Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Found a bug.
in Ch5 when you get these choices

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you choose Ask to see more, she reacts badly and then immediately afterwards the next render is this one.

It skips everything in between.
Moreover, on this particular playthrough I was following Rachel's path so Mia shouldn't even be there for dinner.

Also I forgot.
This reward never unlocks.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Found a bug.
in Ch5 when you get these choices

if you choose Ask to see more, she reacts badly and then immediately afterwards the next render is this one.

It skips everything in between.
Moreover, on this particular playthrough I was following Rachel's path so Mia shouldn't even be there for dinner.
there is nothing after this choice - you are jumping to this scene

"Ask to see more":

$ MiaRP -= 2
$ MiaLP -= 2
scene 1616 with dissolve
Sin "Wait, why'd you put them away so quickly?"
Mia "What?"
scene 1617 with dissolve
Sin "I mean... I alreayd saw them. How about one more peek for all my help?"
scene 1618 with hpunch
Mia "That's what you think I'd do because you helped me out with Yoga?"
Mia "You can really act filthy sometimes, [SinAppeal]!"
$ MiaRP -= 2
$ MiaLP -= 2
"Work out on your own":

jump ch5leavegym

edit : wrong

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
there is nothing after this choice - you are jumping to this scene

"Ask to see more":

$ MiaRP -= 2
$ MiaLP -= 2
scene 1616 with dissolve
Sin "Wait, why'd you put them away so quickly?"
Mia "What?"
scene 1617 with dissolve
Sin "I mean... I alreayd saw them. How about one more peek for all my help?"
scene 1618 with hpunch
Mia "That's what you think I'd do because you helped me out with Yoga?"
Mia "You can really act filthy sometimes, [SinAppeal]!"
$ MiaRP -= 2
$ MiaLP -= 2
"Work out on your own":

jump ch5leavegym

edit : the rachel scene triggers only if NOT going to the gym(choose "code on pc") AND on rachel route from ch2 on
gym with mia at ch5 excludes the rachel dinner
You didn't understand what I said.

When I choose "Ask to see more" Mia is giving the MC the middle finger and then suddenly the next render is her in the MCs appartment offering to have dinner.
We don't see her leaving the gym, we don't see her saying "Work out on your own", we don't see the mc going back home, we don't see Mia knocking on the door... It just jumps from Mia being angry at the gym, to the next render Mia dressed up and offering dinner.

I went to the gym with Mia on Rachel's route and still had Rachel come for dinner. All I had to do was not to get Mia angry since that seems to break the game. The ingame walkthrough clearly says that the dinner scene depends on which route you are on, and that if you want to change it, you need to start from the beginning. In reality, the choice determining who comes for dinner goes back to Ch2.

screenshot0009.png

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You didn't understand what I said.

When I choose "Ask to see more" Mia is giving the MC the middle finger and then suddenly the next render is her in the MCs appartment offering to have dinner.
We don't see her leaving the gym, we don't see her saying "Work out on your own", we don't see the mc going back home, we don't see Mia knocking on the door... It just jumps from Mia being angry at the gym, to the next render Mia dressed up and offering dinner.

I went to the gym with Mia on Rachel's route and still had Rachel come for dinner. All I had to do was not to get Mia angry since that seems to break the game. The ingame walkthrough clearly says that the dinner scene depends on which route you are on, and that if you want to change it, you need to start from the beginning. In reality, the choice determining who comes for dinner goes back to Ch2.

View attachment 1676982
yeah - because there is nothing more ..just a few lines
1. work out on your own is a choice - you either choose this or work out with mia at the gym
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

2. well - thats weird - idk why its like that , may ask SinAppeal
and yes the "ask to see more" breaks something - i apologize for beeing wrong Aristos
but cant find the reason in the script ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
yeah - because there is nothing more ..just a few lines
1. work out on your own is a choice - you either choose this or work out with mia at the gym
View attachment 1676990 View attachment 1676991

2. well - thats weird - idk why its like that , may ask SinAppeal
and yes the "ask to see more" breaks something - i apologize for beeing wrong Aristos
but cant find the reason in the script ..
Sorry, I missed your reply back on Sunday and didn't notice until now.
No problem, mein Kumpel (y)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ch8 should be close now:p

Hi peeps,
having good news for you. Today I finished coding. Now I will start with writing.
So as you can see I am in the last part of chapter production.
It took longer than expected, cuz I used a special skin layer for the first time. Not that easy with all the "extras" on the female bodies, if you understand ;)
Hopefully, with the next Mercury's Note, I can announce the release dates of the Chapter8!
I am going all the way ;)
Cheers
Sin

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So I just started the game as it recently got the harem tag and got to the store/swimsuit scenes so I gotta ask; do Rachel and Carmine stay that level of bitchy throughout? I mean prior to this Rachel has been overbearing and hypercompetitive but the two of them together amped things up considerably.

Feb 17, 2022
Game looks and sounds pretty cool if you believe the devs description but from what I understand from the reviews and searching through the game thread is that the MC is a weak virgin loser and after a year of development there is zero actual sex scenes (meaning penetration)? Is this a pretty accurate description?

Reactions: hailstorm79

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Game looks and sounds pretty cool if you believe the devs description but from what I understand from the reviews and searching through the game thread is that the MC is a weak virgin loser and after a year of development there is zero actual sex scenes (meaning penetration)? Is this a pretty accurate description?
He gets bjs from Rachel, his ex colleague and the girl with the thick eyebrows, forgot her name... But I remember he fucks Rachel in chapter 7,she stops him before he cums tho so theres that. But yeah if you playing just for the sex scenes then you should rather wait before playing this game. Or if you want an Alpha Chad MC then this one is not for you, I wouldn't say he's a weak loser, but he's definitely no Alpha male. There's also only one other male character in this entire game and that's the MCs best friend but he's seen rarely.

Feb 17, 2022
He gets bjs from Rachel, his ex colleague and the girl with the thick eyebrows, forgot her name... But I remember he fucks Rachel in chapter 7,she stops him before he cums tho so theres that. But yeah if you playing just for the sex scenes then you should rather wait before playing this game. Or if you want an Alpha Chad MC then this one is not for you, I wouldn't say he's a weak loser, but he's definitely no Alpha male. There's also only one other male character in this entire game and that's the MCs best friend but he's seen rarely.
Thanks. Ill check back in a year or two.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So I just started the game as it recently got the harem tag and got to the store/swimsuit scenes so I gotta ask; do Rachel and Carmine stay that level of bitchy throughout? I mean prior to this Rachel has been overbearing and hypercompetitive but the two of them together amped things up considerably.
Some friends bring out the worst in themselves.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020

Whoop Whoop Chapter 8 Pre-Release!!
Hello friends,

as announced yesterday, today is finally the day!

The Chapter8 pre-release has started for all Core Wings (+$25) and above.

Here are the most important facts about the new Chapter8:

1747 new lines of code
447 new full hd renders
9x 40fps animations
super cool beach enviroment

Click here to download
--->

Remember to place your savepoint for the sequel at the end of the chapter.
You can find the instructions here again:

And don't forget to have a look at the FAQ's

Cheers
Sin

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Here is the link to the new build for Wings of Silicon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1649107903311.png

1747 new lines of code

447 new full hd renders

9x 40fps animations

super cool beach environment

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1740368

1747 new lines of code

447 new full hd renders

9x 40fps animations

super cool beach environment
if you are already reposting this (almost) two weeks old post, you shouldve added working mega ch8 DL as well.
this way it has zero to none value;)

btw, hope the devs will achieve their dream of becoming silicon-rich by developing avn-s - they surely are going strong, in this thread at least:BootyTime:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Wings of Silicon [Ch. 8]
Removed links as main post has been updated

Changelog
  • 1747 new lines of code
  • 447 new full hd renders
  • 9x 40fps animations
  • Super cool beach environment
Your Saves of WoS *Important*
A small note on my own behalf. In order for the current and future saves to work, it is important that you always save at the end of the old chapter before downloading a new one when asked to do so.

If you save in the middle and then update the game, your saves might not work anymore.

Therefore
1) play the last chapter to the end
2) save at the Game prompted screen
3) load and install new chapter
4) continue playing, saves work

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes