Demontom

Mar 26, 2017
That explains the healing then, I had the guy that you get right after you wake up and agree to go look for some person in a cave.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have trouble dancing? I press Z in the square perfectly and the screen just shakes a bit and I get a couple gold. It seems like I'm failing it..but I've tried many times and it doesn't seem to register properly.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone have trouble dancing? I press Z in the square perfectly and the screen just shakes a bit and I get a couple gold. It seems like I'm failing it..but I've tried many times and it doesn't seem to register properly.
it usually takes time to rise the "dance skill" once you get it high you will start to do more things like getting nude and even getting fucked by the crowd. My advice: try using a controller" its way easier to play that game and to rise quickly the dance skill. It may sound dumb but sometimes if you are using windows 10 there is a bug that gives you input lag and sometimes it takes as much as 1-2 seconds to register something (easlily fixed by restarting) (and it has to do with if you change resolution and this game does change the resolution while playing at full screen).

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Perhaps someone can help me out here, I think there's something wrong with my game. I just downloaded it from the MEGA link here, and I have no AP regen and everytime I hit about 40 HP it automatically refills to full. I got locked down by 4 slimes, couldn't get defeated and couldn't fight back because I ran out of AP.
Regenesus already covered why your HP refills, but with regards to AP - did you try sprinting and leave it on by accident? I don't think it turns off automatically and keeps your AP at zero once it's drained, but does let you keep sprinting despite that. I find the controls a bit unusual and do keep accidentally using sprint and potions when I don't mean to, so figured that might be it.

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
has anybody "mapped" the different battle rape scenes?

I noticed that there are more than one "pose" for some monsters.

For one it seems to be linked to the number of monsters that jump your avatar.
I can't identify the other factor which brings variation in the pose for the same monster.

Is it facing?

nachos2017

Jun 30, 2017
They asked to me investigate the cult (dominia), but how I accept it?
I unlocked the localization, but nothing happens when I go there.

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
They asked to me investigate the cult (dominia), but how I accept it?
I unlocked the localization, but nothing happens when I go there.
You can already complete the quest when you are informed of it.

You would need to head to the basement of that location, which a cult member would be blocking your path saying you are not allowed to go there, but there is a secret passage to get past him at the storage room, walk directly to the right wall and you should be able to get to the other side.

Reactions: nachos2017

nachos2017

Jun 30, 2017
You can already complete the quest when you are informed of it.

You would need to head to the basement of that location, which a cult member would be blocking your path saying you are not allowed to go there, but there is a secret passage to get past him at the storage room, walk directly to the right wall and you should be able to get to the other side.
Thanks, I was lost.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
any full map saves? im apparently really bad at this and cant seems to improve... thanks ahead of time <3

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
This is made with Wolf RPG Editor, don't think I've ever seen a Wolf game ported. The resident port maker won't do it.
I haven't seen too, but I have recently found PLiCy that says that it make Wolf RPG games playable on android. Anyone tried it? And if it works - can someone publish Wings of Roldea there?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I haven't seen too, but I have recently found PLiCy that says that it make Wolf RPG games playable on android...
It seems like just host games so you can play them online. There is a there, problem is WoR needs a keyboard there's no mouse controls.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
It seems like just host games so you can play them online. There is a there, problem is WoR needs a keyboard there's no mouse controls.
I checked PLiCy and tried playing some random game - I had gamepad generated for game (it seems that PLiCy adds it), however there was problem with text in game (maybe I will need to change system locale...)

Edit: it seems that wasn't the thing. Other games shows everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes