1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
What's the meaning of VIT, EST and ORG? I believe ORG may be orgasm, but a small guide explaining the stats would be nice. Otherwise the game seems pretty solid.

Edit: I already got their meaning but still don't know the role of EST. Maybe was a pregnancy path that wasn't completed?

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
What's the meaning of VIT, EST and ORG? I believe ORG may be orgasm, but a small guide explaining the stats would be nice. Otherwise the game seems pretty solid.

Edit: I already got their meaning but still don't know the role of EST. Maybe was a pregnancy path that wasn't completed?
I think EST is linked to her desire for sex, if its high enough her EST will constantly increase and eventually she will be in a somewhat aroused state after EST gets high enough.

No pregnancy yet but an update with pregnancy is on its way as per the developers Ci-en page

Takaostar

Jul 18, 2017
I think EST is linked to her desire for sex, if its high enough her EST will constantly increase and eventually she will be in a somewhat aroused state after EST gets high enough.

No pregnancy yet but an update with pregnancy is on its way as per the developers Ci-en page
It's been out for a while in the Japanese version, but it is magical pregnancy focused on birthing monster eggs rather than true pregnancy.

The English version hasn't been updated yet.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Thanks for the response.

Ye I noticed that, the issue is that I didn't notice a role in game, at least for now. For example, you know you will faint when VIT is 0, and that orgasm will occur at 100 ORG. The EST is redundant with desire, at least for now, as you stated.

It's been out for a while in the Japanese version, but it is magical pregnancy focused on birthing monster eggs rather than true pregnancy.

The English version hasn't been updated yet.
Thank you for the update. I just asked about it since EST stats fits pretty well with corruption and pregnancy status in this game, at least on the way it works.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a new ver patch here?
Patch? If you mean the latest English version of the game, then like Takaostar said above it's not out yet. It's not a fan translation patch but a official one. If you mean just a version upgrade patch I don't think they do it like that, otherwise it would probably be on .

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Ignore me, i didn't fully read the posts, no english update so shouldn't have a patch here

YuushaNi

Dec 12, 2018
Update is here!!! Someone get it please! (I'm so excited and I hope someone updates)

Last edited:
Reactions: BootlegBill

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Which is the changelog please? It only says Correction: bugs/defects and Addition of contents, it doesn't specify.

Feb 21, 2019
The new update adds a super hard mode with no reward. The combat isn't exactly enthralling enough to go through again for no reward. Nor does it change anything from the simple kiting strat you must use to play the game.
Some suggestions I would have for a hard mode would be.

1. Virgin Bonus- Gives an actual purpose for the virgin boundary.
  2. Clothing type actually matters IE Valk armor> Leather armor in durability.
  3. (Not sure if this happens already.) Being bukkaked slows your dancing and if enough semen is on you they will rape you despite still having the string around your body. (Might just make it a chore because you have to wash yourself over and over)
  4. Consensual sex heightens "Desire for sex" more than rape.
  5. A parry mechanic*
  6. Better End gear
  7. Unlock permanent Roldea Form.
  8. A worse ending for the save your mansion mission if you take long. Possibly save your mentor before shes broken?

* I'm aware that a parry mechanic would require enemy's to have visible attack animations. Just think this would again, change the way you play and possibly making it harder without the flat +HP. Shes also a fencer, isn't that a big thing in fencing?

I'm just super surprised to see "No impact on events." Under the explanation of EX mode. Imagine if Fallout New Vegas's Hardcore mode was just a flat +Hp +Dmg to enemies. Hardcore mode adds mechanics that change the way you play, your priorities. The game already had a difficulty setting, for those of you that are wondering why I care so much. Seems so pointless.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes