normalguy22

Mar 22, 2020
thanks for the saves. is there a way to rewatch the yui x rio scene from the beginning? i can't find it anywhere, doesn't show up when you look at the recollections of either girl
Do you have a picture of that scene because i dont remember that scene exist in game

Tall_jake

Jan 31, 2022
Game keeps giving me errors whenever I use one of the perverted skills on hikari. Is there a way to fix that? It also makes it so i don't have enough time to save when the error pops up, so I can't really cheese my way around it

YoshitakaMine

Feb 20, 2023
For those that are gonna play this on Android I suggest using Maldives with refined touch settings, I couldn't manage to move around in joiplay even with the patch, but in Maldives goes smoothly at least for me.
In another topic, how you activate the gacha for the ex stuff? I never played that update in the DLsite version and I don't know if it is here ‍

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Is there a way to give the main character a name that's longer than 4 characters?
Not yet. I'll need to redo a lot of the dialogue to allow longer names. That will need to wait until the major changes are done.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't recall a game that was so fastly translated by Kagura. It's a good sign, the dev really deserves it. I'll probably wait for next sale on steam as well to get it. I can't recall the amount of times I've replayed both games already.

I'm just sad the game doesn't have a mother or a sister but hey, you can't have everything. Once I was editing the first version's dialogue to mom and sisters through notepad but unfortunely I still had errors here and there with some variables, and I'm not used to RPG engine.

Anyway, looking forward to this dev's new game, his products have outstanding quality and his work ethic is great as well.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
but....but....why?
Who knows, maybe he's just burnt out with pron games and wants a better reputation as a SFW developer? I mean, to be honest, he's probably a millionaire now and he likely got there more easily than the singular Lethal Company dev (who is now also a multi-millionaire) because the Lethal Company dev is pretty public and openly a furry, so now a lot of people are making his life miserable and trying to boycott his game, lmao.

Not enough to matter but it only takes a small amount of consistent negativity to make you miserable.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
but....but....why?
Normal life cycle of JP devs, if you don't get into a company after graduating uni then more often than not they go into making smut for a while.
If the games sell, they use it to springboard into actual development and find an okay job.
If the games don't sell, they still use it as part of a portfolio; they just might not go into the industry they want.
In rare cases a bunch of devs get together and decide "I just wanna make smut" and work on from there.
Dev has five games under his belt and all are reasonable successes, his last three projects even has full English releases and so you know he is riding high.
Its worth noting though, he has a brand name with Dojin Otome, it'd be easy to lend it to different projects if he so desired.

I will miss the artstyle, God knows that hentai needs busty babes.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
To those people saying that the dev will stop making eroge games, I dont see any posts backing that claim up. Dev simply said his next work(s) is going to be for all ages and he asks that people dont need to sub on his cien as there's no point in it.

Edit: Here's one of his quotes regarding about this subject from his ci-en:
-"You don't make erotic games anymore? I know some of you may be thinking.
I'm just going to go off on a tangent for a moment, but it's not like that. Maybe."-

I dont mind him making non-eroge games. He mentioned that he didnt feel challenged or there's nothing new to really signify freshness on Winter Memories as it's just a sequel with same mechanics.

I think it's a good idea to let him explore other stuff, so when his ready to make a new eroge, we might see new mechanics and improvement in his work.

Not gonna play his next game though, because it's simply a sidescroll turn based rpg from the looks of it. Anyway, I dont think the dev is done making eroge games. But it's gonna be a long long while before we'll get a new eroge from the dev, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Normal life cycle of JP devs, if you don't get into a company after graduating uni then more often than not they go into making smut for a while.
If the games sell, they use it to springboard into actual development and find an okay job.
If the games don't sell, they still use it as part of a portfolio; they just might not go into the industry they want.
In rare cases a bunch of devs get together and decide "I just wanna make smut" and work on from there.
Dev has five games under his belt and all are reasonable successes, his last three projects even has full English releases and so you know he is riding high.
Its worth noting though, he has a brand name with Dojin Otome, it'd be easy to lend it to different projects if he so desired.

I will miss the artstyle, God knows that hentai needs busty babes.
Busty babes already makes up 99% of japanese hentai. Whenever their breasts don't make up the majority of a Japanese hentai girl's body mass, she's a loli and flatter than a piece of paper...

Reactions: master1221

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Busty babes already makes up 99% of japanese hentai. Whenever their breasts don't make up the majority of a Japanese hentai girl's body mass, she's a loli and flatter than a piece of paper...
Indeed, however this does not make my previous statement untrue, I fucking love big breasts and hope the trend never ends!

Reactions: Gwentor

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
I saw some comment here where attached like a profile info of one of the girls. How do you access to that?? In the recolection room?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes