Aug 23, 2018
I've read on another forum that the censor in this game is built in to the art. It's not like in Unity where the mosaic is (most of the time) a separate parameter that can be adjusted. You'd have to draw the art again basically, so uncensor is highly unlikely.

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
Whenever I save my game it doesn't appear when i load the game again no error message just not there, any help?

Edit: I figured out the problem for anybody having this issue I had to extract the file and then the save folder appeared if you're having this problem simply extract the .rar file

Last edited:

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Is there a way to cheese the game? i saw people saying something about a cheat engine but I'm not sure how to use them. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I took Disco-Inferno's "uncensor" for the character standing pose art and applied it to the pregnant standing pose art as well. I have linked instructions for installing these pose arts, from Disco-Inferno's original post. Be sure to rename the images to the names shown in the thumbnail before pasting them into your game folder.
I haven't yet tested if the pregnant pose art works, but it probably does.
What is this for, can i add/mod pregnancy to this game?
Attachments

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks(y), but then why is there no pregnancy in the Genre Tags?:unsure:
Probably due to how you have to go out of your way to get it enabled. I played for hours and didn't know about this feature until I read more about the game in this forum.

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks(y), but then why is there no pregnancy in the Genre Tags?:unsure:
Maybe it hasn't been properly requested? I've seen a few games missing pregnancy tags because they're part of a later update
EDIT: Well it's already been added now, I'm just blind i guess.

Aug 23, 2018
In the error window, the game expects to find the data in .../Downloads/Wings of Roldea[English Ver.]/... , but your file is not located in a "Downloads" folder. I can't read your folder name (I assume it says Downloads in Russian). Try placing the game folder (Wings of Roldea[English Ver.]) somewhere else, say the desktop, and see if it fixes the issue. Or you could also try renaming your download folder to "Downloads".

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Guys im stuck, i prefer playing my games without walkthroughs and just go in blind, but now..

How can i prevent the ED 2, the one were you fight Iriza who becomes corrupted, finished my seconed playtrough and still got it, i tried to not meet lord frei, but it seems i eventually have to meet him to progress the story.

how can stop iriza from going bad?

Also how do i get to Romenia and whats up with the Temple of Voz

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Guys im stuck, i prefer playing my games without walkthroughs and just go in blind, but now..

How can i prevent the ED 2, the one were you fight Iriza who becomes corrupted, finished my seconed playtrough and still got it, i tried to not meet lord frei, but it seems i eventually have to meet him to progress the story.

how can stop iriza from going bad?

Also how do i get to Romenia and whats up with the Temple of Voz
In order to prevent ED 2 you would need to complete the quest-line of Helior, then give Iriza back her necklace before getting the blessings of the 4 spirits which would start Roldeas trial.

To get to Romenia you would need to head to Goldoria and complete the quest-line of Lane.

For the Temple of Voz there are 5 smaller statues which you would need to interact with in the correct order in order to get its treasure.

Order of Interaction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Thanks(y), really helps alot.
In order to prevent ED 2 you would need to complete the quest-line of Helior,
Regarding Helior (Ahh so thats his role!) , his the guy you meet when you save that girl/boy who wants to go to To-Elmia.
Where can i find him after i already completed the quest of getting the boy/girl to To-Elmia?

Reactions: NeoGenesis

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks(y), really helps alot.

Regarding Helior (Ahh so thats his role!) , his the guy you meet when you save that girl/boy who wants to go to To-Elmia.
Where can i find him after i already completed the quest of getting the boy/girl to To-Elmia?
When you eat at the pub in Dominia he should appear and talk to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aegis Lily

joulescole

Dec 16, 2019
What are the developers, WaterSpoon up to these days.
This game is amazing, really looking forward to their next work:).
Unfortunately Waterspoon recently said on his DLsite blog that he is working on a 3D game... which is extremely disappointing to me. I'm sure it will be a while before he posts anything more about it. He worked on Roldea for years.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Unfortunately Waterspoon recently said on his DLsite blog that he is working on a 3D game... which is extremely disappointing to me. I'm sure it will be a while before he posts anything more about it. He worked on Roldea for years.
WHAT!:eek:,WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?:cry:...............................Aah well its his/her life, if thats what they want theres nothing we could do...............or can we.....

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes