Dott

Apr 22, 2018
Found a way to (more or less) freeze time. The game uses the Chronus plugin for time management, so we can modify the way the game deals with time passage. There's a file we need to modify found at:

<game.dir>/www/js/plugins/Chronus.js

Make a backup, and open it with a text editor. The method we're looking for starts at line 1374.

JavaScript:
    Game_Chronus.prototype.addTime = function(value) {
        if (arguments.length === 0) value = this._timeAutoAdd;
        this._timeMeter += value;
        while (this._timeMeter >= 60 * 24) {
            this.addDay();
            this._timeMeter -= 60 * 24;
        }
        this.demandRefresh(false);
    };
What we're interested in is the third line

this._timeMeter += value;

That line of code adds the minutes to the current time, so we can just change it to

this._timeMeter += 0;

That will make pretty much all actions cost 0 minutes, with a few exceptions. Specifically, this change will not affect actions which always changed the period of the day in the normal game. Think of working at the restaurant, trekking on the mountain, or certain cutscenes which would, no matter what, change the period of day (as in change morning to afternoon and so on).
To advance time, use the pass time button in the lower right.

Or if you want, you can change the line to halve how much actions take, instead of just making them take no time at all

this._timeMeter += Math.floor(value / 2);

Change the two to whatever number you want to divide by.

A few caveats.

Firstly, this won't change the text in game - as in, it will still say it will take 20 minutes to get somewhere, or show the "+20" next to the clock in the upper left side of the screen. The time that does get added will be affected properly by what we changed, though.

Secondly, I've only played 4-5 in game days with this change - I didn't notice any bugs or the like and there shouldn't be any since it's not that big of a change, but still save often just in case.

And lastly, this will probably work for Summer Memories too since it's basically the same game. The file can be found in the same location, but the function declaration starts a bit lower at line 1387. Haven't tested it, but if I was a betting man... Forgot Summer Memories doesn't have a clock, just periods of day, so that's a no go.

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Save file kagura ver 1.02

Included all scenes possible , leave a like if it helps you :'D
5 -> 7 : events after taking sleeping pill
8-> 10 : events for sleep sex with each mood
(kagura version got error with the yellow one mood, only happen with miyuki because it stucks at loading, im using maldives on android), the yellow mood doesnt need sleep sex to trigger
12 : yui x mizuki
13 : rio x shizuku
14 : miyuki x kanae
15 : akari x hikari
16 : kagami x suzuka
Sorry, but can you upload the saves in a RAR? The server for most of the individual files are overloaded and thus can't be downloaded

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
i did the image patch thing but when i tried to run the game it failed to load a lot, is it just a glitch or have i done something wrong?

Giop333

Dec 26, 2023
I collected 3 pairs of panties from girls and 1 from a guy, but he writes that there are not enough panties! What to do?

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
How do you beat the suspicious menko hunters? I can't find them :(
They are scattered all over town at different times of day. If I remember correctly from the Japanese version, there's one very late night at the bridge, might have to beat the others first.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
How does the cooking minigame work? All other minigames have the short tutorial every time you start them but cooking hasn't a tutorial at all. So far I was always successful but I have honestly no idea what I'm doing.

Charuchu

Mar 11, 2020
I collected 3 pairs of panties from girls and 1 from a guy, but he writes that there are not enough panties! What to do?
So the one your most likely missing is the uncles or the mento guy from the cave if u havent gotten those yet

Jul 9, 2017
When playing Menko, the menko cards flipping animation is broken in Kagura's Version. Instead of flipping, they just turn around. Does it happen just to me? They look like the one on the left:
I was looking for someone else to bring this up. I have the same issue, it is a real shame. I was hoping the 1.03 version with bugfixes would address that but no.

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
I know Ikeda has done a lot already.
But will there be future updates? :D

Does the "I'll be back soon" signal a trilogy?

Last edited:

Charuchu

Mar 11, 2020
How does the cooking minigame work? All other minigames have the short tutorial every time you start them but cooking hasn't a tutorial at all. So far I was always successful but I have honestly no idea what I'm doing.
so pretty much its always succesful and u can make as much food as long as u have the ingredients and recipe when u do it when she is there u get points that increase her lewd gauges by clicking correctly its not really important to click correctly just something to do while cooking

Lucato

Aug 25, 2020
Latest update issue:

Cannot interact/replay events with Miyuki in recollection room. Can use positions on her though.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So, after more than expected work, I have my build system (CI/CD) working with Winter Memories.

Compressed windows package is around 425 MB, extracted size is around 850 MB.

I still need to build icons, change log, and so on. That said I encountered some significant audio stuttering with the official 1.3 which is completely gone with my version. I'm still seeing some lag, but it is more of a minor annoyance now.

I need to check what changed in 1.04, and make more updates as necessary.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes