1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Which 3 positions were added? From what I read on changelogs it doesn't mention positions, only new events, besides the peeing one, but peeing isn't really my thing at all.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Which 3 positions were added? From what I read on changelogs it doesn't mention positions, only new events, besides the peeing one, but peeing isn't really my thing at all.
There's no new events. The blog post mentions the 3 new poses and how to get them, the rest of the post is a guide on things that weren't properly explained in the game (according to the dev).

Reactions: Mistervd

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
There's no new events. The blog post mentions the 3 new poses and how to get them, the rest of the post is a guide on things that weren't properly explained in the game (according to the dev).
Thank you for the fast answer. Probably was reading an older changelog then.

Thirzty

Jul 20, 2020
Not sure why but after extracting the game and trying to play it. I end up getting this error. Screenshot_20230915-182632_MaldiVes.jpg
Also I'm using MaldiVes which is probably the reason why I'm getting this error. But I never got it with the last version of this game.

L33ch

Jun 11, 2017
Can anyone with some .JP knowledge give a better translation/explanation for this?

* Bumping into each other

When you warp, the one that is locked and the one with the "don't" effect...
If you repeat it over and over again, the upper limit will increase as your strength decreases.
It's amazing.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It seems like it affects when you try and enter a locked room because you haven't maxed affection, but I can't understand what it means by upper limit increase as strength decreases. Like, it'll burn stamina, but you'll get more stamina from trying?

Reactions: Mistervd
Jul 27, 2021
Personally I think this game would've been better with a different cast than the first game, as all the women (aside from 2) already liked/loved you in a sexual way from the previous game so there was no 'chase' aside from unlocking points (again) for positions you already did with them in the previous game.

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
I can give the same back to you, you attack me out of nowhere just because it's your fetish
You can give nothing.

I only used it as an opening statement, and proceed to give a proper explanation which sets the opening statement as an completely legitimate action a reasonable human being would take, but you chose to read it with the narrowminded view of a frog in a well.

Now the best you can do is a "you too".

Don't come crying and claiming you know about others' fetishes when you behave like every game must be tailored to your own kinks.

It's one thing to want to give a suggestion, another if your reasoning for doing it is "I don't like it and so must most others, why devs doing something few like herp derp" to a small game creator who has that precise advantage to cater to niches.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Personally I think this game would've been better with a different cast than the first game, as all the women (aside from 2) already liked/loved you in a sexual way from the previous game so there was no 'chase' aside from unlocking points (again) for positions you already did with them in the previous game.
Yeah TBH this is more like another NG+ / DLC for Summer Memories.

Played it for a while, didn't really see a reason to keep grinding since you get sex with the aunt and cousins handed out for free on day one. And it's not even player-driven like in the first game where you have to achieve something, more like you are their sex toy now and have to endure all the lengthy scenes to upgrade your stats.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
For people who have problems with the patch, it's because they have a bad habit of copying and pasting without checking. You must unzip the files before moving them. (check inside the folders)

Flandoll

May 19, 2018
I wanna play this series but I'm just wondering, in the first game of the series are all the girls used goods? or are any of them still a virgin?

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I wanna play this series but I'm just wondering, in the first game of the series are all the girls used goods? or are any of them still a virgin?
Well obviously the mother isnt a virgin but I dont think its ever mentioned if the sisters are virgins or not. Realistically though at their age they would of probably had boyfriends before and at least have a little experience. but it isn't reality so just leave it to your imagination and make up whatever backstory you want

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes