OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
OK OK

Big Revolutinary Update

There is a Potential that Sachiko/Boku's Mom Will be the heroine!!!

If you look at this pictures this might be somewhat new....

And in my Winter memories Gameplay if you focus of what Miyuki sayif your focusing on Miyuki She does Explains about being with Boku in Boku's Home

SO THE NEW SEQUAL WILL BE IN BOKU"S HOME (2 HOURS LATER) Or maybe not just 50/50

and it might be name "SPRING MEMORIES"

due to the dialogue it says about the word Spring...

just a opinon
View attachment 3671595 View attachment 3671598 View attachment 3671595 View attachment 3671598 View attachment 3671600
I think mom and dad have a good relationship? because they honeymooned in winter, right? I think they're still fucking... or suddenly dad has a problem and can't get hard while they're on their honeymoon, so mc will replace dad on the next holiday.... we gonna cuckold our own dad lmao

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jione007
Jan 15, 2021
View attachment 3236827

Overview:
After the unforgettable summer memories you’ve made half a year ago, Yui, Rio, and Miyuki are back. With the change of seasons and the cold falling snow, a new page to your story is about to begin.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Original Title: あまえんぼ冬
Developer: DojinOtome
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.08
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: -
Prequel: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Greetings Master, I wanted to let you know that the #Android version recently came out. which would be compatible for Android 9 and higher devices. If anyone can bring it, I would appreciate it with all my heart.❤ 1.jpg 2.jpg

NoWeOu

Dec 4, 2019
Greetings Master, I wanted to let you know that the #Android version recently came out. which would be compatible for Android 9 and higher devices. If anyone can bring it, I would appreciate it with all my heart.❤ View attachment 3747681 View attachment 3747683
It was made using the DLsite app generator. I believe that games ported to mobile using the app generator have initial authorization when starting the game (DRM), so it checks your account to see if you purchased the game. I bought Summer Memories, and it had the authorization. So, if you see a game that is ported to mobile on DLsite, check if it was ported using the app generator.

Reactions: JugadorDeBlizzard
4.50 star(s) 53 Votes