WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
-"You don't make erotic games anymore? I know some of you may be thinking.
I'm just going to go off on a tangent for a moment, but it's not like that. Maybe."-
Honestly I would have been happy with a flash forward DLC with Boku living with the ichinose girls permanently.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Honestly I would have been happy with a flash forward DLC with Boku living with the ichinose girls permanently.
As for me, the sequel is already enough. I'm simply excited to see what eroge project he'll come up next. As long as it has those nice pixel art style and animations, I'm all good.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Normal life cycle of JP devs, if you don't get into a company after graduating uni then more often than not they go into making smut for a while.
If the games sell, they use it to springboard into actual development and find an okay job.
If the games don't sell, they still use it as part of a portfolio; they just might not go into the industry they want.
In rare cases a bunch of devs get together and decide "I just wanna make smut" and work on from there.
Dev has five games under his belt and all are reasonable successes, his last three projects even has full English releases and so you know he is riding high.
Its worth noting though, he has a brand name with Dojin Otome, it'd be easy to lend it to different projects if he so desired.

I will miss the artstyle, God knows that hentai needs busty babes.
how much a Dev job make in one year in japan??? this game alone in dlsite is sell more than 70.000 copy, it meant more than 100 milion yen, so his get at least 70 milion, why need a job when he can retire and enjoy his life???

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
Anyone knows how to unlock event for
1. miyuki on 01/01 = requirement urination prevention ? whats that ?
2. whats the hot spring ticket for ? since shizuka will unlock the hot spring if you reach 100 affection with her

tomjohn

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock event for
1. miyuki on 01/01 = requirement urination prevention ? whats that ?
2. whats the hot spring ticket for ? since shizuka will unlock the hot spring if you reach 100 affection with her
1. you need to get too excited or full the cum bar until the maximum limit, the MC will have premature ejaculation and cum his pants
2. hot spring ticket is for the ending that MC and his aunt and his cousins are going to hotspring

How do I use fourth pervert skill? "Golden enema"
how to use it or how to obtain it?
how to use it is when there is table or bed in the "H scene" location
how to obtain is by "peeing" 15 times

WeeMissHarley

Oct 19, 2017
did both steps but it still look very pixelated
Yeah, it's meant to. It's pixel art. The edits you made to your game just make it go fullscreen when you open the game and disables linear filtering, which removes the blurriness from the pixel art.

If you want you could use something like LosslessScaling with xBR, but I personally think that ruins the look of the game.

SukiGummy

Mar 24, 2023
To those people saying that the dev will stop making eroge games, I dont see any posts backing that claim up. Dev simply said his next work(s) is going to be for all ages and he asks that people dont need to sub on his cien as there's no point in it.

Edit: Here's one of his quotes regarding about this subject from his ci-en:
-"You don't make erotic games anymore? I know some of you may be thinking.
I'm just going to go off on a tangent for a moment, but it's not like that. Maybe."-

I dont mind him making non-eroge games. He mentioned that he didnt feel challenged or there's nothing new to really signify freshness on Winter Memories as it's just a sequel with same mechanics.

I think it's a good idea to let him explore other stuff, so when his ready to make a new eroge, we might see new mechanics and improvement in his work.

Not gonna play his next game though, because it's simply a sidescroll turn based rpg from the looks of it. Anyway, I dont think the dev is done making eroge games. But it's gonna be a long long while before we'll get a new eroge from the dev, that's for sure.
Can't agree more. bro!

May 21, 2020
V1.04 is out now on Kagura website. Does anyone have changelog? What did they update?
Straight from their Discord

-Fixed a filename crash related to a location
-Fixed Mizuki's name when trying to call her
-Fixed dialogue box issues in various events
-Fixed various location overflows
-Fixed an untranslated message in one of Miyuki's and Akari's events
-Fixed a message in one of Shizuku's events

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I thought I won the goddamn ticket for the hot spring but I still didn't get the harem ending what the fuck?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Indeed, however this does not make my previous statement untrue, I fucking love big breasts and hope the trend never ends!
My point is that it wouldn't kill anyone if these devs added in god damn normal girls for once with average-sized breasts. It's hard for me to take a character seriously when a single breast is as large as the MC.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes