phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That's what I though originally but then all of the exposition about Mia taking a long flight west and Fisherman's Wharf are tells to me that she was flying in from some Uni in Florida that specialized in Marine Biology and that the VN was really set in the San Francisco.

England and pretty much all of Europe is so tight you all take trains instead of flight.

Latina shop owners? Methinks you guys have more Carribbean transplants from former colonies instead of South Americans.

I had to look up Silicon Gorge when I first played this. I suspect Silicon Alley is bigger than this thing.

whats "SF" ?

the game is playing in Silicon Gorge
" Silicon Gorge is a region in South West England in which several high-tech and research companies are based, "
and this lake could have very steep borders

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That's what I though originally but then all of the exposition about Mia taking a long flight west and Fisherman's Wharf are tells to me that she was flying in from some Uni in Florida that specialized in Marine Biology and that the VN was really set in the San Francisco.

England and pretty much all of Europe is so tight you all take trains instead of flight.

Latina shop owners? Methinks you guys have more Carribbean transplants from former colonies instead of South Americans.

I had to look up Silicon Gorge when I first played this. I suspect Silicon Alley is bigger than this thing.
yeah thats where mia comes from...
and this has to do what with the place where the game actually takes place?

you just saying you were ranting about stuff you didnt checked - clever

whats the point here

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, that's true enough, allthough it's usually cheaper to take a plain then long distance trains when it's international travel. Especially if you consider some of the faster trains need reservations and still take longer to get there if it's further away.
Dunno if you would take a plane to get from one part of England to the next though unless for plain decadence...

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev is using the name Silicon Gorge when they are really trying to conflate it with Silicon Valley. Sounds like an attempt to do some marketing to me.

yeah thats where mia comes from...
and this has to do what with the place where the game actually takes place?

you just saying you were ranting about stuff you didnt checked - clever

whats the point here

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020

Mercury's Note #39 16/02/22

My Life
Well, what can I tell you?
One of my good friends asked me the day before yesterday if I would like to come to the swimming pool. Since I had canceled the last 5 times. I had meanwhile a guilty conscience and have finally accepted.
No sooner said than done. We are finally on the way to the pool. When we finally arrived, I find that it is not a pure swimming pool, but a thermal bath with attached large sauna area.
Good that I had still trimmed my balls. LOL!
At the checkout I learned that today is LadiesDay. Ladies pay only half.
So off to the locker room and change. In the pool was a really large number of female people.
My buddy and I are then first to the pool bar and got us a drink. Arrived at the bar we checked out the location and the women. It was already very promising.
We then took the drink with us to the outdoor area to look at the outside.
Nice tipped down the drink and so slowly one was also a bit tipsy.
Then hand over glasses. Ok.. Let's be honest the indoor area has made me really exhausted. It was like a wall. With the warm ambient temperature I was really drunk at once.
LOL
And what do you do when you're drunk?
Exactly just goofing off!
We went straight to the sauna area
And that was really mega blatant!
Only tits and horny pussies and asses where the eye looked.
In a sauna were really 30 women (window pane - ladies only) who all looked outside and presented your tits as the infusion took place.
It was like paradise.
Here we spent a few hours.
I was able to gather tons of new ideas for WoS and will implement them and ask myself why I didn't go to this sauna area sooner. LOL!

Chapter8
I've been working on Chapter8 for a few days now. The story and outlines are finished. I also acquired and installed a lot of new assets. First 4 enviroments are created.
The summer and the beach are really good for me. It's a lot of fun to design everything and to present the girls in their tight outfits.
In the meantime I started to create the first renders. So far there are 22 of them. I hope to have a big chunk of new renders ready by next week. We'll see what the week brings.

Poll results:
Carmine's bikini selection was very simple. I like your choice! It looks sexy and suits your complexion.

We have a tie on Tiara. That's why I chose the pink one. So she comes completely after her mother and also this bikini looks really hot on her.

Last but not least, Rachel. She looks really fabulous in her blue bikini and will surely twist your mind....

And now I'm busy working again :)

Have a good week. I would be happy about a recommendation to your friends or colleagues, so that the game can grow further :)

Cheers
SiN

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if they live in Silicon Gorge and have some sort of inferiority complex about it.

And hey... Placing this in San Francisco and then laughing at the incongruities can be a thing even when you are just drinking coffee instead of tea. Besides, I've been getting a good laugh with the way that The Mighty Jingles has been trolling the devs of Farcry6 and just finished his latest episode. w4stedspace did a hilarious montage with a buddy of his some time back as well.

View attachment 1657364

you should stop inhaling this weird stuff you obviously taking - really

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
2nd P/S: I have fixed some that you inform me. It should be good now. Sorry that I haven't checked it thoroughly.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
How about installation,bro ?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Screenshot_20220217_112251.jpg
Lol I always hate it when devs to do this, like it's cool to plug a game in a game but to mention the game you're playing in the game you're playing just makes no sense. lol I think Bare witness did this the worse tho, in one of the LIs rooms there are posters of games like Unbroken, 3 rules of life, Coming home and so on which is cool you know, one dev plugging another devs game, but then later some of those characters appear in the game as real people and you like wtf then? One moment you showing me or the MC game posters telling me/him these girls are from a game and the next moment they appear as real people and the dev says all these games are from the same universe? Like wtf even but whatever I just like continuity so maybe it's just me who care about little things like that.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes