AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Even worse already planning to add this bullshit before WE even had sex with them yet. Like why the actual fuck would I choose this? :FacePalm: View attachment 1659676
Lol true I honestly don't see the point of this, and realistically if the MC wanted to share something with his best bud wouldn't it be the fact that Rachel already blew him twice, why would he make a big deal about her calling out his name while masterbating when they already fooled around prior to that.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Just played chapter 7 for a bit and Tiara is again nowhere to be found :WutFace:so i was stuck with playing on my 2nd save path with Mia :KEK:

Anyway, not sure what is going on with optimization this time but this should not be 4GB+ :rolleyes: i got my repack down to 2.5GB with virtually no quality lose by just converting those lossless PNGs/JPGs to WebP @95% quality ratio and audio @128kb/s (there is even room for optimization with some videos too).

Also in attachments below is my modded script for just chapter 7 (most notable change is the event with Rachel)... backup the original and just extract this in "game" folder.

p.s.
SinAppeal dude when will MC (we) see Tiara again... in chapter 9 :WaitWhat::HideThePain:
whats modded in there?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
whats modded in there?
Nothing major, just few dialog changes, +/- some points and modified/added 2 choices... you can just use notepad and compare original to my script to see the differences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also trying to implement variable that is already there but unused like kind/perv with dialog (or maybe even choices?), tho did not find the right situation to use it here in chapter 7.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
2nd P/S: I have fixed some that you inform me. It should be good now. Sorry that I haven't checked it thoroughly.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
mirror? I couldn't download it, only stream.rar file

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of Wings of Silicon Ch7 with LaikDink walk through and cheats mod
(Formerly RIC0H's Mod)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch7

Reactions: 7Spear

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I don't understand what you mean, can you explain it?
the file couldn't be downloaded here, every time I tried to download it, the file is replaced with stream.rar
yes, it happen sometimes, it's a website problem, someone just need to upload the mirror link

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
the file couldn't be downloaded here, every time I tried to download it, the file is replaced with stream.rar
yes, it happen sometimes, it's a website problem, someone just need to upload the mirror link
try this link:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KnightMarco

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
For the compresse version I'm getting this

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 62: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter1/1sincerely.mp3" loop volume 0.2
                                                       ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 92: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Air-SoundBible.mp3" volume 0.3
                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 192: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/typing.mp3" volume 0.5
                                       ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 226: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/typing_fast.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 269: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Cup_on_Table.mp3" volume 0.5
                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 281: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Fist_on_Table.mp3" volume 0.5
                                              ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 291: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/shower.mp3" volume 0.5
                                       ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 295: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/changing2.mp3" volume 0.5
                                          ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 306: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/door_open.mp3" volume 0.5
                                          ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 315: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.2
                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 324: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.4
                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 339: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.6
                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 394: could not parse statement.
                                          ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 414: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter1/2forest_acoustic.mp3" loop volume 0.2
                                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 501: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/yawn1.mp3" volume 0.5
                                      ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 548: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Falling_glasses.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 769: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/hungry1.mp3" volume 0.5
                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 795: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Opening_Drawer.mp3" volume 0.5
                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 977: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/phonetones2Music.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                      ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1033: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.5
                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1052: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/door_open.mp3" volume 0.2
                                          ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1244: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Picking-Up-Silverware.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                      ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1560: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/water-spray.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1579: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.5
                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1777: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/water-spray.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1796: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.5
                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1814: could not parse statement.
                                          ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 1819: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter1/3happy.mp3" loop volume 0.2
                                                   ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 2057: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter1/2forest_acoustic.mp3" loop volume 0.2
                                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 2178: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter2/1sincerely.mp3" loop volume 0.2
                                                       ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 2203: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Cardboard pizza box movement.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 2216: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Drop_Drinks_can.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter1.rpy", line 2258: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep1/Cardboard pizza box movement.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 33: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter2/2nightlife.mp3" loop volume 0.1
                                                       ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 37: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/knocking_door.mp3" volume 0.5
                                              ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 40: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/household_door_glass_panel_internal_open.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 342: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/Morning_Sound_Effect.mp3" volume 2.0
                                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1030: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/wanking.mp3" volume 0.5
                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1044: could not parse statement.
                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1059: could not parse statement.
                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1324: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/typing.mp3" volume 0.5
                                       ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1330: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/typing_fast.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1372: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter2/3innovation.mp3" loop volume 0.1
                                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1390: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/Clap-Techno Kit.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1592: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/phonetones2Music.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                      ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1839: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/Clap-Techno Kit.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 1875: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep2/water-splash-drop.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                  ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter2.rpy", line 2513: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter2/4in_the_forest.mp3" loop volume 0.1
                                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 21: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/doorbell-1.wav" volume 0.5
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 31: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/door_open_2.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 98: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/door_open_2.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 173: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/dishes_stacked.mp3" volume 0.5
                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 186: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/Serving_wine.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                  ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 190: could not parse statement.
                                                  ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 199: could not parse statement.
                                                  ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 208: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/sorting_silverware_001.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                       ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 319: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/Fork_Drop.mp3" volume 0.5
                                          ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 470: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/TV_on.mp3" volume 0.5
                                      ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 563: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/Female_yawns.mp3" volume 0.5
                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 613: could not parse statement.
                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 658: could not parse statement.
                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 763: could not parse statement.
                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 813: could not parse statement.
                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 856: could not parse statement.
                                             ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1370: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/Body-Thud-2.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1482: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/AUTOMOBILE_BIKE_BELL_DING_LOW_01.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                                 ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1493: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/bike_running.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                  ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1642: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/Kiss-Female-Late_Twenties-Simple-Mono.M.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1662: could not parse statement.
                                                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1728: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/water_jump.mp3" volume 0.5
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1735: could not parse statement.
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1744: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep3/water_underwear.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1763: could not parse statement.
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1844: could not parse statement.
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1870: could not parse statement.
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1883: could not parse statement.
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 1992: could not parse statement.
                                                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 2028: could not parse statement.
                                                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 2056: could not parse statement.
                                                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter3.rpy", line 2092: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter4/ambient-light-main.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 39: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/call_ring.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 90: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/JAZZ_BASS.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 168: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter4/ambient-light-main.mp3" loop volume 0.2
                                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 170: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/office_door_open.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                 ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 343: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter4/lost-ambient-lofi-sad.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                                  ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 360: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/car-door-open-1_1.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                  ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 376: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/Door_Glass_01_02.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                 ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 446: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/suit.mp3" volume 0.5
                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 484: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/Sliding_Wood_Door_1.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 639: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 666: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 722: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 857: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 884: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 905: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 921: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 938: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 990: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1039: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1074: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1129: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1153: could not parse statement.
                                                    ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1203: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/lambo_acceler.mp3" volume 0.5
                                              ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1239: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/kiss.mp3" volume 0.5
                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1274: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/text_alert.mp3" volume 0.5
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1379: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/door_open_2.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1452: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/game_control.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                  ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1498: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter4/isak-solbakken-flowering.mp3" loop volume 0.3
                                                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1514: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/household_cigarette_lighter_button.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                                   ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1872: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/DOOR-FRONT-_RATTLY_CLOSE.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1888: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/DOOR-FRONT-_RATTLY_CLOSE.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1915: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter4/my-life-main.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter4.rpy", line 1926: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep4/Knocking_on_door_BLASTWAVEFX_19909.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                                   ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 6: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter5/Among_The_Stars.mp3" loop volume 0.8
                                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 35: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/zapsplat_household_door_close_keys_jangle_73547.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                                                ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 67: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.5
                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 75: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter5/Weekdays.mp3" loop volume 0.8
                                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 76: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/household_door_wooden_internal_open_001.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 324: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter5/3innovation.mp3" loop volume 0.8
                                                        ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 488: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/text_alert.mp3" volume 0.5
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 548: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter4/my-life-main.mp3" loop volume 0.5
                                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 567: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/Dying Robot.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 576: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.25
                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 580: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/doorbell.mp3" volume 0.5
                                         ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 764: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/kiss.mp3" volume 0.5
                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 828: could not parse statement.
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 988: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/kiss.mp3" volume 0.5
                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1041: could not parse statement.
                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1081: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter5/tension1_1.mp3" loop volume 0.8
                                                       ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1082: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/PipeBurstWater.mp3" volume 0.5 loop
                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1094: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/PipeBurstWater.mp3" volume 0.5 loop
                                               ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1110: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/door_open_2.mp3" volume 0.5
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1172: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter5/Summer_Evening.mp3" loop volume 0.8
                                                           ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1174: could not parse statement.
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1181: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/knocking_door.mp3" volume 0.5
                                              ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1194: could not parse statement.
                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1303: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/yawn1.mp3" volume 0.5
                                      ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1329: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter5/deep.mp3" loop volume 0.8
                                                 ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1345: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/Opening-Squeaky-Door.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                     ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1512: could not parse statement.
    play music "music/bg/Chapter5/Among_The_Stars.mp3" loop volume 0.8
                                                            ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1589: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/knocking_door.mp3" volume 0.5
                                              ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1854: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/stirring-short_NWM.mp3" volume 0.5
                                                   ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 1866: could not parse statement.
    play sound "sounds/ep5/Frying-Food-A-Mono.mp3" volume 0.5 loop
                                                   ^
File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/WoS-Chapter7-pc/game/chapter5.rpy", line 2000: could not parse statement.
                                            ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Feb 22 08:07:07 2022

Reactions: hex

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm sorry to be a nitpicker but this is the first time I've played the game since ch 1 came out and I've been noticing some glaring linguistic mistakes that should be addressed. I wasn't going to say anything but this was too much:

The shop owner is supposed to be a hispanic woman, right? That name makes no sense.

Carmine is an Italian MALE name. The FEMALE name in Spanish is Carmen; Carmine does not exist in Spanish.
I know it's perhaps too late to change this, but you have given a Hispanic woman the name of an Italian man.
This curvy mamacita (not momacita, btw) deserved better, unless there's some weird futa twist to this (I haven't got that far in the story yet :Kappa:).

PS: Why is Ash talking about the MC as "they"??? :oops: :oops:

She knows who she's talking about. She knows well it's a "he."

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes