Yosinuke

Mar 15, 2018
Is there any Decensor or Uncensor Patch? Game looks good, but I can't enjoy the censoring.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I have a problem. When I run the game it gives me 2 errors which are Cannot find /Data/BalloonLight/塇.png and /Data/MapChip/儅僢僾01.png.
Do you need any other requirements before I run the game because I downloaded it from here and everyone else doesn't seem to have this problem.
I have this problem too!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If they do provide normal pregnancy, they need to include an event that makes normal conception into a fast endeavor, for example, the succubus curse would make you birth children faster but you always give birth to evil monster imps or something like that. Otherwise, I don't see this working out. Especially if it's just tacked on afterward.
It can work perfectly the same way eggs do, they appear afterwards. Several corruption games have that kind of development, it works fine, specially on this kind of gameplay. You can always apply a 24h delay anyway.

If you played Ideology in Friction you know what I mean. The conception screen doesn't need to have the same time of detail, but something more than a pink screen would be nice.

I'm a bit stumped, I'm not sure where these blue tentacles capture you as the ones I encountered so far do not, could you give me a location to where they spawn?
It's on south cave I believe. I said blue but I don't remember quite well which was it, since models don't differ much, only color. I just remember they were fast as hell. If you advance on map and test it, you will catch it in no time. Don't forget as well to take off virginity aura.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Greetings, I have problem about my game can't read properly, would any one please tell me how do I fix this problem\would anyone please fix this problem.

[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find C:\Users/HUELIJAH/Desktop/Wings of Roldea [English Ver]/Data/BalloonLight/.png

Process mark:[MapEv 3 CommonEv 463 Live 30] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

--------------------

LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following files

ERROR: Cannot find [C:\Users/HUELIJAH/Desktop/Wings of Roldea [English Ver]/Data/MapChip/01.png]

File Read Error *Continuing play can result in shutdown errors

--------------------

Reactions: Berezin

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
It can work perfectly the same way eggs do, they appear afterwards. Several corruption games have that kind of development, it works fine, specially on this kind of gameplay. You can always apply a 24h delay anyway.

If you played Ideology in Friction you know what I mean. The conception screen doesn't need to have the same time of detail, but something more than a pink screen would be nice.
A normal pregnancy takes 9 months, and a character sleeps for a day. If they are going to do normal pregnancy they need to speed that up, if you make it so it works the same way eggs do with no reason as to why then you also need to explain why this world isn't overpopulated if humans can be born that fast. Also what happens to the child afterward?

As I said, it isn't just as easy as changing x for y there are implications of plotholes and the consequences of taking care of a kid, that's why I think that if we were to have something akin to normal pregnancy it would have to be related to the succubus curse, as the curse is already said to be powerful it wouldn't be a stretch if it also changed the pregnancy speeds and what you birth. That way this pregnancy mechanic isn't too invasive of the current gameplay mechanic.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
A normal pregnancy takes 9 months, and a character sleeps for a day. If they are going to do normal pregnancy they need to speed that up, if you make it so it works the same way eggs do with no reason as to why then you also need to explain why this world isn't overpopulated if humans can be born that fast. Also what happens to the child afterward?

As I said, it isn't just as easy as changing x for y there are implications of plotholes and the consequences of taking care of a kid, that's why I think that if we were to have something akin to normal pregnancy it would have to be related to the succubus curse, as the curse is already said to be powerful it wouldn't be a stretch if it also changed the pregnancy speeds and what you birth. That way this pregnancy mechanic isn't too invasive of the current gameplay mechanic.
Of course it takes 9 months, but c'mon mate, we aren't waiting for 9 months on a game. And it's a fantasy game, not all mamals have the cycle for 9 months. This is basicly an interspecies game.

What I meant was mostly a visual point, not as much in gameplay wise. Of course some stuff can change, but the corruption plus "body change" is what it's cool to me. Of course, it's just personal opinion.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Of course it takes 9 months, but c'mon mate, we aren't waiting for 9 months on a game. And it's a fantasy game, not all mamals have the cycle for 9 months. This is basicly an interspecies game.

What I meant was mostly a visual point, not as much in gameplay wise. Of course some stuff can change, but the corruption plus "body change" is what it's cool to me. Of course, it's just personal opinion.
Don't bother replying to me if you aren't even going to read what I said. You basically read the first 4 words and finished reading there.

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
All text is messed up (see attached) when trying to run this on Linux via Wine. I've got a bunch of other Wolf RPG games that don't have the issue. Anyone know how I could fix it?

Edit: Was just a missing font problem, other Wolf RPG games pack that font within the game files so you don't need to have it system side, but Rodea doesn't so I just had to copy the fonts from another game and voilà.

Last edited:

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019

Why are you so okay with the shallow survival mechanics of this game but demand that pregnancy mechanics either be realistic or have an in-game explanation for why they're not realistic? You don't suffer any consequences for not eating for weeks on end. You never poop no matter how much solid food you eat. The explanation for these plotholes is simple: adding those features in the game would either be more work than it's worth and/or negatively affect the gameplay experience.

Also, the lack of overpopulation can be easily explained by the sheer number of mooks the average player kills. A nine day pregnancy would go a long way towards explaining the monster/bandit to NPC ratio.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Why are you so okay with the shallow survival mechanics of this game but demand that pregnancy mechanics either be realistic or have an in-game explanation for why they're not realistic? You don't suffer any consequences for not eating for weeks on end. You never poop no matter how much solid food you eat. The explanation for these plotholes is simple: adding those features in the game would either be more work than it's worth and/or negatively affect the gameplay experience.

Also, the lack of overpopulation can be easily explained by the sheer number of mooks the average player kills. A nine day pregnancy would go a long way towards explaining the monster/bandit to NPC ratio.
I'm ok with it because this isn't a babysitting simulator, it's an adventure RPG. Which tries to be realistic and logical, I say try because it isn't perfectly realistic. Just look at how they first implemented pregnancy, it was an out of the way tact on event that makes you give birth to eggs, however, it doesn't break the in-game universe logic. The fast incubation and pregnancy period are explained easily enough due to the fact that you aren't birthing humans, and because you aren't you don't have to take care of them.

Normally I would be fine with your way of pregnancy but this game is not in-development from the ground up. It is already finished. Meaning we have to keep that in mind with the way content is added. Otherwise, all you're doing is making an unrealistic wishlist for features that have no chance of being implemented. Like for example, I want a quest log, but I know that implementing one at this point in the game's life wouldn't be as easy as just adding new content. It would be reprograming each and every quest so that it gives you a main menu hint on where to go or what to do.

Now with all of that in mind, and seeing how he has already implemented his version of pregnancy content, can you honestly tell me your way of making pregnancy is feasible?

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Now with all of that in mind, and seeing how he has already implemented his version of pregnancy content, can you honestly tell me your way of making pregnancy is feasible?
Yes, because this isn't a babysitting simulator, it's a hentai ARPG. I feel no more need to know how the main character takes care of the increasing numbers of babies than you feel the need to know why her enemies keep capturing and letting her go rather than killing her so that she stops murdering them.

• Haha
Reactions: p4091a

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Don't bother replying to me if you aren't even going to read what I said. You basically read the first 4 words and finished reading there.
Are you sure I didn't read the rest? If I were you I wouldn't assume others didn't read everything you said just because they disagree with you, no offense.

As I said above, play Ideology In Friction. It has everything you mentioned without being invasive or having huge plot holes. Of course routes there play another roule comparing to this game of course, and the adaptation to this game needs to be different. But it still works fine there, and most of it's aspects would adapt this game pretty fine without the plotholes.

I even believe it would better than the eggs. Getting eggs by having sex with goblins and humans because you discovered an egg on a tentacle nest makes less sense. But again, it's just my 2 cents on the topic.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes