Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This guy :ROFLMAO:
Well, since I don't want the MC to have anything with Rachel, and since apparently Ethan is a friend, I would probably encourage a Ethan/Rachel relationship. Why wouldn't I? It would only depend on what kind of person Ethan is and if Rachel would be a good thing for him of if he asked me. It would either be that or I would stay out of it. Rachel isn't my LI so why would I care?

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
Currently playing the game with the mod installed, I got this error. Will it be fixed soon ?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 2305, in script call
    call chapter_1_save from _call_chapter_1_save
  File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 1706, in script
    text "You can choose whatever no matter who is first."
Exception: Sayer 'text' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wings of Silicon Chapter7
Wed Feb 16 01:14:02 2022

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
P/s: I have updated the 'cheat' mod version so you should reinstall this mod again. Sorry for this inconvenience
View attachment 1655190 View attachment 1655191 View attachment 1655193 View attachment 1655198 View attachment 1655250
You sure this "cheat" won't fuck it up? The last time I used a mod that allowed you to see all scenes in a game it fucked up my choices and the game progressed as i'd made the opposite ones to which I did. So seeing that scares me now.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I'm just sad at the idea of sharing a potential li...
That said I haven't actually tried the game and have no idea who she is or why she's un-liked. I was checking it out after the little noise and curious about it.
Sure mate, I'm joking here. All I said is that in these games, I don't care if ingame characters have their way with eachother if I'm not interested in them, independent of sex or whatever. It's a bunch of npcs anyway. There are 4 girls and I'm only interested in one but no one can fuck the ones I don't care about... I think that's stupid but Again, I don't care.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: portgasdluigi

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I'm just sad at the idea of sharing a potential li...
That said I haven't actually tried the game and have no idea who she is or why she's un-liked. I was checking it out after the little noise and curious about it.
Just play the game for yourself then

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I am not sure if it was good to bring Ethan that to the story. Kinda feel pity for him.

I wonder how the overall plot is gonna end. A lot of potential for future developments.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Three pages of save games and only the first two saves from last Sept on page 1 are actually loadable. Just what the hell has been going on in here? May as well start again so I can make fun of the lack of traffic in Silicon Valley again :p

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Currently playing the game with the mod installed, I got this error. Will it be fixed soon ?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wings of Silicon Chapter7
Wed Feb 16 01:14:02 2022
I just come back from school and now I'm checking it. Thank you for your information

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
You sure this "cheat" won't fuck it up? The last time I used a mod that allowed you to see all scenes in a game it fucked up my choices and the game progressed as i'd made the opposite ones to which I did. So seeing that scares me now.
As I've said in an earlier post, some choices here I am not so sure so of course, it may have some errors that may mess up the paths. I just try to unlock all scenes here and if too many guys complain or I found something unusual in the future release, I will adjust some choices here. I'm just a newbie for modding so yeah, sorry if this mod may bother you.

Reactions: seden and Naxos

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi... Thanks for the quick release... But the points mod (cheats) for this walkthrough anre not available (missing). There's no normal extra tab or a visible cheats button in any of the corners, in order to open the mod window.
Maybe you haven't downloaded the up-to-date version.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I will take over the RICOH mod and here is my version. I highlight some recommended choices and add some choices that you can see in both scenes and also I make the "cheat' mod ("cheat" button is next to"prefs" button) for this game. Hope the game developer SinAppeal accept me to do that. If you found some things please inform me so I can fix them. Have a nice day, folks.
2nd P/S: I have fixed some that you inform me. It should be good now. Sorry that I haven't checked it thoroughly.
I have fixed it guys. Redownload it please

Reactions: Tinuss
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes