Cheat Engine table working both on 1.14.1 and 1.20.7:
HP, MP, AP, money, potions limit, VIT, EST, ORG, food bonuses;
Stats;
Skills, Skills EXP;
Status: Sexual experiences, kinks; Dancing, Lure, Theft/Criminal record;
Inventory:
- consumables,
- quest items,
- skill books (including 錬金窯 - Alchemy Kiln, that allows heroine to upgrade her sword without use of merchants, and upgrade it even further then allowed through normal means),
- debug items: save anywhere (where you can open your inventory), next dungeon level portal (also allows to escape dungeon), previous dungeon portal, rename character, new game;
- some loot;
Kills count;
how the fudge does it work lol? i just get a adopt reader file i can't use

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How to get pregnant?
So far there is only one type, is egg related, although it works to all races. You need to advance on map and be caught by the blue (?) tentacles they will bring you to the nest. When escaping there there is a extremely infested room with eggs there. If you get one you can be pregnant after that event.

I don't mind the egg option, and it kinda makes sense for the tentacles, I just hope they make normal one as well. If not, I hope they at least improve the fertilization besides having a bigger pink screen on orgasm. Just personal opinion of coursr, since I have no idea on the new content they want to bring. IF they want to bring it.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
So far there is only one type, is egg related, although it works to all races. You need to advance on map and be caught by the blue (?) tentacles they will bring you to the nest. When escaping there there is a extremely infested room with eggs there. If you get one you can be pregnant after that event.

I don't mind the egg option, and it kinda makes sense for the tentacles, I just hope they make normal one as well. If not, I hope they at least improve the fertilization besides having a bigger pink screen on orgasm. Just personal opinion of coursr, since I have no idea on the new content they want to bring. IF they want to bring it.
If they do provide normal pregnancy, they need to include an event that makes normal conception into a fast endeavor, for example, the succubus curse would make you birth children faster but you always give birth to evil monster imps or something like that. Otherwise, I don't see this working out. Especially if it's just tacked on afterward.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I'm a bit stumped, I'm not sure where these blue tentacles capture you as the ones I encountered so far do not, could you give me a location to where they spawn?

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Oh God this game was oh so great and I've never got to finish it! Now is the time... Yeah. Probably... Well english was kinda off most of the time and hard to understand, but I first played jap version when it was out and was understanding even less, so... Probably it's as good as it gets with a machine translation? I'm pretty sure it is a machine translation. Nevertheless, the game itself was totally great I just wish there were more like these.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
with all the things that are in this game you would figure there be some breeding tag by which I mean pregnancy but nope that be the one thing missing from this game... sad.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
with all the things that are in this game you would figure there be some breeding tag by which I mean pregnancy but nope that be the one thing missing from this game... sad.
Well it now has EGG pregnacy, and Im glad the devs keep updating this great game, maybe in some months the game will have normal pregnacy...

Cant wait to see goblins impregnating her ;)

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Well it now has tentacle pregnacy, and Im glad the devs keep updating this great game, maybe in some months the game will have normal pregnacy...

Cant wait to see goblins impregnating her ;)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH you spark me good lol yessssss!!! nice... also more updates!?! this is early Christmas lol

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
I'm a bit stumped, I'm not sure where these blue tentacles capture you as the ones I encountered so far do not, could you give me a location to where they spawn?
They spawn in the "south cave". You learn where that is by going to the port town and talking to the people there (believe it's in the bar but not sure) It's an area filled with purple tentacles and losing to them gets you dragged off to the deepest area. After that you go around the area you're dropped in and find a room full of tentacles, defeat them and interact with the sparkles they're guarding and from then on you can get knocked up.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
They spawn in the "south cave". You learn where that is by going to the port town and talking to the people there (believe it's in the bar but not sure) It's an area filled with purple tentacles and losing to them gets you dragged off to the deepest area. After that you go around the area you're dropped in and find a room full of tentacles, defeat them and interact with the sparkles they're guarding and from then on you can get knocked up.
Thank you! For anyone reading that might be confused, I provided a screenshot of where to go.

• Love
Reactions: Goblin Slayer
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes