Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Are you sure I didn't read the rest? If I were you I wouldn't assume others didn't read everything you said just because they disagree with you, no offense.
Yes, I'm sure.
Of course it takes 9 months, but c'mon mate, we aren't waiting for 9 months on a game. And it's a fantasy game, not all mamals have the cycle for 9 months. This is basicly an interspecies game.
That was your reply to:
A normal pregnancy takes 9 months, and a character sleeps for a day. If they are going to do normal pregnancy they need to speed that up, if you make it so it works the same way eggs do with no reason as to why then you also need to explain why this world isn't overpopulated if humans can be born that fast. Also what happens to the child afterward?
As I said, you basically repeated what I said because you only read the first 4 words.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, because this isn't a babysitting simulator, it's a hentai ARPG. I feel no more need to know how the main character takes care of the increasing numbers of babies than you feel the need to know why her enemies keep capturing and letting her go rather than killing her so that she stops murdering them.
If it means so little to you, I don't understand why you would be so adamant about wanting something so shallow? Afterall if the end result is just something that'll be sitting in your inventory menu then what's the difference between this pregnancy and the egg pregnancy or my suggested version of pregnancy(succubus curse)? At the very least I thought you wanted this for the interactions with the kid, but if you don't care about that then I don't understand why you want it.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Seems like the dancing minigame doesn't work properly while pregnant.
Yeah, it doesn't crash the game but I also got multiple error messages when I play the dance minigame while pregnant.

Can anyone confirm if this is a bug or is there anyone not getting the error?

Capture.PNG Capture0.PNG

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I seem to be unable to sell the item "Magcrystal Egg" which you get after pregnancy. Its supposed to be a cash item but for some reason it doesn't appear when you deal with any of the shops even tho its in your inventory.

Is anyone else having this issue or would you need to sell it to a specific person ?

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
I seem to be unable to sell the item "Magcrystal Egg" which you get after pregnancy. Its supposed to be a cash item but for some reason it doesn't appear when you deal with any of the shops even tho its in your inventory.

Is anyone else having this issue or would you need to sell it to a specific person ?
I have the same issue, i thought perhaps you needed an specific npc, but it might be a bug.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Just wanted to let you know, that if anyone is having trouble with this game, I wrote a full walkthrough in some other forum.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Aside from the Memory Sphere which shows defeat events/scenarios, is there a way of viewing the monster in-battle rape scenes without manually revisiting every site?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Cheat Engine table working both on 1.14.1 and 1.20.7:
HP, MP, AP, money, potions limit, VIT, EST, ORG, food bonuses;
Stats;
Skills, Skills EXP;
Status: Sexual experiences, kinks; Dancing, Lure, Theft/Criminal record;
Inventory:
- consumables,
- quest items,
- skill books (including 錬金窯 - Alchemy Kiln, that allows heroine to upgrade her sword without use of merchants, and upgrade it even further then allowed through normal means),
- debug items: save anywhere (where you can open your inventory), next dungeon level portal (also allows to escape dungeon), previous dungeon portal, rename character, new game;
- some loot;
Kills count;
Ello, how do I use this? And where do I put it in at?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Aside from the Memory Sphere which shows defeat events/scenarios, is there a way of viewing the monster in-battle rape scenes without manually revisiting every site?
Yes there is, in Goldoria there is a location named "Arena" go thru the left gate, there you can battle/lose to any of the monsters you have already encountered.

Reactions: Oir and Beggarman
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes