StalkerXXX

Jul 8, 2021
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I will update as soon as possible
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Is this for Windows only and not compatible for Android devices?

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: Updated to chapter 8 (also I change the mod picture here)
P/s 2: I suggest you should play from the beginning to unlock all scenes here because I have a few adjustments in chapters 2, 6, and 7 here. If you don't want, that's fine.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
LaikDink can you update your mod?
thanks!
Can you update please <3
can you please update !!
Please update your mod!! :cool:

Update to chapter 8

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Are the tags out of date or does this game which has been going for a year really not have any vaginal sex?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I'm getting tired of her attitude when the MC tries something with her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Still nothing with mia....
Yeah, I'm getting tired of her attitude when the MC tries something with her.
hmm...:unsure: quite oposite for me.
im tired of forced scenes with mia, as i have zero/negative interest in her...yet there she is in every second scene jumping on mc..to make things even better there are on-spot writing so my mc often thinks how hot desirable beautiful she is,...so playing this game for me is a bit schizophrenic experience - i have thoughts that have nothing to do with me, putting aside those annoying attempts when the dev is throwing her upon mc at every instance.

hell, im not ntr fan, yet i would prefer if there is an option to give her to our bro, and that way get rid of everything with her, apart bare minimum interactions:BootyTime:

so at the end, this game has to be one of better in that compromise regard, as clearly no one is satisfied with its content and girls attitudes/scenes/writing :HideThePain:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Story Dialogue/Scene Description - The Beautiful Milf.. does blah blah.... Errr Where.. She has to be the most monkey faced Milf i've ever seen in a VN lol

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Story Dialogue/Scene Description - The Beautiful Milf.. does blah blah.... Errr Where.. She has to be the most monkey faced Milf i've ever seen in a VN lol
havent you read anything from the post just above :unsure: :BootyTime:

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Yes i will consider this for chapter 8 :)
I'd suggest passing the text by Grammarly.com, even the free version is great. I've been using it for my work for a couple of years and I ended up paying for the yearly subscription for the enhanced features.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
havent you read anything from the post just above :unsure: :BootyTime:
why would i read your post when thats your opinion thats all fine and good but she is an ugly hag.. and even the most amateur of avn makers can at least come up with something far better than that.. especially since its supposed to be a 'main character'

Reactions: HansDampf788

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
why would i read your post when thats your opinion thats all fine and good but she is an ugly hag.. and even the most amateur of avn makers can at least come up with something far better than that.. especially since its supposed to be a 'main character'
somehow i think the only "ugly" thing here could be you:unsure:
and thats more a fact than an opinion;)

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accepts me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s 2: I suggest you should play from the beginning to unlock all scenes here because I have a few adjustments in chapters 2, 6, and 7 here. If you don't want, that's OK, don't be worried.
it's better if you give us unlocked gallery and rewards. Because currently even if I unlock everything nothing appears in gallery and rewards. I don't like the idea of restarting with every single update.

Reactions: LaikDink

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 8 + Walkthrough by LaikDink
Size 1.24 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

• Love
Reactions: Tikus geng

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 8]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 8]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ mod

**********************************************************************************
New Uptadate Italian translation

Version:
Chapter 8
Link

Reactions: Wildquill

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
P/s 2: I suggest you should play from the beginning to unlock all scenes here because I have a few adjustments in chapters 2, 6, and 7 here. If you don't want, that's OK, don't be worried.
mirror? couldn't download the files

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes