Mehappy

Nov 27, 2021
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
I must be blind. I don't see how to use the cheats. What did I miss?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
SinAppeal made it clear that content like that won't be in the game, Not sure where the person making that mod is getting that from.
neither do i , and i proofread the scripts lol
edit : there was one time where was a threesome mentioned
ch6 - after a night at rachels
buuut
the mc only shares that he´s seen rachel masturbating
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Probably because the smarter ones know where that usually heads, from past experiences in games. *Shrugs*
Maybe if there was even a hint of the girls not being all over MC? But there's nothing in the game that suggests the girls and Ethan want anything to do with each other in that way. MC's should be allowed to have male friends without people crying NTR. And I say that as someone who won't play games if a guy other than MC touches the girls.

• Angry
Reactions: neverthy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Back when there was no action in the game and all it was there was the boasting of
guys pretending to have someone and somehting to do other than talk it out.
neither do i , and i proofread the scripts lol
edit : there was one time where was a treesome mentioned , early in game
ch6 - after first night at rachels after flooding
Just like fisherman boasting of a catch that never happened, guys were making stuff up to feel better
about their lives. Got it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can make a one time joke about a girl like that before meeting her,
but once you re face to face and want anything to do with her,
all that talk like she is a hoe pass around whore needs to stop.
Here is hope it did, or that guy gets the boot so hard!
Maybe if there was even a hint of the girls not being all over MC? But there's nothing in the game that suggests the girls and Ethan want anything to do with each other in that way. MC's should be allowed to have male friends without people crying NTR. And I say that as someone who won't play games if a guy other than MC touches the girls.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I agree, I think it’s absurd also that people even have to have those “worries” when it comes to male friends but as I said before, unfortunately, that’s been the case in past the games where you had worry about friends. Ex: STD

I’m not worried about it in this case because we’ve already gotten confirmation.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I agree, I think it’s absurd also that people even have to have those “worries” when it comes to male friends but as I said before, unfortunately, that’s been the case in past the games where you had worry about friends. Ex: STD

I’m not worried about it in this case because we’ve already gotten confirmation.
Well, since I don't want the MC to have anything with Rachel, and since apparently Ethan is a friend, I would probably encourage a Ethan/Rachel relationship. Why wouldn't I? It would only depend on what kind of person Ethan is and if Rachel would be a good thing for him of if he asked me. It would either be that or I would stay out of it. Rachel isn't my LI so why would I care?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then why even go there and start the rant on your boy with a threesome with a girl that, in his mind,
is your girl. That is the way you introduce her to him - hey, guy, I got a babe here, wanna 3some?
Well, since I don't want the MC to have anything with Rachel, and since apparently Ethan is a friend, I would probably encourage a Ethan/Rachel relationship. Why wouldn't I? It would only depend on what kind of person Ethan is and if Rachel would be a good thing for him of if he asked me. It would either be that or I would stay out of it. Rachel isn't my LI so why would I care?
That is crude to the guy and cruel to the girl. Connections do not start with you disrespecting people.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

I'd rather the best friend or whatever already be in a relationship or is pursuing someone that's not on the MC's radar. I'm here for the romance aspect though, I don't care about the other stuff.
Problem is that creates a slippery slope, next people are going to start asking for those Ethan/Rachel scenes which would turn into arguing and you know the rest...

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes