Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
This is another one of those games that have a tight race between abandonment and "The chosen one"s virginity...
Please notify me if im wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There is a tag for anal sex but not vaginal sex? Is this one of those slow burn games? Looks great, ill prob give it a go when its fleshed out a bit more with of course that particular tag.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is a tag for anal sex but not vaginal sex? Is this one of those slow burn games? Looks great, ill prob give it a go when its fleshed out a bit more with of course that particular tag.
tags arent updated for a while, probably, there is vag sex.
though the last update alone hardly is worth playing/downloading time, in my game at least (milf/s route) it is huge step backward from the previous one, sigh.

Oct 21, 2017
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
2nd P/S: I have fixed some that you inform me. It should be good now. Sorry that I haven't checked it thoroughly.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250

Can you update please <3

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Why isn't there a separate "update only" DL available (from ch7 to ch8), instead of only having to download the full 5.08gigs?

...At least, please split up game download into multi parts, allowing us to get the complete game much faster. Instead of having to wait for the daily file host cap to reset (which takes many hours, and the VPN switch trick doesn't work, because the DL isn't split into multi parts).

Is the size of this project (5.08gigs) due to the image compression type used?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
2nd P/S: I have fixed some that you inform me. It should be good now. Sorry that I haven't checked it thoroughly.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Please update your mod!! :cool:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Clearly the dev loves Rachel as 85% of content is for her. Outside of her there's basically no content. In my opinion EVERY other girl is more attractive so this game is definitely not for me. Also there's not femdom at all but actually some maledom.

Regis9

Jul 21, 2020
can you please update !!

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Kinsley really wants to get it on huh? Mia and Rachel racing again, but Carmine and her daughter looks really interesting, it's good content and slowly building up.

I wonder if we will share rachel with Ethan tho... Lol!​

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Kinsley really wants to get it on huh? Mia and Rachel racing again, but Carmine and her daughter looks really interesting, it's good content and slowly building up.

I wonder if we will share rachel with Ethan tho... Lol!​
If you've used the search function, you would get your answer directly from the developer :ROFLMAO:

there won’t be any NTR in this game.
So relax :BootyTime:
And Ethan won’t fuck our girls :WeSmart:
Sharing, swinging, ntr...etc none of that will be in this game. And also thank you SinAppeal for that again! :love:

Last edited:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
lowered the volume on everything but little did i know loudass police sirens decided to show up on a hidden bar that you cant lower. thanks for the tinnitus i guess

Reactions: mofonistik
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes