seden

Aug 22, 2016
+1, waiting for next update.
The most interesting is clearly over both mom and daughter, but it makes sense to gather some more characters.
So, better to wait some time and have progress there.

It is also sensible to have the daughter wait quite a bit, as virgin and not quite in so far, even if. New friend can help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: portgasdluigi

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
+1, waiting for next update.
The most interesting is clearly over both mom and daughter, but it makes sense to gather some more characters.
So, better to wait some time and have progress there.

It is also sensible to have the daughter wait quite a bit, as virgin and not quite in so far, even if. New friend can help.
carmine and tiara?

yk - rachel is not the mother of mia? i mean "aunt" and "niece" should give a hint :ROFLMAO:
and who says mia is a virgin?

Kylphor

Jun 5, 2021
Not sure if it's the mod or the VN itself, but I came to a section where I have to choose the correct ingredients for Mia's favorite omelette and can't do so. When I click the correct selections nothing happens.....so it seems like something is messed up here for sure.

Is anyone else having that issue? Please state whether or not you are using the mod posted by LaikDink.

EDIT: To temporarily fix this problem, replace the ./game/cooking_minigame.rpy modded file with the original. Apparently, this is a mod issue that needs fixed. I've included the original file (for CH.7 version release) below.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Hope Ethan is not a problem at the beach house, personelly I would never have invited him and the MC should have had a choice here.
Don't want the aunt but don't want her with him either

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
2nd P/S: I have fixed some that you inform me. It should be good now. Sorry that I haven't checked it thoroughly.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Hi, can you pls port an android version with the mod? thx so much!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // girls rp/lp // inc (replaces Aunt with Mother , Niece with Daughter, may sometimes gets weird sentence like "Ok, Mother Rachel")

View attachment 1515464 View attachment 1515469

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1305424

incest (replaces Aunt with Mother , Niece with Daughter, may sometimes gets weird sentence like "Ok, Mother Rachel")

View attachment 1657036 View attachment 1657035 View attachment 1657037 View attachment 1657038

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
mod update added incest (for the weird ones out here :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: SinAppeal

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It has been some months since my last playthrough, but the absurdity of some scenes is coming back as I was forced to restart. So our bikers have taken a break from their ride here. Looking at all of the scenery in the previous scenes, it's obviously not SF, since we have yet to see a single hill or mountain. I had joked in a previous post that they had probably ridden to Des Moines Iowa, so they probably did want to take a dip after putting a 1,000 or so miles under their belts.

Anyway.

hover_slam.png

There's something about the exposition here that seems a little off. Inching over to the water? That looks more like the aftermath of that one Falcon 9's hover slam into the Atlantic Ocean after developing grid fin problems and aborting its return to landing site. Judging from the apparent water depth, Mia may need to call in a tow truck to pull 'er free from the mud.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
2nd P/S: I have fixed some that you inform me. It should be good now. Sorry that I haven't checked it thoroughly.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
- the last option (the cheats [fith pic]) are not showing up for me - any hints how to activate them?

thanks & best regards

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
- the last option (the cheats [fith pic]) are not showing up for me - any hints how to activate them?

thanks & best regards
Have you found the "cheat" button yet? It is next to the"prefs" button.
P/s: I have added those files and uploaded the fixed mod. You should download it again

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I wonder how many arrests and accidents Rachel has caused by her consistent driving on the wrong side of the road? Also I've never seen UK style cross hatching used anywhere I've been in Murica. And the bollards.... Have you ever heard of "Jersey Barriers"? No? These things look like something for the snowplows to play with.
wrong_way.png

Reactions: Wildquill

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I wonder how many arrests and accidents Rachel has caused by her consistent driving on the wrong side of the road? Also I've never seen UK style cross hatching used anywhere I've been in Murica. And the bollards.... Have you ever heard of "Jersey Barriers"? No? These things look like something for the snowplows to play with.
View attachment 1657256
good_troll.jpg

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It has been some months since my last playthrough, but the absurdity of some scenes is coming back as I was forced to restart. So our bikers have taken a break from their ride here. Looking at all of the scenery in the previous scenes, it's obviously not SF, since we have yet to see a single hill or mountain. I had joked in a previous post that they had probably ridden to Des Moines Iowa, so they probably did want to take a dip after putting a 1,000 or so miles under their belts.

Anyway.

View attachment 1657077

There's something about the exposition here that seems a little off. Inching over to the water? That looks more like the aftermath of that one Falcon 9's hover slam into the Atlantic Ocean after developing grid fin problems and aborting its return to landing site. Judging from the apparent water depth, Mia may need to call in a tow truck to pull 'er free from the mud.
whats "SF" ?

the game is playing in Silicon Gorge
" Silicon Gorge is a region in South West England in which several high-tech and research companies are based, "
and this lake could have very steep borders

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes