's house is? I came back to this after a couple of days and I can't find it for the life of me. I've already gotten the port city bar event.
Its at "Trade City Dominia", if you have already talked to him at the bar in "Business Section" it should show up.

sdf.PNG

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Unfortunely it seems this game won't have more content. I understand the reasoning, but it sucks the current orgasm mechanics and pregnancy story aren't improved. Still fun to play though.

xYukiMorix

Jul 28, 2019
Ugh i'm like so nerve rekted been grind so long wonder if missing something did the sewer quest - atele's forest - barracks special mission from noble read walk through someone suppouse to appear or need dominie unlocked...

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes