SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Mercury's Note #24 29/09/21

1874.png

New week and finally updates on Wings of Silicon Chapter 5, which you all are waiting for so eagerly. I have some good news for you guys today.
But before we get to Chapter 5, I want to thank you all.
Thank you for your constant support, thank you for your loyalty and thank you for your active participation in the polls!!!!
We are growing steadily and constantly. And that impresses me and makes me proud and humble.
Especially considering the hard time in August (tumor, surgery and all that stuff) I'm even more happy to finally have a clear goal in mind again.

So now let's move on to the next release!!!
I plan to release Chapter 5 at the end of next week. You'll get the exact release dates for all tiers soon.
What is the new chapter about? Chapter 4 introduced you to two new female characters. Carmine and Tiara. We also learned more about Kinsey and were able to get to know her better. bruuh

Cougars Carmine and Rachel put us in a bit of an awkward situation. We did get to look at the hot tiara.

But it was already a hard move against Tiara. Which has certainly suffered from it. Did the MC behave correctly in the situation? Umm... He definitely could have expressed himself better. On the other hand, we must not forget that we are in a development. In the beginning, the MC was a rather reserved guy who even stuttered from time to time because he was too excited. But we see a solid and steady development here. This scene is very controversial and has led to a lively debate about Chapter 4.

Likewise, in Chapter 4 we often saw things from the 3rd person. This serves to give you some background on the female characters so you can understand the main storyline of the MC better.

Chapter 5 will again be more solid from the MC's point of view. You will take the reins again and influence the game with your decisions.

There will be a mishap. What and how I won't tell you yet. But the event will lead you to a cool and very exciting scene if you want.

You will be able to meet 4 women in chapter 5. And there will be another surprise during the gameplay.

Also, Chapter 5 will further highlight your Love Interests (Mia and Rachel).

In short, you will like Chapter 5.

So now I continue to work on WoS. I'm really enthusiastic that I was able to cut the production time down to almost half.

Cheers

Sin

Sep 3, 2020
Doing some research this morning I ran across a picture that made me realize why I'm just not that into the Aunt, and why there really isn't any conflict in this game, for me. The choice is too easy to ignore the milf cougar when she looks just like Khloe Kartrashian:

View attachment 1428083
I personally love milf it's her actions that I have a problem with first it's the way she treated that poor girl
and it seems that the only thing she cares about is sex not love

how do I know that she wouldn't cheat on me with someone else

when she was married was she a loving and faithful wife or did she cheat on her husband with another man or with her best friend

and if that's a really big if we get married and I want kids would she be against that

how do I know that she doesn't eat children I mean I don't know okay okay she's not that bad but still

since the start of the game, all I've seen is her bad side I have yet to see any of her redeeming qualities
I am still hoping and praying for a Tiara route

but if I'm going to continue her route I need to see there is more to her than just her bad qualities I need to see that she also has good qualities

but after what she did to that poor girl I don't see how she could possibly be redeemed after that

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hey guys,
I saw someone mentioned this game has femdom (or foot fetish) . Just want to make sure, any femdom scenes ;)?

Reactions: SinAppeal

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey guys,
I saw someone mentioned this game has femdom (or foot fetish) . Just want to make sure, any femdom scenes ;)?
I'm not into that, so, I didn't see any. Well, the scene in Carmine's store might be considered such. But, it was more a couple of cougars wanting to eat you up. That doesn't mean it's not. I didn't see much so far, except a a pretty great scene with Kinsey. So, maybe if there is, it's with Rachel and Carmine? I don't know. May want to wait for someone with some real info.

Reactions: SinAppeal

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm not into that, so, I didn't see any. Well, the scene in Carmine's store might be considered such. But, it was more a couple of cougars wanting to eat you up. That doesn't mean it's not. I didn't see much so far, except a a pretty great scene with Kinsey. So, maybe if there is, it's with Rachel and Carmine? I don't know. May want to wait for someone with some real info.
Thanks for the reply (y)

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys,
foot fetish and heels will appear in the future again. i like taht fetish by myself, so it will be fun :D

femdom isnt = femdom for all.
so in wos you wont see a woman kicking the balls of a MC :D:D

there is still controversy about this scene in the boutique. of course the cougars made a mistake. but that's human. we'll get some background soon and bring some clarity to the smoke.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I personally love milf it's her actions that I have a problem with first it's the way she treated that poor girl
and it seems that the only thing she cares about is sex not love

how do I know that she wouldn't cheat on me with someone else

when she was married was she a loving and faithful wife or did she cheat on her husband with another man or with her best friend

and if that's a really big if we get married and I want kids would she be against that

how do I know that she doesn't eat children I mean I don't know okay okay she's not that bad but still

since the start of the game, all I've seen is her bad side I have yet to see any of her redeeming qualities
I am still hoping and praying for a Tiara route

but if I'm going to continue her route I need to see there is more to her than just her bad qualities I need to see that she also has good qualities

but after what she did to that poor girl I don't see how she could possibly be redeemed after that
i think your thoughts and your approaches are great.

that's why you should also look at the next chapters. it will give you a lot more insight into why she acted the way she did.

Basically, she is a good and honest person. But everyone has their faults.

Therefore, don't throw away the path ahead of time.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
We have a new month and therefore I would like to give you the opportunity to write your suggestions for improvement of WoS.

Overall, a battle has broken out between supporters and haters around the game.
What I find interesting.
Of course I am on the side of the supporters for WoS.
Nevertheless, I always have an open ear for any critic. Only through constant improvements the game can grow.
And yes I have already gotten myself a bloody nose, because the reviews were partly not real reviews, but rather a way to hurt me.

But I can assure you that despite my serious illness nothing will stop me from producing WoS until the end.

I also noticed that most of the harsh comments were
from MSN fans or friends of them. Ceesko, Oyji, bottomfeeder
MSN is a milestone in VN history and i accept your attitude.
but Imo you should not focus your negative emotions here.
If you don't like the game, you still have great choices on F95.
For everyone else, I'm always happy to hear your constructive feedback.
Best you drop me your comments here.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I think most of the criticism, myself included, comes from the fact that we were expecting something more on the romantic side, a love story. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I felt. That's the feeling I had from the start. Guy pretty much alone accidentally meets girl, both with baggage, he even starts cleaning his room. It didn't gave me a corruption sort of vibe.
About people hurting others on purpose, well sign of the times I guess, don't let that get to you. In the end, the only thing we can do is try our best so we don't have doubts or regrets latter.
About MSN, My Sweet Neighbor I suppose, I never try abandoned games so I don't know about it.
I know it isn't a big prize, but compared with the stuff I try almost everyday on this site, you're a genius.
I have a list from this site of 259 games that I tried and won't touch again. Yours isn't there otherwise I wouldn't be here. Second list has like 119 and third one, with the favorites, has 17 if I remember correctly. So yeah I played a lot and I'm here.

Oh and I'm watching 4 threads, this included.

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
foot fetish and heels will appear in the future again. i like taht fetish by myself, so it will be fun :D
Nice :love:. Looking forward to that ;).
femdom isnt = femdom for all.
so in wos you wont see a woman kicking the balls of a MC :D:D
Lots of femdom fans would love it ;) , I am thinking of foot kiss/ dominant footjob/footdom with dirty talking....like those stuff :p

Sep 3, 2020
I think most of the criticism, myself included, comes from the fact that we were expecting something more on the romantic side, a love story. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I felt. That's the feeling I had from the start. Guy pretty much alone accidentally meets girl, both with baggage, he even starts cleaning his room. It didn't gave me a corruption sort of vibe.
About people hurting others on purpose, well sign of the times I guess, don't let that get to you. In the end, the only thing we can do is try our best so we don't have doubts or regrets latter.
About MSN, My Sweet Neighbor I suppose, I never try abandoned games so I don't know about it.
I know it isn't a big prize, but compared with the stuff I try almost everyday on this site, you're a genius.
I have a list from this site of 259 games that I tried and won't touch again. Yours isn't there otherwise I wouldn't be here. Second list has like 119 and third one, with the favorites, has 17 if I remember correctly. So yeah I played a lot and I'm here.

Oh and I'm watching 4 threads, this included.
that is exactly how I feel word for word

and please ignore the haters

SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Don’t forget to drop your ideas in the comment box of the Patreon Post guys :)

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes