HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Hey, guys, anyone knows what this 光の石 (Stone of light) does?
The description says: 使うとデフジョフを明るく照らす (When used, it illuminates brightly")... but what's the point? When I activate it, it isn't consumed, just makes the game window white for a moment and then white fades out and everything stays the same. Is it some quest item?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yes and no? it either is done or isn't if its in progress then it isn't done yet
Has the new update been translated, yes. And posted, no. There wouldn't be the cracking request if the English version of the game wasn't updated.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
that is very confusing if its updated and translated why does it still need to be cracked?
It has , to start the game up you kind of have to log in. If you check the opening post (just under the download) the old version also needed cracking before just anyone could play it.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Wouldnt the crack used for the old version also work with this new one somewhat?
Or rather, the method used.
the Drm could be just a modified .exe file for example, so it would be possible to use the .exe from the already cracked version instead of it.
I dont own the game sadly, so cant really test this theory.

YuushaNi

Dec 12, 2018
Wouldnt the crack used for the old version also work with this new one somewhat?
the Drm could be just a modified .exe file for example, so it would be possible to use the .exe from the already cracked version instead of it.
I have the same theory too! And I too don't own the game, but hopefully someone will release the latest update soon!

SpeedHK

Aug 8, 2018
I hope we can use old save for new version ( I have to farm to level up skill for a very long time :v )

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah. I doubt dlsite would mess with the actual game files. I have seen that method work with the steam releases of some of kagura games.

Reactions: Rex Kaz

Kahm

Aug 20, 2017
Look at "Extra information:" in opening post - it is a unlocked trial - meaning trial is a full game, but had some code to block futher game past some point, so @dalathex just edited some map file to unlock it. Maybe it can work for new version too, but was trial updated to newer version? Edit: no, just downloaded it - "Wings of Roldea trial1.14.1".

Yeah. I doubt dlsite would mess with the actual game files. I have seen that method work with the steam releases of some of kagura games.
Game files are encrypted. To remove dlsite DRM you need account with game. I removed it from games i bought on jp side. Don't have acc on eng side, but i think they use same protection as jp. If someone bought this game - PM me, i can try removing it, but keep in mind what I will need your dlsite login and pass, or if you are "good with computers" i can point you to tools so you can try doing it yourself.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't think the cracking part is usually the hold up, it's the getting of the game. Looks like someone might have just done both though.

Reactions: HK51

Drontman

Nov 16, 2019
That seems to be an issue with using a previous version save, it looks like you can fix it without totally starting over by entering new game+
Have the same bug in a completly fresh playthrough of the game (downloaded from the update thread). It seems it isn't cracked properly or something. I dunno - just a warning for everyone.

Reactions: trocolloo

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Didnt try the game yet but from that screenshot the text says:

[DB Operation] Type 60 The following data name does not exist
None
Prozessing point [Common EV 412 line 476] *If it is normal processing, the point is unknown

Though it would be usefull if you uploaded a save from before that error occurs so people could test it out

Edit: that error is there prob because a broken script file, or there is an image missing
maybe due to extraction naming failure.

Last edited:
Reactions: stridberg

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Cheat Engine table working both on 1.14.1 and 1.20.7:
HP, MP, AP, money, potions limit, VIT, EST, ORG, food bonuses;
Stats;
Skills, Skills EXP;
Status: Sexual experiences, kinks; Dancing, Lure, Theft/Criminal record;
Inventory:
- consumables,
- quest items,
- skill books (including 錬金窯 - Alchemy Kiln, that allows heroine to upgrade her sword without use of merchants, and upgrade it even further then allowed through normal means),
- debug items: save anywhere (where you can open your inventory), next dungeon level portal (also allows to escape dungeon), previous dungeon portal, rename character, new game;
- some loot;
Kills count;

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes