Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Make sure youre using jp locale and that you have the latest version of the game

luchonator

Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys I need help. what do you do to the statues in the last room of the Voz Labyrinth, there is a big statue and 5 smaller statues in the back. Has anybody solved this puzzle?

kafizuu

Jan 7, 2020
Can't get ED1, what do I miss? Here is my save.

I'm stuck at this step:

>https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-v1-20-8-1-waterspoon.20530/page-2#post-1274385

>(Unsure what triggers the following; you may need to watch the thieving succubi events in the northeast mining town and the northern desert wilderness, and finished the Otherworld event) (Confirmed that you need to finish the otherworld event before this event can be triggered) Enter the capital city church and see her again, with Ilmeia by her side. Leave, and watch another appearance of a thieving succubus. Pursue the succubus to the end of the dungeon. Watch the event.

>you may need to watch the thieving succubi events in the northeast mining town and the northern desert wilderness

I don't mind if somebody just uploads their save with ED1 available.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Can't get ED1, what do I miss? Here is my save.

I'm stuck at this step:

>https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-v1-20-8-1-waterspoon.20530/page-2#post-1274385

>(Unsure what triggers the following; you may need to watch the thieving succubi events in the northeast mining town and the northern desert wilderness, and finished the Otherworld event) (Confirmed that you need to finish the otherworld event before this event can be triggered) Enter the capital city church and see her again, with Ilmeia by her side. Leave, and watch another appearance of a thieving succubus. Pursue the succubus to the end of the dungeon. Watch the event.

>you may need to watch the thieving succubi events in the northeast mining town and the northern desert wilderness

I don't mind if somebody just uploads their save with ED1 available.
You would need to first finish the quest-line of "Helior" Then "Iriza" In order to get ending 1

Based on your save, got to "Atele's Forest" - "Lastella's Altar" - "Lucilia Ruins" in that order.

You should encounter Helior 3x, once for each location. Afterwards search his shed, there you should find a sparkling object. Take it and give it to Iriza. Afterwards you should be able to trigger ending 1 when you head to Roldea Shrine.

Alternatively the save posted here will also give you ed. 1

https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-v1-20-8-1-waterspoon.20530/post-2838527

Reactions: kafizuu

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Is this game all combat pretty much combat sex? Is there any optional dialogue initiated scenes with various NPCs?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Is this game all combat pretty much combat sex? Is there any optional dialogue initiated scenes with various NPCs?
Yes, there are some options related to having scenes with NPC, choices will be unlocked when you interact with NPCs once you get the ability to lure people.

To get the ability to Lure people go to "Trade City Dominia" > "Business Section" then head mid west, there you should see 3 houses with magic emblem signs, head to the middle one and talk to the shop keep.

Edit : Can you clarify what you mean by "Is this game all combat pretty much combat sex?"

Last edited:

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Yes, there are some options related to having scenes with NPC, choices will be unlocked when you interact with NPCs once you get the ability to lure people.

To get the ability to Lure people go to "Trade City Dominia" > "Business Section" then head mid west, there you should see 3 houses with magic emblem signs, head to the middle one and talk to the shop keep.

Edit : Can you clarify what you mean by "Is this game all combat pretty much combat sex?"
I mean related to enemies you fight as far as combat rapes and the scenes when you lose to them. I was wondering if there was any story sex scenes like the kind of scenarios where you trade sex for something or an NPC blackmails you and other story based sex scenarios for your character.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I mean related to enemies you fight as far as combat rapes and the scenes when you lose to them. I was wondering if there was any story sex scenes like the kind of scenarios where you trade sex for something or an NPC blackmails you and other story based sex scenarios for your character.
The game mostly consists of in battle rape animations, as for story related scenes there are only a couple but most trigger only when you lose, tho there is a part of the story where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also a couple of story related CGs for side characters.

Last edited:

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
The game mostly consists of in battle rape animations, as for story related scenes there are only a couple but most trigger only when you lose, tho there is a part of the story where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also a couple of story related CGs for side characters.
Thanks for the info I know i didn't describe that well. That it seemed like that was the case. I was looking more for a game with more of a NPC style of sex scenes like how XVI Liz of the tower does it. I'm not as big a fan of games that are mostly just combat rape which is unfortunate because this one is so well made.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I've played this game for 1h now and i want to ask you guys: You get sex scenes only if you lose the combat?
No interaction with NPC?

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes