Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Funny you use that word considering we are forced to invite Ethan on the trip to the beach house. I feel a new tag incoming...
I already said my goodbye because you are forced to bring your friend in the latest update.......
Gods damn it. I just dl'd to catch up on this, and now I read this. Wasted fuckin download. Thanks for the info, guys.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
When you love somebody, you do everythign it takes to be with them.
The trouble is, they need to have to want and enjoy your company also.
You cannot have one without the other for a wholesome experience.
Self gratification and outta the blue praise anyone can get when they are the host
and someone or anyone comes by to stay and have fun, but you are then just another toy in your own house. A toy she plays with until she gets bored and starts looking outside for another thrill.
You have a way with words

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I hope the future of this game genre doesn't have ntr or sharing
Wellllll....

Group sex is one of the planned tags.

• Male Protagonist
  • Romance
  • Dating Sim
  • Groping
  • Masturbation
  • Exhibitionism
  • MILF
  • POV
  • Teasing
  • Virgin
  • Voyeurism
  • Stripping
  • Creampie
  • Footjob
  • Handjob
  • Group sex
  • Oral Sex
  • Sex Toys
  • Teasing
  • Love
  • Friends with benefits
  • Humilation
  • Corruption
  • Feet Worship
  • Ass Worship
  • Humor
  • Exhibitionism
  • ENF(Embarrassed Naked Female)
  • Character Development
  • Female Domination
  • Big Ass
  • Big Tits
well if That tag will happen next time, then for me bye bye to this game.
I already said my goodbye because you are forced to bring your friend in the latest update.......
Gods damn it. I just dl'd to catch up on this, and now I read this. Wasted fuckin download. Thanks for the info, guys.
there won’t be any NTR in this game.
So relax :BootyTime:
And Ethan won’t fuck our girls :WeSmart:

Oct 11, 2021
The game is great. I've enjoyed it a lot. Story, rendering, character growth and the like. But honestly, the grammer and spelling needs some work, you should get somoene to do that - if you don't already. Apart from that, great game and update. Look forward to more. Godspeed SinAppeal

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
The game is great. I've enjoyed it a lot. Story, rendering, character growth and the like. But honestly, the grammer and spelling needs some work, you should get somoene to do that - if you don't already. Apart from that, great game and update. Look forward to more. Godspeed SinAppeal
Yes i will consider this for chapter 8 :)

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I wonder if it's any slap or spankings in the game right now? I can't see any tags for this, but want to ask you anyway if it's planned for this content?

Oct 11, 2021
well

i am doing some proofread for this game (grammar , other errors)
ik im not perfect ;) (not a native eng speaker)
may you hint what you think can improve?
thanks
No worries, at least there's someone.

From what I've seen:
  • Choice of words, sometimes you have redundant adjectives and use it unnecessarily
  • Flow, sometimes the lines don't flow nicely into each other, seems disjointed.
  • Grammer and the like
I mean, I know I'm being pedantic, but apart from this, its still good.
Let me know if you need help, I'd be glad to.

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Not reading previous thread posts, but reacting to tags.

Currently no actual intercourse is in the current released content?

I don't personally mind. Teasing and sexual tension can be powerful tools in storytelling if used correctly and in just the right amount.

Also to the dev, ask around. Tons of people here with some background in writing, proofreading or even editing. Good luck with your game. I'll be keeping an eye on how it develops.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes