Hellfire2k5

Dec 2, 2017
Edit: that error is there prob because a broken script file, or there is an image missing
maybe due to extraction naming failure.
We looked into it and it's not because an image missing.

It seems to be a script error.

1573940308141.png
1573940391138.png

Seems it was a fail due to translation of the game > var changed to off

Last edited:
Reactions: HK51 and trocolloo

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Quick question. Does anyone have problem triggering the goblin den rape cutscene in the new version?
Because for me the screen just turns black.

Last edited:

Hellfire2k5

Dec 2, 2017
New fix here: www44.zippyshare.com/v/zGbSVY7f/file.html

PS: There are more bugs inside the game and lots of missing translations.

For example the complete Map060_3 / Map060_4 and left Shift-JIS headers.

I guess there will be new versions of this game soon!

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Cheat Engine table working both on 1.14.1 and 1.20.7:
HP, MP, AP, money, potions limit, VIT, EST, ORG, food bonuses;
Stats;
Skills, Skills EXP;
Status: Sexual experiences, kinks; Dancing, Lure, Theft/Criminal record;
Inventory:
- consumables,
- quest items,
- skill books (including 錬金窯 - Alchemy Kiln, that allows heroine to upgrade her sword without use of merchants, and upgrade it even further then allowed through normal means),
- debug items: save anywhere (where you can open your inventory), next dungeon level portal (also allows to escape dungeon), previous dungeon portal, rename character, new game;
- some loot;
Kills count;
This is really convenient, i had to open my cheat engine and do things manually then.

Reactions: pengupepe57

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So far I could only get pregnancy through eggs. While not bad, since the event that triggers it is specific, I'm still a bit disapointed a normal fertilization method wasn't applied. Not to mention there isn't a screen of it, only a brief pink screen. Something like a screen of the egg being fertilized would be extremely nice on that scene in specific.

I wasn't expecting much, since it the main game is done anyway, but still disapointed. It doesn't remove the fact of the game being extremely fun, be it the fighting system, open map or customization. But the hype for pregnancy was so high from everyone that I ended expecting more. It's like when people were spamming me to watch GoT, only ending to be a disapointment lmao.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
New fix here: www44.zippyshare.com/v/zGbSVY7f/file.html

PS: There are more bugs inside the game and lots of missing translations.

For example the complete Map060_3 / Map060_4 and left Shift-JIS headers.

I guess there will be new versions of this game soon!
Thanks and yeah new version was just updated.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Anyone knows any extension who helps to separate words? I want to improve my japanese but I still struggle as hell to read it, even with rikaikun.

For what I could understand it's a fix to defeat scene on goblin, as well eggs spawn, since it wasn't giving lewdness as it should (?)

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
From what i understand its a fix for the goblin defeat scene ( not sure if it applies to the actual english version since he actually used 英語版 to seperate the fixes)
And the second one is related to a bug that happens when the egg spawn status effects and the embarassement effect are active at the same time possible.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Link to 1.20.7 eng version.
From the cracking forums uploaded by xj47.

Edit.
Bugfix uploaded by Hellfire2k5

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Just be mindfull that version does have some bugs that can crash the game.
As it was said in the cracking forum the current version should be 1.20.8 but dlsite didnt update on the English side.
So if you download the above version dont forget to download the bug fix from the crackign forum as well and apply it, to fix at least 1 of the bugs.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Just be mindfull that version does have some bugs that can crash the game.
As it was said in the cracking forum the current version should be 1.20.8 but dlsite didnt update on the English side.
So if you download the above version dont forget to download the bug fix from the crackign forum as well and apply it, to fix at least 1 of the bugs.
Thx for the heads up! Is it the fix higher up on this page linked by Hellfire2k5 ?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
zippyshare don't work for me...
Use something to get around their block on your country, I just use the built in VPN with . Zippy still gets used a fair bit so it's handy to have a way to use it.

Reactions: Arlor

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to fix?
If you mean how to use Hellfire2k5's fix you need to unpack (and after delete or rename) the games BasicData.wolf, then replace the files in there with the fixes files. I use , just drag the .wolf file to the .exe and it unpacks it.

Reactions: Xanado and Arlor
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes