foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I don't remember properly but you don't get the first encounter with Iriza at the plains, you don't get to encounter Frei and get the house straight away either. It was my first run so I may just have fucked up, but I never got invited to investigate the cult, never met Helior, and thus was unable to find Iriza necklace.
It may just be that I got locked out for another reason, btw, you might as well just skip finding the little girl altogether.
Yeah, I think it opens up the "free roam mode" (sort of) and also messes up the order of NPC encounters.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I'm having problems getting the pendant from Heliol's shed. I did everything that needed to be done except for probably Heliol's lore of Lastella's Altar (I already helped Elmia) and Lucilia's Ruins, I redid both of those dungeons just to make sure I didn't miss anything, and I got no cutscene. Is there anything else I need to do? I already finished the thief events and caught the thief.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I'm having problems getting the pendant from Heliol's shed. I did everything that needed to be done except for probably Heliol's lore of Lastella's Altar (I already helped Elmia) and Lucilia's Ruins, I redid both of those dungeons just to make sure I didn't miss anything, and I got no cutscene. Is there anything else I need to do? I already finished the thief events and caught the thief.
If I remember correctly you would need to complete the entire quest-line for Heliol in order to get the pendant. There should be 3 lore cutscenes and after the third he should give you his house which has the pendant in it.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
There should be 3 lore cutscenes and after the third he should give you his house which has the pendant in it.
He actually doesn't give you his house, but just shows you the first time you talk to him him and goes missing later on.

Did you check the walkthrough to make sure nothing is missing, there isn't just one event following the thief.... you likely need to do the cult investigation first.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Where's Helio's house exactly?
I stopped playing for a while and I completely forgot where he took me or if he took me anywhere.
I've got everything else done except the pendant quest and I just finished the mansion, so I should talk to him, give him the book, and then talk to the maid. I can't find his house though or remember where it is.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
He actually doesn't give you his house, but just shows you the first time you talk to him him and goes missing later on.

Did you check the walkthrough to make sure nothing is missing, there isn't just one event following the thief.... you likely need to do the cult investigation first.

I already did the cult investigation, unless there is more to do after going to the basement?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Where's Helio's house exactly?
I stopped playing for a while and I completely forgot where he took me or if he took me anywhere.
I've got everything else done except the pendant quest and I just finished the mansion, so I should talk to him, give him the book, and then talk to the maid. I can't find his house though or remember where it is.
Its at "Trade City Dominia"

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I've looked around through all of Dominia, is it a different icon on the map?
Yes it is, a icon at the bottom edge of the city, pretty hard to miss, he will show it after meeting with him while eating at the pub in the same city. After that it won't go away anymore, so if it doesn't show up you haven't met him yet (or maybe you met in another scenario and got locked out of it like I did in my first playthrough).

As I said, I already did everything listed there.
I told you to read the full guide, there isn't just one thieving event, after a while you can find another thief event in the mining town up northeast at night, follow the succubus familiar in the desert plains. Not sure if that needs to happen before meeting Helior at the blessings though.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
As I said, I already did everything listed there.
I told you to read the full guide, there isn't just one thieving event, after a while you can find another thief event in the mining town up northeast at night, follow the succubus familiar in the desert plains. Not sure if that needs to happen before meeting Helior at the blessings though.
I just did a test rerun and found that to get the 2 cut-scenes from Lastella's Altar and Lucilia's Ruins you would first have to get the first cutscene by re-running Atele's forest after you give Helior the book for 1k gold.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I've looked around through all of Dominia, is it a different icon on the map?
He's not around anywhere in the city, or the living quarters.
Yes it is, a icon at the bottom edge of the city, pretty hard to miss, he will show it after meeting with him while eating at the pub in the same city. After that it won't go away anymore, so if it doesn't show up you haven't met him yet (or maybe you met in another scenario and got locked out of it like I did in my first playthrough).
I was able to verify that Helior will only talk to you at the pub when you eat there after you have finished both the Sewer quest and the Maniweh investigation quest.

Reactions: Nixi~

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Soo can someone tell me how can i get her pregnant? update says something about magical egg, i think it requires an item or something like that. If someone has a save where she is indeed pregnant or explain me the way of getting pregnant i'd much appericiate it.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I just did a test rerun and found that to get the 2 cut-scenes from Lastella's Altar and Lucilia's Ruins you would first have to get the first cutscene by re-running Atele's forest after you give Helior the book for 1k gold.
Thank you, that was what I was missing. The first lore cutscene in Atele's forest.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Soo can someone tell me how can i get her pregnant? update says something about magical egg, i think it requires an item or something like that. If someone has a save where she is indeed pregnant or explain me the way of getting pregnant i'd much appericiate it.
a cave appears near the port city (not a regular dungeon), you go through is and find a room full of tentacles monsters and eggs, one of the items found there grants the pregnancy ability. A word of warning though, its pretty pointless, all you get is a deformed belly and a useless item.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes