NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Ugh i'm like so nerve rekted been grind so long wonder if missing something did the sewer quest - atele's forest - barracks special mission from noble read walk through someone suppouse to appear or need dominie unlocked...
If you have already finished the special mission which is the "Maniweh investigation quest" go to the pub at Trade City Dominia, there eat a meal and someone will go talk to you.

xYukiMorix

Jul 28, 2019
If you have already finished the special mission which is the "Maniweh investigation quest" go to the pub at Trade City Dominia, there eat a meal and someone will go talk to you.
there slight problem with that Trade City Dominia not showing on the map xD
"Nevermind had go back to the plains to get to Dominia lol silly me guy near the general shop always keep telling me the way the whole time."

Last edited:

xYukiMorix

Jul 28, 2019
not sure if anyone answered this, but does armor have any practical use or is it entirely aesthetic?
Most the armor gear don't break the Valkyrie armor the only full body armor type so never breaks from top and bottom. Most clothing are going break but hell don't really matter its a hentai game lol.
The cape I'm wearing dose not break nor dose the hot pants so...she never goes naked until I hit a armor break trap lol.
Screenshot_30.png

xYukiMorix

Jul 28, 2019
Never thought be amazed with a hentai such as this one finally completed ending 1-6. Don't know witch boss was a pain the final boss or the vampire woman they both come close lol...

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
Is there any reason not to be a slut in this game? any content locked behind being pure, virgin, no seductions, whatever it might be, is there anything I could miss by slutting up?

This could be anything from scenes and endings or even new dialogue paths.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Is there any reason not to be a slut in this game? any content locked behind being pure, virgin, no seductions, whatever it might be, is there anything I could miss by slutting up?

This could be anything from scenes and endings or even new dialogue paths.
Whether you become a slut or a saint it does not affect the story, side quests or endings. But becoming a slut does offer additional actions such as walking around naked and the npcs will react to it, also there is an orgy scene which can only be unlocked if you become slut.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What orgy?
The dancer one?

Where are orcs found?
I'm missing that one memory, although I haven't done the quest to free arma's country yet

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
What orgy?
The dancer one?

Where are orcs found?
I'm missing that one memory, although I haven't done the quest to free arma's country yet
The orgy scene can be obtained by having the stat "Desire for Sex" >=100 then talk to the woman standing near the entrance to the dance pub.

Orcs can be found at "Ranzen Valley"

dino2357

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the quest "Cult infiltration"? Nothing happens when entering Dominia Warrior's guild.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the quest "Cult infiltration"? Nothing happens when entering Dominia Warrior's guild.
You would first need to complete the "Sewer Investigation Quest" afterwards head over to the guild in Dominia.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I did that quest "Sewer Investigation" but nothing happened in the guild except seeing Rita.
Oh right, I almost forgot. Besides completing the sewer quest, you would also need to see the event with Iriza by going to the upper left most corner of Dominia Business section and follow her to "Tormea Plains South".

dino2357

Feb 22, 2020
Oh right, I almost forgot. Besides completing the sewer quest, you would also need to see the event with Iriza by going to the upper left most corner of Dominia Business section and follow her to "Tormea Plains South".
Got it, thanks.

Btw, I'd to know when this event "Take a meal in the port city bar. Heliol will come by and tell you about the whereabouts of his home" starts? I've finished the "Maniweh gathering" quest and took a meal but nothing happens

Last edited:

dino2357

Feb 22, 2020
Got it, thanks.

Btw, I'd to know when this event "Take a meal in the port city bar. Heliol will come by and tell you about the whereabouts of his home" starts? I've finished the "Maniweh gathering" quest and took a meal but nothing happens
I found that he only appears after finishing "Dilapidated Mansion"

JALurk2023

Dec 8, 2019
Thank you for the links. :D

This 2d game is quite amazing compared to others RPGmaker or whatever RPG style out there.
Really like the free roaming part.
Any recommendation to the likes of this title ? Would love to try those as well.

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody got a 100% save and where is the gallery located at? A post said in the clothes shop, but I don't see it.

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
Hi everybody. I hope this is the right place to post this.

Wings of Roldea is one of my favorite games of all time, because I'm a bit of a masochist. And because I'm a masochist, after beating the full game multiple times I felt the game is way too easy even on hard mode due to how simple it is to get money and how many Sedition Souls they throw at you. The Estrus debuff isn't an issue if you can always be at 0, and you can easily overpower monsters by upgrading your weapons. There's a system to sleep outside if needed, but in a normal play through there is never any reason to do so. I tried doing self-imposed challenges (not allowed to sell anything, must throw away Sedition Souls, etc.) but they just weren't as fun. So I decided to do a bit of hacking.

Attached is an edit to the data tables for the game. This changes quite a bit about the economy of the game. Here are some of the changes:
  • Sell prices of monster drops and other items decreased
  • Steal amounts decreased, especially in areas that have no possible repercussions
  • Potion refill, portals, and inn prices increased
  • Sedition Soul efficiency decreased (As in the original game, it decreases with your lust. Now it starts at only removing 50 and goes down from there.)
I couldn't figure out how to decrease gold from dancing, so I increased the amount of VIT it takes to do so. I didn't make any changes to the battle or other systems, because I really enjoy them as-is.

If you want an actual challenge, there are two self-imposed steps you must take. First, don't accompany Ilmeia (the blue haird male knight) after the first town. Doing so gives you a house for free, and makes the game much easier. Second, follow the succubus once you can. The curse adds a lot of challenge to the Estrus system.

To use this hack, go into "Wings of Roldea [English Ver]" > "Data". Save a backup of "BasicData.wolf" somewhere else on your computer and replace it with the file attached. If you run into problems, just put back your original file. I don't think it will effect save files, but it wouldn't hurt to back those up as well.

Due to the current quarantine going on, I've got more people than usual at my house, so I haven't had much time to test it. I did confirm the various changes work and the game didn't crash in the short time I played it. I did this on version 1.20.8. I don't know if it will work on 1.20.8.1.

Edit: Feedback is welcome! I'm a little worried the first part of the game will be too difficult with the inn cost increase. It may be hard to get over the first difficulty hump.

Last edited:

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
Not sure if this is even possible, but it would be great if the player couldn't stockpile sedation souls (perhaps the maximum limit could be 3), and would not gain any from masturbation. This would greatly enhance the "sex for energy" aspect of the curse.

Edit:
Better yet, would it be possible to directly decrease esterus after having sex, or after having an orgasm during sex, instead of gaining the sedation soul item?
I really wish I could do either of those suggestions. Especially the second one. That would be a major improvement to the game's mechanics. Sadly I have only figured out how to tweak values of what is currently there.

I know the second one is impossible for my current abilities, but I'll take a look about limiting the number of Sedition Souls. I might be able to remove Sedition Souls from maturbating as well. Part of my goal of increasing inn cost was to limit that, but once you pay for an inn you can sleep in it as many times as you want before leaving.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes