gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I was able to verify that Helior will only talk to you at the pub when you eat there after you have finished both the Sewer quest and the Maniweh investigation quest.
I just did a test rerun and found that to get the 2 cut-scenes from Lastella's Altar and Lucilia's Ruins you would first have to get the first cutscene by re-running Atele's forest after you give Helior the book for 1k gold.
Thanks for that as well, I do remember having to go through something like but didn't remember it when writing the guide, will update it later.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Updated to 1.20.8.1
no detailed changelog found
Yeah, couldn't find a change-log either. But from testing it seems they fixed the bug with the magical egg not being able to get sold along with the issue when dancing while pregnant.

Chewelews

Feb 12, 2019
Can anyone help in this l always get this when l try to unzip a save file only l been using (Breezip) and other unzip files but always get this Unsupported archive file or corrupted archive file.
---------------------------

Unsupported archive file or corrupted archive file.
OK

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Can anyone help in this l always get this when l try to unzip a save file only l been using (Breezip) and other unzip files but always get this Unsupported archive file or corrupted archive file.

Unsupported archive file or corrupted archive file.
OK
It's 7z and not zip tho... So unzip wouldn't ever work. Not sure what your 3rd-party spyware is, but you should probably download official 7zip from .

Reactions: gfurst

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
is this game worth downloading? and is there any translation issues still? i'm asking because I read through the first 4 or 5 pages and there was a number of replies talking about unfinished translations along with issues with i'm guessing no way to track quests

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any way to remove the censor?
Redraw the artwork, if you look at the image files there's either no detail or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is usually the case with 2D games. You need a dedicated fan to redraw it, or a publisher outside of Japan that can get hold of the original uncensored art.

badjingan

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, couldn't find a change-log either. But from testing it seems they fixed the bug with the magical egg not being able to get sold along with the issue when dancing while pregnant.
wait what.. you can get prego in this game?? i don't recall that.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
All of these bug fixes and the game is still crashing every ten minutes, astounding.
Im wondering if its something on your end, maybe a corrupted save? or a corrupted file?

I have played the first version posted here for hours without stop without crashes (I use to play this game alot until I finished and got the diferent endings), also I have tested the new version for 2 hours and no crashes at all.

Maybe try using a new game or download a save that some people share in here and see if it still crashes.

Demontom

Mar 26, 2017
Perhaps someone can help me out here, I think there's something wrong with my game. I just downloaded it from the MEGA link here, and I have no AP regen and everytime I hit about 40 HP it automatically refills to full. I got locked down by 4 slimes, couldn't get defeated and couldn't fight back because I ran out of AP.

Rengesus

Jan 6, 2019
Perhaps someone can help me out here, I think there's something wrong with my game. I just downloaded it from the MEGA link here, and I have no AP regen and everytime I hit about 40 HP it automatically refills to full. I got locked down by 4 slimes, couldn't get defeated and couldn't fight back because I ran out of AP.
idk about the rest of the problems but most story npcs auto heal you when theyre your companion

Reactions: Demontom
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes