Blarfz

May 27, 2017
The outside street noise during the phone call with Ethan doesn't seem to be tied to any of the volume options. It's really really loud.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The Dialogue could use a lot of work, as there is a ridiculous amount of spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm no expert, but the sentences flow real badly together. Other than that, no complaints from me.

I could've sworn there was a mod a few updates back that tweaked the grammar and dialogue.
For me the biggest problem is the over-use use of too many adjectives. I don't know the native language of the dev and I have certainly seen worse translations, but it the script would improve if every thought from the MC/narrator didn't use so many descriptors. For example, in the one scene with them in the car together; "buxom blonde", "curvy MILF", "tight-fitting top", "sexy neighbor" and "beautiful woman" are all used in succession. We can see all that in the CG, so stating it over and over becomes redundant.

Trying to be helpful, not negative. Thanks for your work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it me or does ticking the option "enable walkthrough" do absolutely nothing?

I ask cos I ticked it and it did absolutely nothing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sometimes, to buy into the product fantasy you need a copywriter with this essay about why you need and enjoy the product. When it comes to selling the beauty+excitement to yourself or to others, adjectives come into play and this being a somewhat exaggerated plot to boast arousement for the scene, we get
those words of encouragement to enjoy the moment and let it happen.
For me the biggest problem is the over-use use of too many adjectives. I don't know the native language of the dev and I have certainly seen worse translations, but it the script would improve if every thought from the MC/narrator didn't use so many descriptors. For example, in the one scene with them in the car together; "buxom blonde", "curvy MILF", "tight-fitting top", "sexy neighbor" and "beautiful woman" are all used in succession. We can see all that in the CG, so stating it over and over becomes redundant.

Trying to be helpful, not negative. Thanks for your work.
This is a visual novel. The words make pictures happen, pictures struggle to make the point across.
We are so happy and thankful the scenes do convey what the writing is trying to accomplish.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello dev,
i hope you have good luck with the game.
i found the forced interactions to not be for me at the begining and the pacing of things ruined my enjoyment of your work.
sorry but as i said good luck and may the 4th be with you.

Reactions: BaasB

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why, tho? Life is stupidly short and unnecessarily cumbersome to let lust get away from you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something seems to be missing here. (and no there not having anal sex)
Funny you use that word considering we are forced to invite Ethan on the trip to the beach house. I feel a new tag incoming...

Yes! Murder mistery! They will never find him again after MC and his babe are done with the fkker.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you love somebody, you do everythign it takes to be with them.
The trouble is, they need to have to want and enjoy your company also.
You cannot have one without the other for a wholesome experience.
Self gratification and outta the blue praise anyone can get when they are the host
and someone or anyone comes by to stay and have fun, but you are then just another toy in your own house. A toy she plays with until she gets bored and starts looking outside for another thrill.

Reactions: Zang

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Funny you use that word considering we are forced to invite Ethan on the trip to the beach house. I feel a new tag incoming...
Wellllll....

Group sex is one of the planned tags.

• Male Protagonist
  • Romance
  • Dating Sim
  • Groping
  • Masturbation
  • Exhibitionism
  • MILF
  • POV
  • Teasing
  • Virgin