jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Anyone know how to remove the curse the succubus puts on you?

Update: nvm i found out.

Last edited:

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
How do you get the goldoria brothel scene? i cant lose to the boss because the forced companion heals you.

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Did the last version add anything ?

I used to love this game when it came out and would have loved to keep on playing it since it felt like it left a lot of routes open.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Please share. I got 100 semen but after I still need the ether stone or some stone
You can obtain the stone thru "Carlo village" it should currently be deserted and a new dungeon should have opened up within the village.

Go thru the dungeon and you will get the stone at the end.

Reactions: foofoo3344

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Alright since you guys still seem to be having trouble with the game, and still seem to have quite a lot of people active, here is my walkthrough.
Let me know if I got anything wrong or if needs updating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Love the game! I hope to see more impregnation from other creatures :3 But overall 1000000/10. Sucks I gotta wait til night time to play cause of my family XD

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Love the game! I hope to see more impregnation from other creatures :3 But overall 1000000/10. Sucks I gotta wait til night time to play cause of my family XD
If you have your own room, lock the door and use a headset. That's what I did.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Alright since you guys still seem to be having trouble with the game, and still seem to have quite a lot of people active, here is my walkthrough.
Let me know if I got anything wrong or if needs updating.

What happens if you decided not to go with Ilmeia in the Carlo Village after rescuing the little girl?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
What happens if you decided not to go with Ilmeia in the Carlo Village after rescuing the little girl?
I don't remember properly but you don't get the first encounter with Iriza at the plains, you don't get to encounter Frei and get the house straight away either. It was my first run so I may just have fucked up, but I never got invited to investigate the cult, never met Helior, and thus was unable to find Iriza necklace.
It may just be that I got locked out for another reason, btw, you might as well just skip finding the little girl altogether.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
btw, where is the brothel?
There are 2, one in Dominia and one in Goldoria. If I remember correctly you can't see the one in Dominia, as for Goldoria its at a door without any signs near the upper left part of the Business section.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes