Aug 21, 2018
The maker has expressed that he will longer be producing games. That was the last news that I heard.
That's not true...at least partially. Ikeda didn't say he'll stop making games but he said he wanted to make games for All Ages and not Adult Games...which is a huge bummer since his H-Dot Games (Pixel) are phenomenal but we have to respect his decision.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Can someone tell me how to start Mizuki's affection 60 event? During the day she was surrounded by customers so I thought I visit her at evening in her apartment. Well, when I click on her door it say she's probably exhausted and I should try at evening, but IT IS evening.

Dott

Apr 22, 2018
Can someone tell me how to start Mizuki's affection 60 event? During the day she was surrounded by customers so I thought I visit her at evening in her apartment. Well, when I click on her door it say she's probably exhausted and I should try at evening, but IT IS evening.
The event started when I clicked on her apartment door at Dusk rather than Evening.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
"How do I unlock the fourth pervert skill?"

Urinate 20 times. This may be solo (once per time period) or you may toilet rape women 20 times. Or a combination of both.

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
hello, anyone know how to translate the game variables? i applied this cheat menu to the kagura version and got it working, but all the variable is in japanese.

edit: i just realized you can copy the variable name by right clicking it, so maybe ill just throw the variable into google translate for the time being. wish there was a more efficient way to do this though.

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
The event started when I clicked on her apartment door at Dusk rather than Evening.
Thanks, that worked. Seems the translation is a little faulty, sometimes messing up dusk and evening.

Haven't tried this sequel yet, but what's the deal with the main character? Does he just not have an appearance in this one? Is it a censored version thing and its normal in the JP version?
Only the Steam version is censored, not just the appearance of the main character but everything even slightly sexual was removed. But there's an official patch that restores everything on the Kagura homepage.

Reactions: arahabaki

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Open Map021 in the data folder in something like notepad++ and search for InputForm x=270;y=170;n=1;max=4;btn_x=0;btn_y=30;init_n=1; and then change max=4 to whatever character number you need.
And you're sure that won't break anything? I ask because the person who responded to the question after you seems to think just raising the character limit will cause issues.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
so dev is plan to make non-eroge games?? hmmmm i would support it if it is not a VN, like i know there's tons of VN games out there but i dont mind if the dev made rpg pixel art style if he can execute a well properly made game.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Is the latest Kagura version up to date content wise with the latest JP version?
Yep, though it's buggier than the JP version.

so dev is plan to make non-eroge games?? hmmmm i would support it if it is not a VN, like i know there's tons of VN games out there but i dont mind if the dev made rpg pixel art style if he can execute a well properly made game.
I don't want to be mean as I love this dev's games, but he hasn't really shown any indication that he can make intuitive gameplay, most of his games boil down to mostly stereotypical dating sims in terms of game content, and he definitely isn't a masterful writer as the narratives and characterization are definitely not the focus in his games.

It'd be one thing to have a dev like Zell say he's making a SFW metrovania, I could see that, if I recall he's the dev for Succubus Affection and already has experience with something similar.

Frankly, I think he's just toying around to decide what he might want his next NSFW game to be, but as people have said, he's pretty much good to retire now if he wants unless he owes the Yakuza money or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes