Sngo

May 9, 2020
there won’t be any NTR in this game.
So relax :BootyTime:
And Ethan won’t fuck our girls :WeSmart:
Good to know, i was thinking on trying the game again but now I will .
Can we have both main LI now or forced to choose just one of them?
Ty in advance

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
to make it clear for ALL
there won't be any NTR, threesome with another guy, or similar in this game

the variable in chapter 6 was my fault, cuz I am not a native speaker.

idea behind the variable is, that during the phone call MC can increase his character development and will have the option later for a threesome with MIA, RACHEL, and MC (himself)

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
to make it clear for ALL

idea behind the variable is, that during the phone call MC can increase his character development and will have the option later for a threesome with MIA, RACHEL, and MC (himself)
Thank you for clarifying that :).
It is surprising that some people above were already accepting sharing LI :confused:.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Due to Patreon guidelines it is not allowed to use Mom and Daughter. The policy forbids incest. This is of course a pity. Since someone already reported me for DG, I had longer discussions with the staff of Patreon.

I respect their attitude and stick to the guidelines. The constellation with which a threesome is possible is aunt and niece. I will go this way.There will certainly be modders who will adapt it :cool: btw Steam also prohibits incest. So I keep to both specifications.
Well, if i remember correctly there was a fine line that patreon allows, where the player could do the input, you only write the reletionship input code and default = "best friend" something like that, not sure if you also need to show a message before this where you condemn incest... Ofcours if you don't want to be restrained to much, you can switch to subscribestar or Itch.io they allow a lot more then patreon (incest, abuse,... legal lolli's). :cool: (y)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I'd rather the best friend or whatever already be in a relationship or is pursuing someone that's not on the MC's radar. I'm here for the romance aspect though, I don't care about the other stuff.

Problem is that creates a slippery slope, next people are going to start asking for those Ethan/Rachel scenes which would turn into arguing and you know the rest...
Yeah, that’s very true. That’s why if it’s not broke it shouldn’t be fixed.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
to make it clear for ALL

Lmao, you already made it clear several times over. But thanks… for the 7th time.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
WTF, why’s Rachel blue balling mc? Made her cum & she’s like ok I’m good let’s stop now before Mia catches us. Fuck that you got yours & you brought me to the brim, so I’m just gonna finish on your ass, back, legs, back of your head, feet, even your fucking floor or sheets!
That was not cool & why can’t we bring girl or mom from the boutique to the beach house and have a drunken 4some with them

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
WTF, why’s Rachel blue balling mc? Made her cum & she’s like ok I’m good let’s stop now before Mia catches us. Fuck that you got yours & you brought me to the brim, so I’m just gonna finish on your ass, back, legs, back of your head, feet, even your fucking floor or sheets!
That was not cool & why can’t we bring girl or mom from the boutique to the beach house and have a drunken 4some with them
she´s edging him - so he´s eager to fuck her like a bull at the beach house - if you on her route or harem route

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
charing / swinging rout make the game better *-* gg
Read it and weep and learn to fucking spell.
to make it clear for ALL

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
she´s edging him - so he´s eager to fuck her like a bull at the beach house - if you on her route or harem route
Ok well then maybe we can edge her at the beach, fuck her rawdog in the ass, drop a load before she cums & say “Ah that was some good anal, think I’ll go for a swim now, & see how the bitch likes it done to her

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250

Hi... Thanks for the quick release... But the points mod (cheats) for this walkthrough anre not available (missing). There's no normal extra tab or a visible cheats button in any of the corners, in order to open the mod window.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes