trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Have you tried changing the the line yourself to:
rgitems,append(["reward18", "persistant.reward18"])
just to see if that works?
yes i have. not trying to flame any one.
just merely pointing out that, that bug (typo/copy & paste) wasn't caught in the previous and in this release.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yes i have. not trying to flame any one.
just merely pointing out that, that bug (typo/copy & paste) wasn't caught in the previous and in this release.
well
the point is - if noone mention this - its maybe only found after a long time
the dev is working hard on ch8 ;)

thanks for pointing it out

Reactions: SinAppeal

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
devs don't check their own work?
no chefs won't taste their own cooking
Not sure what point you are attempting to make here.

I owned a fine dining restaurant for 7 1/2 years. While it varies from chef to chef, unless there's a problem, many chefs don't taste their own cooking. Consider it this way. They've made the dish in question thousands of times. They know exactly how it's going to taste. The exception is some complex sauces, which may get tasted when initially made to ensure they are correct. Even those who do taste, do so only occasionally.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 1658536
Lol I always hate it when devs to do this, like it's cool to plug a game in a game but to mention the game you're playing in the game you're playing just makes no sense. lol I think Bare witness did this the worse tho, in one of the LIs rooms there are posters of games like Unbroken, 3 rules of life, Coming home and so on which is cool you know, one dev plugging another devs game, but then later some of those characters appear in the game as real people and you like wtf then? One moment you showing me or the MC game posters telling me/him these girls are from a game and the next moment they appear as real people and the dev says all these games are from the same universe? Like wtf even but whatever I just like continuity so maybe it's just me who care about little things like that.
Even worse already planning to add this bullshit before WE even had sex with them yet. Like why the actual fuck would I choose this? :FacePalm: wtf.png

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
its just a "spelling error" - that threesome thing
its stated somewhere above
no sharing no ntr etc here ;)
Lol how could that be a spelling error? What is it supposed to mean and what would be the purpose of inviting him in on it if not to eventually share the girls with him?
Are you lying to me mister? :KEK:
Ok that "little girl" and mom speeding accident scene had me crying laughing. Well done dev.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Lol how could that be a spelling error? What is it supposed to mean and what would be the purpose of inviting him in on it if not to eventually share the girls with him?
Are you lying to me mister? :KEK:
would never dare to ...
trust me with this ;)

ignore that "may lead .." part lol - its just on the wt mod
and the dev stated it before somewhere here

and you can blame this guy who made the wt mod for this

the original looks like this
Screenshot_1.png

the threesome varibale should NOT appear .. but yeah WT mods ...

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ mod

**********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**********************************************************************************
New Update Italian translation

Version: Chapter 7
+ mod

Regis9

Jul 21, 2020
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
2nd P/S: I have fixed some that you inform me. It should be good now. Sorry that I haven't checked it thoroughly.
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
thank you sooo much !!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'll admit it you got me good. I'm sure the plan was just to invite his black friend for him to play scrabble or monopoly with the girls while we watch. And totally not some fuck shit. :KEK: View attachment 1659821
not sure if you are serious :ROFLMAO:
there will be no sexual interaction between rachel and ethan or mia and ethan
and yes - this sentence got me good while proofreading lol

there won’t be any NTR in this game.
So relax :BootyTime:
And Ethan won’t fuck our girls :WeSmart:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I'll admit it you got me good. I'm sure the plan was just to invite his black friend for him to play scrabble or monopoly with the girls while we watch. And totally not some fuck shit. :KEK: View attachment 1659821
That seems a good reason to invite Ethan if you're on Rachel path, he and Mia can play scrabble together yes. I see no reason if one is on Mia path only. Well, he can play scrabble with Rachel, it's not like she would try anything with the guy, she's like a nun. ;)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just played chapter 7 for a bit and Tiara is again nowhere to be found :WutFace:so i was stuck with playing on my 2nd save path with Mia :KEK:

Anyway, not sure what is going on with optimization this time but this should not be 4GB+ :rolleyes: i got my repack down to 2.5GB with virtually no quality lose by just converting those lossless PNGs/JPGs to WebP @95% quality ratio and audio @128kb/s (there is even room for optimization with some videos too).

Also in attachments below is my modded script for just chapter 7 (most notable change is the event with Rachel)... backup the original and just extract this in "game" folder.

p.s.
SinAppeal dude when will MC (we) see Tiara again... in chapter 9 :WaitWhat::HideThePain:

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes